Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zealot

I see the grace of God all the time. It feels hard to escape it sometimes.
Arcoon Effox
Well, I'm justsure that you brought such things on yourself, and if you didn't personally, why, you only have to look at yer Bible to see that Eve is to blame for all that because of her introducing SIN into the world, which has been a part of you since the moment you were born...

...is likely something along the lines if what some ignorant, religious douche would say.

Of course. Silly atheist me, I'm a walking target for tests, trials, tribulations, example, whatever.

Bashful Gaian

Your god is a murderer and a liar. Look at all the people Jehovah has killed. He claims to be perfect yet treats humans as they are nothing and deserve to have nothing. The promise of serving him in the afterlife is just another lie. Read on the demiurge.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
SavedByHisBlood24
every living human has been touched by the grace of God
except for those hypocritically judged as either avoiding said grace or being rejected by your deities

Floppy Member

SavedByHisBlood24
every living human has been touched by the grace of God

Every living human has been touched by Lord Khrishna.

See how that works for all books?
I'm sure the starving children of the world feel the grace of god every day. In their empty bellies.

I'm sure the woman stoned to death in the public square for being accused of irrational assumptions feels the grace of god, when a cement brick smashes into the back of her skull.

Hey. I've felt the grace of god. When my father beat the s**t out of my brother. Handcuffing him to his bed and taking a leather belt, I even /heard/ the grace of god as my brother screamed for someone to help him.

******** god. And ******** you for even denouncing the tragedies of this world as the grace of god. He's a d**k.

Hilarious Lunatic

Aren't religious experiences all in your head? Come on. The human brain is so advanced, in yet, we still believe an imaginary friend is guiding us through life and saving us from an imaginary hell after death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff