Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd say the Gay Agenda is something like an organizer in a bright pink color. Or a little booklet that shows all gay events and at what dates they occur, maybe even some naked men pictures surprised heart
Corrupting the children, doing the devil's work, encouraging sinful and perverted acts, destroying marriage as a tool to force monogamy and mass kiddie production on people, and doing naughty things to gender roles.

Y'know, that sort of thing.
Greenling
Corrupting the children, doing the devil's work, encouraging sinful and perverted acts, destroying marriage as a tool to force monogamy and mass kiddie production on people, and doing naughty things to gender roles.

Y'know, that sort of thing.
none of those actually strike me as bad things
TrunkstheSlayer
none of those actually strike me as bad things

Well, yeah, but you know how some people are. wink
Zackorian Donatello Grey
Its a term that everyone seems to throw about like U.F.O, yet no one has an accurat description of what this fictional scare tactic term really stands for...O.o You'd think me being gay, I'd have gotten a memo about a Gay Agenda, no?

Is this a north american phrase or something? i have never heard it mention enywhere i am afraid....
Llama_of_Wisdom
Zackorian Donatello Grey
Its a term that everyone seems to throw about like U.F.O, yet no one has an accurat description of what this fictional scare tactic term really stands for...O.o You'd think me being gay, I'd have gotten a memo about a Gay Agenda, no?

Is this a north american phrase or something? i have never heard it mention enywhere i am afraid....

It's a term utilized by the religious right in America to stir up fear that homoseuxals are out to turn every man jack of us into limp-wristed faeries. Basically, it's bunk.
Tangled Up In Blue
Llama_of_Wisdom
Zackorian Donatello Grey

It's a term utilized by the religious right in America to stir up fear that homoseuxals are out to turn every man jack of us into limp-wristed faeries. Basically, it's bunk.

AH, i see, *rolls eyes* what a load of crap! lol
THankyou by the way :0)

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
TrunkstheSlayer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
People believe in it. It's s**t of course, but definetly worth looking into. You need to know what you're being accused of.

Lesbian sex is so ramapant in Oklahoma that they must only be allowed to go to the bathroom one at a time!
*cough*
At least according to the Oklahoma right wing.
Cause the right wing keeps cameras in girl's bathrooms just in case. 3nodding
is anyone else unsurprised?
well those old basterds are sexually repressed. its gotta come out somewhere... when you gotta sin, you just got to sin.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
if there really was a gay agenda you'd think us bisexuals would be breifed, cause we're like double agents or something.
There is no such thing as the "gay agenda" - it's a bunch of bullshit made up by the conservatives. They claim we're out to "pervert" the little kids and get "special" rights. scream

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
nickpdx
There is no such thing as the "gay agenda" - it's a bunch of bullshit made up by the conservatives. They claim we're out to "pervert" the little kids and get "special" rights. scream
we know... but its so much fun to mock them. granted they mock themselves but few people get the joke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff