Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

such a fun game.

One that I need to go play asap considering I just finished watching The Ring. burning_eyes

fully understood. go kill law enforcement scum until the horrific images leave your mind.

though, while we're on that subject, I must complain again about how the designers got lazy with the design for the outfit in Assassin's Creed 3.... seriously, they could make the Brotherhood Robes look more fitting for ALL the other timelines (even a hoodie for Desmond) but they had to make them stand out like a sore thumb in the Civil War? what the ********!? it isn't hard to adapt them!

I just found out I can't; people are sleeping downstairs. ******** my life. Anyways, did you watch that movie? gonk

I've gotta agree, though in their defense it is kind of hard to do, seeing as hats were all the rage and hoods were scarce in that era. The hood is an iconic part of the outfit that you can't just leave out.

pfft! I watched The Fair Haired Child! and then I used it for inspiration in my D&D game. cool

Damn, well it freaks you out something fierce.

I'm curious about D&D, but I've never actually been able to get into it. If it's kind of like a storytelling improv with characters that you've crafted yourself, then I think I'd be good at it. 3nodding

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

such a fun game.

One that I need to go play asap considering I just finished watching The Ring. burning_eyes

fully understood. go kill law enforcement scum until the horrific images leave your mind.

though, while we're on that subject, I must complain again about how the designers got lazy with the design for the outfit in Assassin's Creed 3.... seriously, they could make the Brotherhood Robes look more fitting for ALL the other timelines (even a hoodie for Desmond) but they had to make them stand out like a sore thumb in the Civil War? what the ********!? it isn't hard to adapt them!

I just found out I can't; people are sleeping downstairs. ******** my life. Anyways, did you watch that movie? gonk

I've gotta agree, though in their defense it is kind of hard to do, seeing as hats were all the rage and hoods were scarce in that era. The hood is an iconic part of the outfit that you can't just leave out.

pfft! I watched The Fair Haired Child! and then I used it for inspiration in my D&D game. cool

I'm curious about D&D, but I've never actually been able to get into it. If it's kind of like a storytelling improv with characters that you've crafted yourself, then I think I'd be good at it. 3nodding

indeed. I wish I could bring you into the fold. you should find some friends to play it with.

you should also watch The Fair Haired Child. and other movies from Masters of Horror.

Enduring Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

indeed. I wish I could bring you into the fold. you should find some friends to play it with.

you should also watch The Fair Haired Child. and other movies from Masters of Horror.

Yeah, I'm not sure who to ask, though. The friends I see on a daily basis don't play it. Is there any way to play it online? sweatdrop

What's that one about? I probably shouldn't watch it soon if it's worse than The Ring. gonk

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

Yeah, I'm not sure who to ask, though. The friends I see on a daily basis don't play it. Is there any way to play it online? sweatdrop

What's that one about? I probably shouldn't watch it soon if it's worse than The Ring. gonk

indeed there is. it isn't quite the same, but it works. I would suggest you start by using the website obsidianportal.com

and... that would be telling. ninja just give it a shot? I'll link you.

Hulu

Enduring Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

indeed there is. it isn't quite the same, but it works. I would suggest you start by using the website obsidianportal.com

Hulu

Score! xd Do I need to have my character all ready to go and know the rules before going in, or can I learn once I'm there?

...Oh, alright. Why do I do this to myself, dammit? emo

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

Hulu

Score! xd Do I need to have my character all ready to go and know the rules before going in, or can I learn once I'm there?

either way works. and trust me, it's worthe it.

Enduring Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

Hulu

Well that's good. Didn't want to get in there and be all "Lol noob here...*bad poker face*" only to find I was supposed to do all the research before-hand. blaugh

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

Hulu

Well that's good. Didn't want to get in there and be all "Lol noob here...*bad poker face*" only to find I was supposed to do all the research before-hand. blaugh

a good GM is always ready and willing to help someone create their first character. smile I'd even be willing to help you with one. depends on what kind of game you are going to play, though.

Enduring Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

Hulu

a good GM is always ready and willing to help someone create their first character. smile I'd even be willing to help you with one. depends on what kind of game you are going to play, though.

Well that's good, haha. I kind of have the basics down for my first character already; male, avariel, 4'11", 96 lbs., chaotic neutral, rogue, focus on speed, stealth, and dexterity.

I can get a picture if you need one, but those are the set basics at the moment.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

Hulu

Well that's good, haha. I kind of have the basics down for my first character already; male, avariel, 4'11", 96 lbs., chaotic neutral, rogue, focus on speed, stealth, and dexterity.

I can get a picture if you need one, but those are the set basics at the moment.

sure. I hope that isn't 4th edition, though...

Enduring Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

Whatever editions work are fine with me. I saw something about those but I was like 'Damn, this must be referring to the different story prompts. Don't have one of those so ******** it I'm just gonna wing this.' And so I did, and still don't know what editions do. emotion_awesome

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

Whatever editions work are fine with me. I saw something about those but I was like 'Damn, this must be referring to the different story prompts. Don't have one of those so ******** it I'm just gonna wing this.' And so I did, and still don't know what editions do. emotion_awesome

goody. well, I can help you with a 3.5e Character. smile PM me some background info, personality and a picture.

Enduring Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

goody. well, I can help you with a 3.5e Character. smile PM me some background info, personality and a picture.

Woo hoo~! I will get to that, thou probably on Thursday because that's when I'll have the most time to get everything together with the half day of classes and all.

And I can use the same one for multiple editions, right? Because I found out literally just today that I have a friend who plays, but the catch is they have the 4th edition. Words cannot describe how sure I was that if I could have seen it, the universe had rearranged itself for a moment into one big troll face. Seriously. gonk

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

Woo hoo~! I will get to that, thou probably on Thursday because that's when I'll have the most time to get everything together with the half day of classes and all.

And I can use the same one for multiple editions, right? Because I found out literally just today that I have a friend who plays, but the catch is they have the 4th edition. Words cannot describe how sure I was that if I could have seen it, the universe had rearranged itself for a moment into one big troll face. Seriously. gonk

for your sanity and soul, I implore you to avoid that 4the game.... eek

Enduring Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight
Resonare Praeteriti
Chieftain Twilight

for your sanity and soul, I implore you to avoid that 4the game.... eek

What's so torturous about it, dare I ask? burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas