Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Prophet

washu_2004
I did a search for image macros of theists mocking or belittling atheists and I found none, I stated out with ones that Christians made and found none, so I thought that was a little restrictive so I opened the search to include any religion at all making fun of atheism with an image macro and I still found none, not a single , Jew, Gentile, Christian, Muslim , Buddhist , Hindu, Taoist or FSM devotee has made a image macro about their dislike of atheism that I could find.

That kind of makes you think doesn't it?

That's because they don't know how to use computers.
It's because whatever they can find against an atheist is an insult, not a valid point. They've already lost the debate over religion, so are looking to insult and discredit atheists. As to the picturing, I can say that is a strange thing. I've personally seen pictures, and been sent pictures that depicted an atheist in the wrong and a theist standing superior. Not to say that those images are correct.

Dapper Hunter

6,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucky~9~Lives
washu_2004
I did a search for image macros of theists mocking or belittling atheists and I found none, I stated out with ones that Christians made and found none, so I thought that was a little restrictive so I opened the search to include any religion at all making fun of atheism with an image macro and I still found none, not a single , Jew, Gentile, Christian, Muslim , Buddhist , Hindu, Taoist or FSM devotee has made a image macro about their dislike of atheism that I could find.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

surprised No.

Dapper Hunter

6,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
washu_2004

No not really, but I'll bite. What does your finding mean? surprised
Well the idea that Christianity says that God is infinite, and then turns around and says God is separate from us, doesn't make much sense. It's a contradiction. You can't be separate from something that is Infinite, because it is Infinite.

Liberal Zealot

SparkyKid3000
washu_2004

No not really, but I'll bite. What does your finding mean? surprised

That washu is and always has been really s**t at google?

Liberal Friend

No doubt the writings are man-made. If only those who read the Bible treated it like other ancient writings. It was a step for me in leaving Christianity. While remaining objective, I only allowed that what was said of Yahweh remained true. It's crazy how trying to be objective helps find truth.
www.evil bible.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces