Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Shapeshifter

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Kaworu 17
castrillo
HAHA, who said I was a tolerant, open-minded liberal?
Yep, the joke's on me. Hahahaha, you're just a bigot and you're proud of it.

castrillo
I will never accept you christians or your beliefs.
What really kills is that this is actually permissible hatred. No one will even bat an eyelash for this.

castrillo
There is no room for tolerance.
Lol, and then they say I'm crazy when I mention "pursucution."

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

ONE person expresses an opinion about Christianity and suddenly you're being persucuted. crying crying crying crying crying

That's it. huh? Not one thought to the victims? Not one word of Christian compassion for their families? The ONLY important bit on this whloe thread is how YOU are being hurt by anothers opinion? Someone else's tradgady has to be all about you and your religion? How very WBC of you.

Now Shoo, before I have to spout profanities at you. Or would you lie to talk about my tits mor first? You always seem to enjoy that.

@OP My first thought was, "Pardon me but I have to throw up now." But after reading some of the posts I realized that if let the WBC's attention grabbing antics work than they get just what they want. I encourage eveyone to let them rave on that men might know them mad, and try to think of those this tradgedy actually touched rather than those that want to attention grab like spoiled children. Best thing you can do with a spoiled child is ignore their whining and demands.
vwytche
ONE person expresses an opinion about Christianity
Excuse me, but it was a very hateful opinion, and not one directed solely at the WBC but towards everyone.
Kaworu 17
vwytche
Excuse me, but it was a very hateful opinion, and not one directed solely at the WBC but towards everyone.

Merely at every Christian, as far as I can see.
Lucky~9~Lives
Kaworu 17
vwytche

Merely at every Christian, as far as I can see.
Yes, of course, my mistake.

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kaworu 17
castrillo
HAHA, who said I was a tolerant, open-minded liberal?
Yep, the joke's on me. Hahahaha, you're just a bigot and you're proud of it.

castrillo
I will never accept you christians or your beliefs.
What really kills is that this is actually permissible hatred. No one will even bat an eyelash for this.

castrillo
There is no room for tolerance.
Lol, and then they say I'm crazy when I mention "pursucution."

Completely. Christians, to me, are just a more peaceful, less abrasive version of the KKK.

And no one should bat an eyelash at it. And according to the last census, the majority agree.

And isn't it a christians job to be persecuted? I thought it was part of the contract? Why are you complaining about it?
castrillo
Completely. Christians, to me, are just a more peaceful, less abrasive version of the KKK.

And no one should bat an eyelash at it. And according to the last census, the majority agree.

And isn't it a christians job to be persecuted? I thought it was part of the contract?
Well, at least you're honest. I'll give you lots of points for that.

castrillo
Why are you complaining about it?
They think I'm crazy for even suggesting it. But you here are validating my fears.

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Kaworu 17
vwytche

Woo Hoo! People are enittiled to opinions and to voice them. One person doing so does not equate to persucution. That's more like paranoia. You're so eager to be the victim you latch onto any little thing you can and try to blow it up into the Christian Holocaust.

And still not one thought to the actual victims of the actual tradgedy, even after it was pointed out to you. You're either a very poor Christian, a troll, or both.
vwytche
One person doing so does not equate to persucution.
I'm sorry to break it to you, but he/she is not the only one who feels that way.

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kaworu 17
castrillo
They think I'm crazy for even suggesting it. But you here are validating my fears.

I imagine in a few decades you guys will be viewed with as much disgust as the general populace views muslims. But you should have seen it coming, it's the Christians just-deserve for spending all their time, money and resources disenfranchising people.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

This is getting serious.

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Jazin Kay
User Image

This is getting serious.

Let's just hope it turns out like one of these:

http://hypervocal.com/news/2012/15-inspiring-westboro-baptist-church-counter-protests

BTW, you haven't shared your thoughts, just asked for ours. C'mon man, open up.

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Kaworu 17
vwytche
One person doing so does not equate to persucution.
I'm sorry to break it to you, but he/she is not the only one who feels that way.

Dude, the VICTIMS! Remember?
I've actually been part of a counter-protest against them once. To be honest, they aren't much to look at, and they kind of just look silly standing around with their signs. It's really expected of them to do something like this and by now I feel it's less of an outrage and more of an annoyance at this point.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
vwytche
BTW, you haven't shared your thoughts, just asked for ours. C'mon man, open up.
Mine are expressed relatively accurately already. But is it awful that I think WBC's involvement is hilarious in a deranged way? I feel like those "some men just want to watch the world burn" memes are sometimes about me.
castrillo
I imagine in a few decades you guys will be viewed with as much disgust as the general populace views muslims. But you should have seen it coming, it's the Christians just-deserve for spending all their time, money and resources disenfranchising people.
Splendida narratio, frater.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces