Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Informer

Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_
I'll just let you type. Until you can tell me what you're talking about...
I already have - twice now, if I'm not mistaken - but since you're apparently unable to grasp such a simple thing, let's summarize:

You say you haven't been on Gaia in 3 years. I say that's BS. You feign ignorance... yet The Legendary Guest took a screencap of a post you made back in November, and even Gaia itself belies your nonsense.

Move your mouse over the part where it says "forums" at the top of your screen, and let the options drop down. Click "My Posts". (This can also be done from your Profile or any post you've made in the forums by clicking the downward-facing arrow under your avi on the bar that reads "online", then clicking "view posts".)

You'll now see a list of up to 50 pages of your most recent posts (or at least it would, but you haven't actually made that many, yet). Clicking through to the last page of your Post History, we see that every post you've ever made with this account was made between Oct of last year and now. We also see that the last post you made before your hiatus was (*gasp!*) in the very thread we were talking in last autumn.

...Did all that sound too complicated? Okay, here's an easier one: Type "Leon Camero" into the search bar next to where it says "Games". Oh, look! Your Join Date is listed as 08.17.13... August 17th of last year.

Ergo: You say you haven't been on Gaia for 3 years, but that's utter bullshit, because your account is barely even one year old.

Y'know... lying is a sin, Leon. You may want to consider such things if you're going to keep up the whole Theocentric Apostle pretense.

I'm not lying. I was not here for three years. But like I said, I'll let you type until you can tell me, what are you talking about =/

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
_Leon Camero_
I'm not lying. I was not here for three years.
User Image

"Join date: 08.17.13"

User Image
Your very first post was made on the same day: August 17th, 2013.

2013 was last year.

You're a pretentious liar.

Friendly Informer

Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_
User Image

User Image

2013 was last year.

I think we already discussed this. Can we try and stay in one topic now?

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
_Leon Camero_
Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_

2013 was last year.

I think we already discussed this.
Actually, we didn't; you just claimed you didn't remember using this account last year (which is when it was effing made in the first place), while ignoring the glaring contradictions that are associated with it.
_Leon Camero_
Can we try and stay in one topic now?
Okay, sure:

Have I experienced the Grace of God? No, I haven't. All I've experienced was excuses as to why I haven't while being force-fed overinflated assurances based in confirmation bias.

Now that that's been said: The issue of you lying about being gone for 3 years hasn't gone away.

Friendly Informer

Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_
Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_

2013 was last year.

Actually, we didn't; you just claimed you didn't remember using this account last year (which is when it was effing made in the first place), while ignoring the glaring contradictions that are associated with it.
_Leon Camero_
Can we try and stay in one topic now?
Okay, sure:

Have I experienced the Grace of God? No, I haven't. All I've experienced was excuses as to why I haven't while being force-fed overinflated assurances based in confirmation bias.

Now that that's been said: The issue of you lying about being gone for 3 years hasn't gone away.

Dude, not like that, we're discussing the same thing here as we are doing over at the followers of Christ topic. But nonetheless, thanks for sharing.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
_Leon Camero_
Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_
Dude, not like that, we're discussing the same thing here as we are doing over at the followers of Christ topic.
That's because you won't provide an answer that's congruent to the evidence, and keep lying and/or feigning ignorance.

Friendly Informer

Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_
Arcoon Effox
Dude, not like that, we're discussing the same thing here as we are doing over at the followers of Christ topic.

Arcoon Effox
That's because you won't provide an answer that's congruent to the evidence, and keep lying and/or feigning ignorance.

Umm, try not to ruin the post...

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
_Leon Camero_
Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_
Arcoon Effox

Arcoon Effox

...WTF are you talking about, dude?

Oh, I get it; this is yet another red herring, in an attempt to distract from the fact that you've ducked the fact that you're a pretentious liar once again.

Fail.

Friendly Informer

Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_
Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_
Arcoon Effox

Arcoon Effox

...WTF are you talking about, dude?

Oh, I get it; this is yet another red herring, in an attempt to distract from the fact that you've ducked the fact that you're a pretentious liar once again.

Fail.

Whatttt? Dude, are you even looking at the quotations? Or you're so jumpy, you're forgetting what I'm saying and what was said? One of these are true.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest
User Image

Hey, isn't that you, Arcoon old buddy? emotion_awesome
User Image
sweatdrop Yup, that was me... albeit a me who was much less educated and skilled in debate. (Wow, I've come quite a ways in a year...) Here's the breakdown, in case you're interested:

It all started in a thread in which people were discussing why Christians got married so young. I briefly mentioned how my wife was raised LDS, and about the peer pressure and religious obligation to get married associated with it. A Mormon and I started arguing about whether or not what I was saying was canonically accurate, and Leon ( then known as "The Prophet Leon_Camero" ) comes along and says, "Glad you've also noticed the false idealism of Mormons. I don't feel alone then."

I saw that his sig was some sort of banner for a Guild, which read "THEOCENTRIC APOSTLESHIP" (without elaborating on whatever the hell it was), which linked to a thread about how to join this "secret, hidden Guild", and told him, "Whatever the hell your little idealism is supposed to be, I'll bet it's just as full of holes - and I can prove it. Make a thread about it, and I'll see you there."

He then did what he is doing now, and played ignorant, tossing in some hollow assurances that he was right and I was not, along with a few thinly-veiled insults, and told me, "CONVERSATION OVER mad ". So I was like, "Meh, moron"... until he came at me with what I'd later learn was his sockpuppet, who was much more glib with the name-calling, prompting me to make the thread that they wouldn't.

Through the course of that thread, I learned that Leon had cycled through several screen names, that Scriptural kid was a sockpuppet, and that he'd done the same thing before using an account called "Zane Mayden".

Fun Fact: Before logging back in a few days ago, Leon and Scriptural Kid both made their most recent posts on the exact same day (12/2/13) in the same thread - mine.

Your debate skills have been fine as long as I've known you, and I'm really enjoying watching this liar squirm. You have done well, young padawan. emotion_brofist

(The laughing and facepalming .gif was meant to represent the two of us ITT)

Friendly Informer

The Legendary Guest
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest
User Image

Hey, isn't that you, Arcoon old buddy? emotion_awesome
User Image
sweatdrop Yup, that was me... albeit a me who was much less educated and skilled in debate. (Wow, I've come quite a ways in a year...) Here's the breakdown, in case you're interested:

It all started in a thread in which people were discussing why Christians got married so young. I briefly mentioned how my wife was raised LDS, and about the peer pressure and religious obligation to get married associated with it. A Mormon and I started arguing about whether or not what I was saying was canonically accurate, and Leon ( then known as "The Prophet Leon_Camero" ) comes along and says, "Glad you've also noticed the false idealism of Mormons. I don't feel alone then."

I saw that his sig was some sort of banner for a Guild, which read "THEOCENTRIC APOSTLESHIP" (without elaborating on whatever the hell it was), which linked to a thread about how to join this "secret, hidden Guild", and told him, "Whatever the hell your little idealism is supposed to be, I'll bet it's just as full of holes - and I can prove it. Make a thread about it, and I'll see you there."

He then did what he is doing now, and played ignorant, tossing in some hollow assurances that he was right and I was not, along with a few thinly-veiled insults, and told me, "CONVERSATION OVER mad ". So I was like, "Meh, moron"... until he came at me with what I'd later learn was his sockpuppet, who was much more glib with the name-calling, prompting me to make the thread that they wouldn't.

Through the course of that thread, I learned that Leon had cycled through several screen names, that Scriptural kid was a sockpuppet, and that he'd done the same thing before using an account called "Zane Mayden".

Fun Fact: Before logging back in a few days ago, Leon and Scriptural Kid both made their most recent posts on the exact same day (12/2/13) in the same thread - mine.

Your debate skills have been fine as long as I've known you, and I'm really enjoying watching this liar squirm. You have done well, young padawan. emotion_brofist

Now here comes a block. =/

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
The Legendary Guest
I am ready for the Trials, Master...
The Legendary Guest
I guessed as much, but where do you keep getting them at?

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest
I am ready for the Trials, Master...

Indeed, you are. May The Force Be With You!
Quote:
The Legendary Guest
I guessed as much, but where do you keep getting them at?
I hit you up on this already in another thread, ok?
Religious people keep telling me I'm touched by the grace of god all the time. Especially lately now that I've given birth to my first child.

I particularly liked when he touched me (rather painfully) year before last with my ectopic pregnancy. What a kind, loving god to touch me in such a way (did I mention it was rather painful?). I writhed in pain for a few hours at work before rushing to the ER to find out that my 7 week old fetus had been dead for days inside of me... and had busted one of my fallopian tubes to shreds, needing immediately surgery to save my life.

Golly, the grace of god? He's awesome. Hey, did I mention it was painful?

******** that notion. And ******** this idea that god touches people with grace. I'm sure the Jews felt the same way when god touched em with acid showers or burned them to death in ovens. It's repulsive how religious people attempt to sway every possible act of good, bad and in between as if god is behind all of it. How does it feel, people, to be manipulated like chess pieces?

No, god is to beg for my forgiveness for what he did to that first pregnancy. And the forgiveness of my husband. Trying for years to get pregnant? No. God's a d**k.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
Strawberry EggRoll
Religious people keep telling me I'm touched by the grace of god all the time. Especially lately now that I've given birth to my first child.

I particularly liked when he touched me (rather painfully) year before last with my ectopic pregnancy. What a kind, loving god to touch me in such a way (did I mention it was rather painful?). I writhed in pain for a few hours at work before rushing to the ER to find out that my 7 week old fetus had been dead for days inside of me... and had busted one of my fallopian tubes to shreds, needing immediately surgery to save my life.

Golly, the grace of god? He's awesome. Hey, did I mention it was painful?

******** that notion. And ******** this idea that god touches people with grace. I'm sure the Jews felt the same way when god touched em with acid showers or burned them to death in ovens. It's repulsive how religious people attempt to sway every possible act of good, bad and in between as if god is behind all of it. How does it feel, people, to be manipulated like chess pieces?

No, god is to beg for my forgiveness for what he did to that first pregnancy. And the forgiveness of my husband. Trying for years to get pregnant? No. God's a d**k.
Well, I'm justsure that you brought such things on yourself, and if you didn't personally, why, you only have to look at yer Bible to see that Eve is to blame for all that because of her introducing SIN into the world, which has been a part of you since the moment you were born...

...is likely something along the lines if what some ignorant, religious douche would say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff