Sex is

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 8, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Elvendra
greenmouthwash
nuishuia
I can't see why people consider sex a bad thing outside of marraige. I find it very close minded that people still harbor beliefs like that. They are third world and should be cast away with all of the other ribbish of old ideas.

its the concept of saving yourself for marrage. how do you not get it? Sex is sooo intimate. If you go around just having sex with everyone... whats left for your husband?

Why do you assume that if you are not having sex with your husband (and why must women be the ones to wait?) that we are out ******** everything that moves?

A guy that only cares if I am saving my virginity for him is not the one I'll be marrying. How shallow of him. Most men would be greatful I was marrying them and not someone else.

*raises a fist* You go, sista! whee
I am a religion.

Sex is a somewhat vestigial urge humans have. There's no harm in acting on it, as long as precautions are taken to avoid STD's or unwanted pregnancy.
I see no problem with sex as long as both parties agree to it. I don't particularly agree with people sleeping with someone they just met because they want to get off. I think that is a little bit pathetic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff