Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Satanist ... A bad religion?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 8, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I've heard that Satanist don't worship satan. This is 100% true, satanist work to make their life better, but thats all I really know about it can people please post whatever they know about the religion I would like to hear more about it.

Fashionable Genius

http://agatha.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1470622&start=0

The On-site link to info on Satanism. For future reference, please refer to the Stickies first.
Stickies are your friend!
My buddy from college is a satantist, basically he argues that the true demons in life are those that prevent you from doing what you want to do, ie conscience, morality. So basically you are your own god and should not be compelled by 'demons' of conscience... I don't agree with that view, just what he practices.
Why are they called Satanists if they don't worship Satan?
SilverSkyDragon
Why do you drive on parkways and park on driveways?
Natas Ferret
SilverSkyDragon
Why do you drive on parkways and park on driveways?

There's an answer to that, I just don't remember what it is right at this moment...

Also, isn't the belief that people should do whatever they want usually called humanism? Why give it two names? xp
SilverSkyDragon

Stickies. Read. Research. Learn. Come back later.
VezRoth
SilverSkyDragon

Stickies. Read. Research. Learn. Come back later.

Gah! *Smacks self* Sorry 'bout that. Everybody smack me for being stupid. sweatdrop
stickies...
I agree with the many people: Read the stickies...
Amaya_Sunoui

Why post if you're just repeating what's already been said? If you aren't introducing any new information, what's the point?
Westonian
Amaya_Sunoui

Why post if you're just repeating what's already been said? If you aren't introducing any new information, what's the point?

I agree.

Anyways, is this even a real discussion? It just looks like an info hunt to me.
Wow. I...learned something today. Major thanks for nitro ghoul... I suppose at least, AT LEAST, 75% of the world is Satanist. I will adopt the Satanist philosophy since I identify with all of it's morals.
aRK aNJeL
Wow. I...learned something today. Major thanks for nitro ghoul... I suppose at least, AT LEAST, 75% of the world is Satanist. I will adopt the Satanist philosophy since I identify with all of it's morals.

But...Nitro hasn't posted in this thread... question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces