DJ G-REX
[Masturbation is pretty much killing a life that could be, too.]

Simply because of this, I am chalking you up to Poe's Law. neutral

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ontological Empiricism
DJ G-REX

Well this has nothing to do with religion.

Technically - every time you "spill your seed" that is a waste of material that could have made a baby. [although I do understand that not everything in ejaculation is sperm]

Hot Heckler

I am Pro-choice, and here are my reasons why.

First of all, the decision to have a child is COMPLETELY up to the mother and the father of it. If they don't want it, that is 100% their business. It is no ones business but theirs.

Secondly, I just love how people say that a woman should have a baby that she got pregnant with from being raped and just give it up for adoption. Obviously those people haven't been in that situation. When a woman decides to do that, bless her heart. She's a lot stronger of a person than most. If it was as simple as just handing over a baby to the authorities many more women would do that. However, carrying a baby for 9 months and every day being reminded of the fact that you were raped and carrying a child from the man that did it to you isn't easy. Personally, if that happened to me, I would get an abortion. I wouldn't want to constantly be reminded of what happened.

No, abortions should not be used as birth control. And partial birth abortions are just about the most horrible thing in the entire world and should never EVER be allowed.

Just like everything else, it isn't a black and white issue. Every situation is different and if these woman that run around and sleep with all these different guys without protection are irresponsible enough to do that do you really think they are responsible enough to raise a child?

I think a 13 year old having an abortion in most cases is better than her trying to raise a child.

I believe that kids need to be taught better about the consequences of their actions, certainly. But it won't change them from having sex.

Disagree if you'd like, but this is my personal opinion. I think that if they make it illegal to get an abortion then we're just going to have a lot of teen girls sticking clothes hangers up their yoo-hoo's and swallowing ridiculous amounts of pills to try and get rid of the fetus herself.

Dapper Informer

9,100 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
DJ G-REX
Ontological Empiricism
DJ G-REX

Well this has nothing to do with religion.

Technically - every time you "spill your seed" that is a waste of material that could have made a baby. [although I do understand that not everything in ejaculation is sperm]

I realize that male masturbation results in killing sperm. Thank you for the basic biology lesson.
I just can hardly take anyone seriously that follows the "It is better to cast your seed in the belly of a whore than on the ground." mentality.
With this, you would be against oral sex, a**l sex, safe sex, and any "pull out" method. Sex is not just for procreation, and not everyone engages in sexual activity for that purpose.

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
If I dont want it I will not have it. I have no remorse with getting rid of a parasite.

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ontological Empiricism
I realize that male masturbation results in killing sperm. Thank you for the basic biology lesson.
I just can hardly take anyone seriously that follows the "It is better to cast your seed in the belly of a whore than on the ground." mentality.
With this, you would be against oral sex, a**l sex, safe sex, and any "pull out" method. Sex is not just for procreation, and not everyone engages in sexual activity for that purpose.
I don't think I ever mentioned that ["It is better to cast your seed in the belly of a whore than on the ground"]. You assumed that I am a Fundamentalist because I brought up the point that technically masturbation is killing lives that could have been.

Do I believe this, of course. Do I believe that sex is only for reproductive reasons, of course not.

I realize that many, maybe even most, people don't have sex for reproductive reasons and I'm okay with that. What I'm not okay with is using abortion to get out of the situation that you and your partner created. It is not only wrong but also premeditated murder.

I also don't agree with using abortion when you get raped. If you aren't emotionally/mentally ready their are programs that can help you through it. I'm sure that if you don't have the money for it then if you choose to give it up for adoption the the "parents" that you picked out would be glad you help you out, not to mention there also programs for that. Also there is no such thing as not being physically ready, once you started having you period your body has said that you are ready [unless you have this rare condition where giving birth in any form even with the medical help would put you in harm's way].

Dedicated Loiterer

I don't really have an opinion. I'll never know what it feels like to be an expecting mother, so I don't feel I can have a say in a decision that isn't mine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff