Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe that everything in the bible is true or just some big story?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 25, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

w0nt0n50up
LIES, LIES AND DECEPTION!!!

Have you ever heard of a little thing called 'Ritalin'?

w0nt0n50up
The bible is a stupid fiction novel that idiots like you think is true.

Firstly, watch it with the second person there. You don't know who you're adressing, really. Secondly, prove it (that it's fiction, that is, not that we're 'idiots')
w0nt0n50up
It's kinda like those weird chicks who think they are witches, just because they read it in a book somewhere.

That's nice. Have a cookie.

w0nt0n50up
God is made up, and you are stupid for worshipping him.

Prove it, or I shall be forced to strike you.

EDIT: On second thought, you're obviously a troll. Goodnight.
JoyRose
I do believe there are glaring inconsistencies and blatant contradictions in the Bible,

Where, please?

w0nt0n50up
LIES, LIES AND DECEPTION!!! The bible is a stupid fiction novel that idiots like you think is true. It's kinda like those weird chicks who think they are witches, just because they read it in a book somewhere. God is made up, and you are stupid for worshipping him.

Can you support your claims with evidence?
Tangled Up In Blue
w0nt0n50up
LIES, LIES AND DECEPTION!!!

Have you ever heard of a little thing called 'Ritalin'?

w0nt0n50up
The bible is a stupid fiction novel that idiots like you think is true.

Firstly, watch it with the second person there. You don't know who you're adressing, really. Secondly, prove it (that it's fiction, that is, not that we're 'idiots')
w0nt0n50up
It's kinda like those weird chicks who think they are witches, just because they read it in a book somewhere.

That's nice. Have a cookie.

w0nt0n50up
God is made up, and you are stupid for worshipping him.

Prove it, or I shall be forced to strike you.

EDIT: On second thought, you're obviously a troll. Goodnight.
Evidence is for losers. But, if i must; Ever heard of evolution? Dinasaurs, homo erectus, millions of years of evolution? Ah yes, threats and weak insults, just what I expected. Bring it bible-boy, I'll flay your hide if you even think of assaulting me!
Your lack of response suggests stupidity, or an understanding of your incorrectness
w0nt0n50up
Evidence is for losers.

Why?

Quote:
But, if i must; Ever heard of evolution? Dinasaurs, homo erectus, millions of years of evolution?

How does evolution contradict the Bible?

Quote:
Ah yes, threats and weak insults, just what I expected. Bring it bible-boy, I'll flay your hide if you even think of assaulting me!

I find this inexplicably amusing.
The unintelligent are easily amused. The bible directly states that "god" made the world in 7 days, and that humans came before all other animals, which have both been continuously disproved.
Gendou
I find this inexplicably amusing.

You mean how she called me "bible-boy"? It's certainly ironic if nothing else. Otherwise, she's obviously a troll. I think we should just ignore her.
Ah, the silent treatment, the weapon of cowards.
I hereby declare myself the victor of this argument if no reply is made within five (5) minutes.
Oh yeah, total pwnage!!!
can you smell the pwnage? I can. I have proven the non-existence of god, and nobody has anything to say. Probably crying in the corner.
Lol, failure of the silent treatment, double-pwnage. Your moms would be ashamed of you, but they are too busy with me!!! I declare victory!
I think the Bible is mostly fiction... Lots of it doesn't make a lot of sense. confused Believe it if you like but honestly... There's just too many flaws. That goes for most other religions also.

xcedra's Husband

People like the one above ruin threads like these. It was actually an interesting topic before she came along. I personally believe that historically many things are correct in The Bible, however I'm iffy on the whole Divine part of it. Of course that's because I've exposed myself to many different religions and have decided to just do my own thing and make up a religion and a set of rules to live by for myself. If I lead a good life and my theory of reincarnation is incorrect than I will apologize to St. Peter at the pearly gates ask forgiveness and walk into heaven with the rest of those that have asked forgiveness.
Shippo-chun
People like the one above ruin threads like these. It was actually an interesting topic before she came along. I personally believe that historically many things are correct in The Bible, however I'm iffy on the whole Divine part of it. Of course that's because I've exposed myself to many different religions and have decided to just do my own thing and make up a religion and a set of rules to live by for myself. If I lead a good life and my theory of reincarnation is incorrect than I will apologize to St. Peter at the pearly gates ask forgiveness and walk into heaven with the rest of those that have asked forgiveness.

Make up your own religion? What a n00b! It has absolutely no chance of being correct, and also it would be pretty gay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff