ok here it is in a nut sheel. wether you are a jew christain or a islam you belive in the same god. jewdiisum started cristeanity. jewdisum also started islam. the god that all three belive in are the same one. another thing. all the three major religons all say that you should love people no matter what they are. but do you see this today? these three groups fight all the time. why? you all belive in the same thing. let it be.

here is some other information for you. jeuse lived in what is known today as iraq. so when you see a pic of jeuse he is white. but i am sorry to say but jeuse was not white. he would look like an arab. does this make you question things a littel bit more?

i know i am taking this out of a movie. but it is a good way of putting things. the one big problem of religon is that it is a whole way of life. it is a way of life for lots of people. and those people are willing to kill and die for that way of life. this is kind of bad i think. people should not fight each other on what they belive in. i think that instend of having a religon you should have an idea. you can change an idea faster and with less conflict than you can a religon. if you try to change a religon you are changing a beleaf and when you chang a beleaf there is going to be a lot of conflict. i dont know read this and let me know what you think. i am open to any thing. dont worry i am not totaly aganst religon.