Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leedarc
Try not to quote someone but use your own original words to express some of your brand of truth.

There are only so many ways to say that two plus two equals four, and someone's probably already said all of them.

So intentional or not, most simple truths will be quotations.
Causality.
Correlation.
Everything.
Existence.

Gaian

Yog-Sothoth.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
A thing is what it is and is not what it is not.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Manly Catholic
Leedarc
If the truth will set you free then this is what we got to do. We got to find the truth. Maybe the truth won't set us free so it's not worth trying to get and understand the truth. Maybe the truth will set us free.

So what is your version of truth. Try not to quote someone but use your own original words to express some of your brand of truth.

Every way of a man is right in his own eyes. We all think we know. Perhaps you could share a story.

We are not free. This is the truth at the moment. We are in the dark over so many things.

Perhaps it takes a gathering of people to find out the truth.

I guess just post some words about the topic of truth.

I don't know where to start on how to discover the truth. Life is complex.

I would like to be free though.

So yep post your brand of words which I will read and maybe in code learn some truth from.

I guess I don't need teachers. I desire the truth that will set us free. What is this truth. Post your opinion.

I guess this just belongs in the "To Hard" basket.

Leedarc

God is the Truth. This is a fact. This is not anyones version. It is self evident. Coming to God sets a man free. Jesus said, "I am the Truth, the Way, and the Life."

It isn't hard.

The truth is that arguments from assertion amuse the hell out of me.

Newbie Noob

Enduring Seeker

6,475 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
Lexx Le Lain
The only thing we can know for sure, in absolute terms, completely 100%, is that we each can know that we individually exist in some form or another.

How can we know this for sure?

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Nerdologist
Lexx Le Lain
The only thing we can know for sure, in absolute terms, completely 100%, is that we each can know that we individually exist in some form or another.

Solipsism may or may not be true....

Enduring Seeker

6,475 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
The Legendary Guest
Nerdologist
Lexx Le Lain

Solipsism may or may not be true....

Ever since I read this I have been skeptical of the knowability of "my" cognition's existence.

Quotable Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Contributor 150
If science is a study of God's creation, science can never conflict with a proper faith.

If science *does* conflict a proper faith, either your faith is incorrect, your science is misapplied, or you misunderstand either one or both.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff