FocusedIntent
Lucky 9 Lives
Yet he may figure out how a man works.

BRAVO, GENIUS!!

Or he may not.
- xp
Lucky 9
Or he may not.

Sadly true he may drink beer and watch the ball game believing whatever propaganda he's told instead. Some people would rather do anything then look within because they are scared what they might discover. I mean just look at the lengths people will go to stay busy doing any repetitive mundane task or chore they can possibly conceive. Literally anything to keep their internal dialogue going with themselves.

WE WOULD RATHER ACCEPT A WORLD FULL OF WAR, VIOLENCE, MISERY AND SUFFERING THEN FACE OUR INNER DEMONS. And what you hate about yourself you project onto others...
I recently finished reading A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle and in it he gives the best description of how the inorganic being Archon parasites effect your internal dialogue pretending to be you and how your thoughts create emotion which creates energy the parasites can feed on. Tolle calls the predator of consciousness the, "Pain Body." In his book he also calls the pain body a Psychic Parasite. Tolle does attempt to differentiate the ego from the pain body, but I contend tht the ego is the mind (foreign installation) of the parasite which has attached itself to our awareness causing us to experience a predatory and parasitic reality.

Tolle
“The pain-body wants to survive, just like every other entity in existence, and it can only survive if it gets you to unconsciously identify with it. It can then rise up, take you over, “become you,” and live through you. It needs to get its “food” through you. It will feed on any experience that resonates with its own kind of energy, anything that creates further pain in whatever form: anger, destructiveness, hatred, grief, emotional drama, violence, and even illness. So the pain-body, when it has taken you over, will create a situation in your life that reflects back its own energy frequency for it to feed on. Pain can only feed on pain. Pain cannot feed on joy. It finds it quite indigestible.”

I recommend reading this book here is a link where you can listen to it for free. It is the bottom 8 mp3s they are each about 70 minutes long. #4 and #5 and the ones talking about the pain body aka the predator of consciousness.

A New Earth Audio User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rat
I think you made an error in your text there, the bold suggests that the subjects were able to predict which 'random' image would be next and respond to it.

Ok this did take me longer than anticipated to go through my papers and find the name of the experiments for you, but you can reference Presentiment Experiments Unconscious Perception of Future Emotions: An Experiment in Presentiment

Here is a link to a site describing some of the experiments and then a link to a video on you tube these experiments prove as I have said that we are not experiencing reality in real time, but with a delay.

Presentiment Experiments

You Tube: Dean Radin on Consciousness

Regular

You lost me at the definition of religion most especially at the part where you try to consider science-atheism as one; and second after claiming that you have studied extensively but otherwise can't established a good definition (you could have at least tried to provide an authority from maybe the social sciences regarding the topic of religion and its definition as well).

It should be noted that to define religion, its structure should as well be recognized, eg leadership hierarchy/ordination/priesthood (Catholic); or the order of monks governed by an established rule they should live by (Buddhism, though I can't exactly recall which Buddhism is that); or "primitive" religion (Tylor) and its structure demonstrated in its established routine/ritual of invoking the ancestor.

If we follow your definition "...belief held to with faith and ardor", then I might as well call Justin Beiber a religion and the likes eg my belief on bacon. It makes sense that you came with the conclusion that science-atheism (whatever you mean by it) is a religion given the definition of religion you just proposed.

Regular

FocusedIntent
I recently finished reading A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle and in it he gives the best description of how the inorganic being Archon parasites effect your internal dialogue pretending to be you and how your thoughts create emotion which creates energy the parasites can feed on. Tolle calls the predator of consciousness the, "Pain Body." In his book he also calls the pain body a Psychic Parasite. Tolle does attempt to differentiate the ego from the pain body, but I contend tht the ego is the mind (foreign installation) of the parasite which has attached itself to our awareness causing us to experience a predatory and parasitic reality.

Tolle
“The pain-body wants to survive, just like every other entity in existence, and it can only survive if it gets you to unconsciously identify with it. It can then rise up, take you over, “become you,” and live through you. It needs to get its “food” through you. It will feed on any experience that resonates with its own kind of energy, anything that creates further pain in whatever form: anger, destructiveness, hatred, grief, emotional drama, violence, and even illness. So the pain-body, when it has taken you over, will create a situation in your life that reflects back its own energy frequency for it to feed on. Pain can only feed on pain. Pain cannot feed on joy. It finds it quite indigestible.”

I recommend reading this book here is a link where you can listen to it for free. It is the bottom 8 mp3s they are each about 70 minutes long. #4 and #5 and the ones talking about the pain body aka the predator of consciousness.

A New Earth Audio User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my god, sorry tldr, BUT I SAW Eckhart Tolle. I've read one of his book, the Power of Now. I didn't get to read even half of the (your) first post, but I guess, picking up from the title of this thread, you're referring to him? I recall his discussion of the ego (the me) being dissolved to reach the true sense of self or our being (the I); or the pain-body in the case of his book you mentioned here in this post.

Newbie Bunny

Please rewrite the entire thing to be shorter, too much verbality with no story to follow or characters to connect with...
So, after reading in a manner of ''Where's the point'', I see that yet again, another view point of ''Existence=Bad, Detachment=Good'' comes along... Again, a battle versus the ''Bad guy'', being eventually any connection with this world.

First thing first, you can't detach yourself from existence, that mind you are meditating with is very physical, meditation to a point of being blank inside, is similar to a child closing his eyes, putting his fingers in the ears and yelling ''LALALALA''... Basically, ignoring the problem.

So, your ultimate solution is bliss via ignorance?

Consider for a moment what that ''advesry'' is, against whom you stand, and how you combat it...

By the actions you advise- You tell people to escape existence, that this world is fake, and everything in it is an illusion to get rid of...

Have you ever considered that you now just act as a devil onto this world? That you so blutly reject everything, and claim yourself a higher spiritual being locked in a cage he does not belong to, and must destroy?

Now... Let's take a view at what humanity are doing on earth- They butcher all life forms, torture living beings to a molecular level, burn everything, blow up mountains, poison the rivers, pollute the air... And also break atoms, and even smaller things!
The main tool of humanity is fire, and they sure are quick to apply it onto everything... Humans grow further and further, leaving scortched earth at every turn...
And you claim some mystery demon is making people be bad?
People are the demons that roam around and corrupt anything they touch!

Wake up, you discovered nothing new! You repeat things others said before you, and spread emotional detachment, rather then spiritual connection with everything around us!

What a shame!
To your claim that science only can view 1% of the universe:
1.) Can you please prove that? I don't know how you can say that without knowing the whole universe and what it consists of. Like how do you make a fraction with only a numerator and an unknown denominator?
2.) Things that cannot be demonstrated to exist are not reasonable to believe in. Just because your bar for accepting claims is much lower than other peoples doesn't mean that we should go with where your bar is. I think a great place for the bar of accepting that something exists is being able to demonstrate that it exists with sufficient evidence.
3.) So if we have no evidence to demonstrate the existence of something sufficiently, then it is up to you to demonstrate why we should accept that it exists. Asserting it does, and counting it in the denominator before you have demonstrated its existence is dishonest.

Relgion
a: the state of a religious <a nun in her 20th year of religion>
b (1) : the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2) : commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance
a: personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices
archaic : scrupulous conformity : conscientiousness
a: cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith

Science
: the state of knowing : knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding
a : a department of systematized knowledge as an object of study <the science of theology>
b : something (as a sport or technique) that may be studied or learned like systematized knowledge <have it down to a science>
a : knowledge or a system of knowledge covering general truths or the operation of general laws especially as obtained and tested through scientific method
b : such knowledge or such a system of knowledge concerned with the physical world and its phenomena : natural science
: a system or method reconciling practical ends with scientific laws <cooking is both a science and an art>

These definitions have been derived from Merriam-Webster. Now while I don't think this is the best way to go about defining people, neither of these words really defining a person. As you can see, there is no way that you could say science is a religion. It simply is not. The symbols that a group adopts does not speak to the field that the symbol is from. That is like saying if atheists used a tea cup to represent their group, that tea is now a religion (all hail the great Matcha?).

All in all, your post was unnecessarily long, and full of half baked ideas, that I suspect, if you went back and really thought about them, you would realize this.

Or you are just crazy, and there is no reasoning with you.
Figgan
Please rewrite the entire thing to be shorter, too much verbality with no story to follow or characters to connect with...
That's a weird thing to say I'm not telling a story that involves characters I'm talking about what is transpiring on this planet and the only character involved is YOU and what you do with the information I provide. I can't make it shorter and still explain everything. You can skip the arcane raven wolf quote if you like I posted that because it explains things in a different way people might understand who didn't understand what I had said.

Figgan
First thing first, you can't detach yourself from existence, that mind you are meditating with is very physical, meditation to a point of being blank inside, is similar to a child closing his eyes, putting his fingers in the ears and yelling ''LALALALA''... Basically, ignoring the problem.
The purpose of meditation is to stop the internal dialogue aka the ego or the mind of the predator. It is this internal dialogue that you are constantly having with yourself which creates your reality.

Figgan
So, your ultimate solution is bliss via ignorance?
Bliss via ignorance is for those who focus their awareness on the physical world and mundane routines of people. Here is a quote for you.
Don Juan
We have been trained to live and die meekly, following unnatural codes of behavior which soften us and make us lose that initial impulse, until our spirit is hardly noticeable.

Figgan
By the actions you advise- You tell people to escape existence, that this world is fake, and everything in it is an illusion to get rid of...
Your not escaping existence your escaping these illusions or Maya and getting back to the realm of your true existence.

Figgan
Have you ever considered that you now just act as a devil onto this world?
I hope so because this world is predatory and parasitic and corrupt.

Figgan
That you so blutly reject everything, and claim yourself a higher spiritual being locked in a cage he does not belong to, and must destroy?
I don't consider myself a higher spiritual being that any person or animal, but yes we are stuck within the cells of our vessel. Earth is a spiritual prison and the goal should be to obtain spiritual freedom from it. Death will not free you from this system you'll be reincarnated to do it again and again like a revolving hamster wheel and as the hamster you keep running on the wheel going nowhere this is no good for the evolution of humanity we are stagnating and devolving.

Figgan
Now... Let's take a view at what humanity are doing on earth- They butcher all life forms, torture living beings to a molecular level, burn everything, blow up mountains, poison the rivers, pollute the air... And also break atoms, and even smaller things!
The main tool of humanity is fire, and they sure are quick to apply it onto everything... Humans grow further and further, leaving scortched earth at every turn...
And you claim some mystery demon is making people be bad?
The word demon was invented to talk about this entity along with many other names, but a more accurate description is to say that humanity has become infected with a spiritual parasite. It has taken over your internal dialogue to the point that you believe it is you. I mean you see somebody walking down a street talking to themselves and you think of them as crazy, but they are doing the same thing you are doing all the time the only difference is that you do it all in your head and they do it out loud. Humanity has a disease of the mind and part of it causes you to think it is normal and not insanity when it is.

Figgan
Wake up, you discovered nothing new! You repeat things others said before you,
I never claimed that anything was new or my original idea. Everything I am talking about is ancient knowledge which has been passed down through the mystery schools. Take a look at how the Gnostics were persecuted nearly to extinction because they taught this knowledge instead of using the term demon the Nag Hammadi Text describe the Archons.

Quote:
and spread emotional detachment, rather then spiritual connection with everything around us!

What a shame!
Everything is spiritually connected this is why you have Indra's net or the web of word, but detaching from the illusions is critical. Life has been created as a distraction designed to capture your attention. Where attention goes your energy flows so in this way it steals your energy your prana or chi. Have you ever seen the movie Revolver by Guy ritche? Here is a long quote from some web site about Tolle's book I recommend listening to the audio I posted.

Tolle
Eckhart Tolle describes this energetic parasite as the “pain body,” a kind of energetic entity that takes possession of the human body, and uses it to generate more pain.

There are two ways in which the pain body feeds, because that is all it can feed on. The Pain Body consists of the energy of the pain it needs.

It asks, “Please where can I get more Pain”.

It feeds on your thoughts, when it’s ready to rise up, it will control your thinking, it rises into the mind and your mind, which is your thought activity, because with the Pain Body every thought you think, is destructive and painful.

And the Pain Body loves it!

It gobbles up the Energy of every thought that you think every destructive and deeply negative thought, it eats it up, so to speak, and it’s having a Good Time!

It’s feeding and, at that moment, one way of putting it is, one could say “the addictive quality of Human Pain.”

Addictive because the pain body loves it’s pain.

When the Pain Body has taken you over (possessed you) and has succeeded in pretending that that’s ‘Who you are’, all your thinking is completely aligned with it.

And it’s feeding on it. At that very moment the last thing you want is to be free of pain. At that moment pain IS what you want because at that moment, you become the Pain Body.

How long the feeding time lasts for any particular pain body varies greatly from person to person, it could be a brief one, it could be an hour or two; some pain bodies have a feeding time of several weeks, even months.

That is the extreme and in very extreme cases there are some pain bodies that have almost no dormant stage that are continuously feeding and active.

But that’s more rare but you sometimes meet people and the pain body is looking at you through their eyes and they are waiting for an excuse to have more.

They want you to give them a painful reaction. They want you to be angry with them; they want you to attack them. That’s people totally possessed by the Pain Body.

Level One: the pain body feeds on your thinking.

Level Two: The pain body feeds on the feedback of the emotional pain from other people.

So it might not only use your own thinking it might even predominately use somebody else’s reactions. So the Pain Body feeds on thinking. The Pain Body is feeding on others reactions.

Now the Pain Body moves into that mind pattern and its Energy gets amplified, 10 times, 20 times, 50 times, 100 times.

In other words the “unhappy me”; the Pain Body arises, it flows into that mind structure, the emotion flows into that mind structure, the Unhappy sense of me becomes dreadfully Unhappy and Loves it’s Unhappiness because that’s what it consists of.

Now it is not a foreign body, which lives in you. There is nothing that is not Life Energy.

Even your pain body is life Energy except it is not flowing freely. It’s gotten stuck somewhere.

And when Energy gets stuck and cannot flow freely, pain arises like a river. If a river cannot flow the water accumulates and pressure accumulates. But really its beautiful life energy.

The water is still beautiful there is pressure accumulating inside. That’s what the pain body is.

Now, as we bring Presence consciousness (present awareness) in to the Pain Body, it can no longer fool you into completely identifying with it.

The Pain body comes up and at that moment you will recognize it as the Pain Body. That is the Beginning of Freedom from it.

The recognition, when it comes, slight triggers, provocation, even a thought, deep Pain arises, in whatever form, in some people it is a very active pain, active aggressive pain.

In other persons it is a Passive form of Pain, “poor little me” victim pain, does not matter which, pain bodies have different qualities in different people.

It may be turbulence or tightness or constriction, it does not matter what it is. As it arises you will know there is a witnessing presence, and you watch..

Where is the pain body and where do you feel the energy field of it?

In your body.

VAN
To your claim that science only can view 1% of the universe:
1.) Can you please prove that? I don't know how you can say that without knowing the whole universe and what it consists of. Like how do you make a fraction with only a numerator and an unknown denominator?

Your right it isn't 1% it's probably less than that I was being very generous. When you say the universe your thinking of the physical universe. In actuality the universe is not physical it's energetic or spiritual. Your modern science is beginning to prove this.

VAN
2.) Things that cannot be demonstrated to exist are not reasonable to believe in. Just because your bar for accepting claims is much lower than other peoples doesn't mean that we should go with where your bar is. I think a great place for the bar of accepting that something exists is being able to demonstrate that it exists with sufficient evidence.
So you only choose to believe in that which falls within your sensory perception range? Hundreds of years ago before microscopes I could have told you about germs and you could have called me mad. Today I am telling you about a spiritual parasite which has attached itself to the awareness of humanity feeding on us mercilessly. I'm gonna quote something I said earlier about this and say that if you want proof simply look at the world you live in. As you read this remember that the physical world is merely a reflection of the spiritual or energetic as above so below as within so without.

Me
Look around at the predatory and parasitic world we are experiencing. Consider that there are funguses (Ophiocordyceps unilateralis) and trematodes (Dicrocoelium dendriticum) that can invade the brains of animals like ants and take them over forcing the host animal to alter its behavior and do the bidding of the parasite. These trematodes can even infect the bile ducts of humans. Hell you even have articles about a parasite called Toxoplasma gondii which invades the brain of cats altering it's behavior. Here is a head line for you, "Mind control bug affects 40% of the human population". Scientists have even linked this parasite to reckless driving and suicide. Why do I point these things out when they are of the physical and I am focused on the spiritual? Because you need to look at what is being reflected into the physical world! Our consciousness has been invaded and you can see this everywhere you look.

VAN

3.) So if we have no evidence to demonstrate the existence of something sufficiently, then it is up to you to demonstrate why we should accept that it exists. Asserting it does, and counting it in the denominator before you have demonstrated its existence is dishonest.
I have experienced it personally so I know for a fact. Many of the things I speak about can not be proven with physical evidence that can be shown to everyone, but can be experienced personally in your subjective reality. The knowing you will gain will not constitute as proof for another person. What I am talking about is deep meditation and inducing O.B.E. ect..... If you like I can teach you to induce sleep paralysis and you will encounter the predatory being I speak of for yourself. I don't ask anybody to blindly follow or believe anything I have said you can experience it for yourself if your brave enough to have your delusions about reality destroyed.

I don't wan't to argue much about religion and science, it's just my personal opinion that science is the new age religion. You can say that science is more valid because it is based off observing the universe, but a religious fanatic will argue that their religion is valid because it is also based off whatever reality their religion teaches them to believe in.

The most important thing to remember is that reality is subjective and science fails to compensate for this it want's to group all people into the same reality, but that is not accurate you have only been taught to believe it is.

VAN
All in all, your post was unnecessarily long, and full of half baked ideas, that I suspect, if you went back and really thought about them, you would realize this.
Many people have complained about the length I personally don't think it was very long and had I made it shorter I couldn't have put out all the information. If you disagree with what I have said I respect your opinion so if it does not resonate true for you then perhaps this information is not for you and should be disregarded or considered at a later time when you have become more open to it. If you wish to discuss any of these ideas further I would be more then happy to elaborate.

VAN
Or you are just crazy, and there is no reasoning with you.
I am proud to say that I am crazy when we live in a completely insane world where all this is normal:

Figgan
And they were only moderately describing what people do I have seen children sign bombs that were dropped on other children. Message delivered! Yes if this is normal then I am crazy and my definition of crazy is merely any person that holds beliefs that differs from the norm or standard. At one point in time it was crazy to believe the earth was round and you could be put to death. I can however be reasoned with what would you like to refute?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff