Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eco-friendly Bear

I have been looking into Satanism and it really does sound more appealing that Christianity. I'm reading the Satanic Bible and it really isn't as bad and scary as people make it out to be. It's really misunderstood because Satan is seen as the baddest bad guy around.

Hilarious Lunatic

On my knees for the last time. I could rip my heart out every day. I made my last promise to you. Yeah, I could cry, I could cry a million tears a day. And all I would hear you say is.

Phantom

Satan helped bestow upon us critical thinking skills according to the Bible. That fruit of wisdom and all that jazz.

So the reality is that he did everyone a favor by tempting Eve.
This is the most over done and childish (Childish not an enlightening way) attempt at De-spelling God.

The idea is Satan had corrupted those people to the point of being vile. In other words, Satan was the foundation behind all that mess and God was willing to spare all that mess for ten. (Love how that point goes unnoticed or brought up only to condemn homosexuality, go figure. rolleyes )

By the way, this nature is not exclusive to God, but it's also in us. Death penalty, anyone? So instead of trying to promoting a mock religion which at deeper level is more symbolic than most people make it or atheism like it solves everything (which it doesn't), how bout' we actually promote bettering and checking ourselves as individuals instead?

smile

Shirtless Member

Reverb Song
This is the most over done and childish (Childish not an enlightening way) attempt at De-spelling God.

The idea is Satan had corrupted those people to the point of being vile. In other words, Satan was the foundation behind all that mess and God was willing to spare all that mess for ten. (Love how that point goes unnoticed or brought up only to condemn homosexuality, go figure. rolleyes )

By the way, this nature is not exclusive to God, but it's also in us. Death penalty, anyone? So instead of trying to promoting a mock religion which at deeper level is more symbolic than most people make it or atheism like it solves everything (which it doesn't), how bout' we actually promote bettering and checking ourselves as individuals instead?

smile

So, you're saying that they guy who killed 2,000,000,000+ people is more likable than the guy who only killed 10? Are you a serial killer?
ratgirl34
Reverb Song

smile

So, you're saying that they guy who killed 2,000,000,000+ people is more likable than the guy who only killed 10? Are you a serial killer?

Hahahaha. Just because some one holds a door open for me I may not like them.....Are you easily impressed?

Re-read and you might get the point of my post.
ratgirl34
Gaia has not changed, uh? Like why would you make response such as that to a post such as mine? Just screwing around in a manner you know you can't get away with real life. XD

Shirtless Member

Reverb Song
ratgirl34
Reverb Song

smile

Hahahaha. Just because some one holds a door open for me I may not like them.....Are you easily impressed?

I'm Canadian, we don't have the death penalty and I sincerely hope it stays that way. Or are Canadians not human and therefore don't suffer from that dang human nature? Or maybe we're messiahs in training, we do walk on water quite frequently.

We have a family saying that we'd rather deal with a thief than a liar, because at least you know where you stand with a thief. But if you swap in 'thief' with 'genocidal maniac'... Yeah, I'm going to go with the liar.

Shirtless Member

Reverb Song
ratgirl34
Gaia has not changed, uh? Like why would you make response such as that to a post such as mine? Just screwing around in a manner you know you can't get away with real life. XD

Did you not learn that patience is a virtue in Sunday school? Perhaps you should revisit that part of lessons.
ratgirl34
Reverb Song
ratgirl34
Reverb Song

smile

I'm Canadian, we don't have the death penalty

Me, too. Twinzies!

Quote:

and I sincerely hope it stays that way.

With Bill C - 13, Bill - 51, Bill C - 52 might be the foundation for that in the next couple of years. Research and contact your local representatives please!

And this is not a comment directed at you, I meant an atheist pro - death penalty and torture. I just know that might blow the tops off some people on Gaia.

Quote:

Or are Canadians not human and therefore don't suffer from that dang human nature? Or maybe we're messiahs in training, we do walk on water quite frequently.

Oh, boy....Another attempt at smart a** response?

What I meant is it's a pretty common for people to see something that's bad and try to put a stop to it. God did just that so why is he getting all this energy and criticism when we have ourselves to fix? Especially if we created the concept of God.

As for my actual rebuttal to the Op that you didn't touch on either, just replied with something unrelated and underwhelming......

Satan do didn't much people because one of the Christian notions are that Satan simply corrupts, so the many many,many people God killed have been severely corrupted to the point the people themselves couldn't redeem themselves or rehabilitate.

Now, this is just like us we have standards of when to imprison some one or simply execute some them because that some one maybe threat.....It all comes back to the idea of seeing wrong and the urge to do something right or make it right. God did this, why does he get all the bad rep when we ourselves should take that advice as well?

Quote:

We have a family saying that we'd rather deal with a thief than a liar, because at least you know where you stand with a thief. But if you swap in 'thief' with 'genocidal maniac'... Yeah, I'm going to go with the liar.

That's a horrible, dismissive and another random unintellectual response.

God killed those people because they were corrupted by Satan for Satan's ruling and again, God just like us was willing to spare everyone for ten people just like how we are common to kill in war, In prison or raiding, but still willing save people who can be rehabilitated.....What's the difference between us and God? and instead of Criticizing this God, That God or These Gods, maybe we should just actually do something?

All that was my original post.
ratgirl34
Reverb Song
ratgirl34

Did you not learn that patience is a virtue in Sunday school? Perhaps you should revisit that part of lessons.

1) Discriminatory, 2) Assuming I'm Christian and 3) Still not understanding my post or questions. Calm down, Son. Not every Christian or person arguing for Christian faith is going to attack you or belittle you.

Did you not learn this from your parents?

Shirtless Member

Reverb Song
ratgirl34
Reverb Song
ratgirl34
Reverb Song

smile

Me, too. Twinzies!

Quote:

With Bill C - 13, Bill - 51, Bill C - 52 might be the foundation for that in the next couple of years. Research and contact your local representatives please!

And this is not a comment directed at you, I meant an atheist pro - death penalty and torture. I just know that might blow the tops off some people on Gaia.

Quote:

Or are Canadians not human and therefore don't suffer from that dang human nature? Or maybe we're messiahs in training, we do walk on water quite frequently.

What I meant is it's a pretty common for people to see something that's bad and try to put a stop to it. God did just that so why is he getting all this energy and criticism when we have ourselves to fix? Especially if we created the concept of God.

As for my actual rebuttal to the Op that you didn't touch on either, just replied with something unrelated and underwhelming......

Satan do didn't much people because one of the Christian notions are that Satan simply corrupts, so the many many,many people God killed have been severely corrupted to the point the people themselves couldn't redeem themselves or rehabilitate.

Now, this is just like us we have standards of when to imprison some one or simply execute some them because that some one maybe threat.....It all comes back to the idea of seeing wrong and the urge to do something right or make it right. God did this, why does he get all the bad rep when we ourselves should take that advice as well?

Quote:

God killed those people because they were corrupted by Satan for Satan's ruling and again, God just like us was willing to spare everyone for ten people just like how we are common to kill in war, In prison or raiding, but still willing save people who can be rehabilitated.....What's the difference between us and God? and instead of Criticizing this God, That God or These Gods, maybe we should just actually do something?

All hat was my original post.

Yeah, that guy practicing birth control was a total bad egg.
Children? Yep they are corrupt and gotta go too.
Picking up sticks on the Sabbath? Woah dude, totes evil.
Egyptian cattle? Ev-... wait those aren't people! Almost tried to sneak one in there!

This topic isn't about one single event where god killed people. It's about the entire freaking Bible. Perhaps if you had read more of the topic than the first post you would have known that.
ratgirl34
Reverb Song
ratgirl34
Reverb Song
ratgirl34

Me, too. Twinzies!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

All hat was my original post.

Egyptian cattle? Ev-... wait those aren't people! Almost tried to sneak one in there!

This topic isn't about one single event where god killed people. It's about the entire freaking Bible. Perhaps if you had read more of the topic than the first post you would have known that.

Haha, you have no idea. That was one example simple to demonstrate how over exaggerating you guys are because if you read the whole damn thing you would know that it's pretty much God saying don't this then Isreal does it, God has a story of Mercy, God then has story of Wrath gives another chances and then Israel messes up.

Why are you insulting me? I'm being damn honest that you misunderstood me, because most people would either A) Ignore my post or B) Like it.

Have you even tried reading our entire convo or you just making yourself annoyed?
ratgirl34

First, let's get this straight. You're assuming a lot of stuff about me.

Quote:

Children are not as stupid as current society likes to treat them. Book of Ruth.
All knowing Bible person, book of Ruth is interesting because she was Moabite (You know God hates those people, right. rolleyes ) who turned out to Be Jesus's great ggreat Grandmother.

So, my other point is. Sure. Think whatever you want of the bible, but just like Christians do not pick chose what you're going represent and that's why you're assuming things about my Christianity and insults are just dumb. You don't have to like me or anyone, but don't pour your not giving a ******** on all over me because you're online. Kay, sweetie?

Quote:

Didn't David eat food from temple when hiding from the king? That should be evil too because you know what the bible says, all authority is placed by God so we must submit.

You know so much, wanna explain why that contradiction is there? because you know it all.

Quote:
This topic isn't about one single event where god killed people.

Your point? Address mine, please.

Quote:
It's about the entire freaking Bible.

You know nothing about the Bible.

Quote:
Perhaps if you had read more of the topic than the first post you would have known that.

Perhaps if you remembered this is a discussion forum you wouldn't be so idiotic.

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
1dealistic
I have been looking into Satanism and it really does sound more appealing that Christianity. I'm reading the Satanic Bible and it really isn't as bad and scary as people make it out to be. It's really misunderstood because Satan is seen as the baddest bad guy around.

arrow I'm a Satanist myself.
arrow The Satanic Bible is really practical, in my opinion. Take everything with a dash of salt and apply it to your life as you will, within reason, imo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff