Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
Well, I am also Wiccan. I've been practicing since July, but have been interested for 2 years. I'd love to share what I've learned so far with you. ^^
What tradition?

Eclectic, actually. What about you?
Eclectic isn't a Wiccan tradition. Wiccan FAQ
Now a person can be an eclectic witch or Pagan but Wicca is a religion that can't be practiced eclectically.

I've thought about Seeking but my life just too crazy for it.

Oh, I never really looked into it until now. (Relatively new...) I'm Dianic.
Dianics don't claim to be Wicca. They used to but they don't have the core of Wicca.

*sigh* Then I don't know what I fall under. So, I'll look into that.

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild

Now a person can be an eclectic witch or Pagan but Wicca is a religion that can't be practiced eclectically.

Dianics don't claim to be Wicca. They used to but they don't have the core of Wicca.

Being an eclectic witch or eclectic neopagan is completely fine. Its just not appropriate to label it as Wicca.

Though if Wicca is something that you are interested in, and are of the proper age, you could check out Amber & Jet.
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild

Being an eclectic witch or eclectic neopagan is completely fine. Its just not appropriate to label it as Wicca.

Though if Wicca is something that you are interested in, and are of the proper age, you could check out Amber & Jet.

I didn't know you needed to be a certain age to be Wiccan. Please. Enlighten me.

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild

I didn't know you needed to be a certain age to be Wiccan. Please. Enlighten me.
Due to the sexual nature of the rituals covens won't even consider anyone that is not at least 18. Some covens will even say the person has be at least 21.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild

Due to the sexual nature of the rituals covens won't even consider anyone that is not at least 18. Some covens will even say the person has be at least 21.

I do believe the preferred age is now 21.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Calelith
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild

Oh. I didn't realize it changed. I can see why though.
Calelith
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild

But that is for covens. I practice solitary. And just because you don't have a coven doesn't mean you're not a Wiccan. If there is no coven, I see no age restriction. That's just my view on things.

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
zemoonchild

But that is for covens. I practice solitary. And just because you don't have a coven doesn't mean you're not a Wiccan. If there is no coven, I see no age restriction. That's just my view on things.

And if you're solitary you're not a Wiccan.

Your view=/=the truth.

Calelith
zemoonchild

Your view=/=the truth.

If you say so...

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
zemoonchild
Calelith
zemoonchild

Your view=/=the truth.

If you say so...

It's not just me saying so.

Calelith
zemoonchild
Calelith
zemoonchild

Your view=/=the truth.

If you say so...

Alright then. I could care less. Besides, I think I don't want to deal with people wanting to play a more diverse religion by a specific rule book. So, keep your opinions/facts to yourself. Ok? Thanks. biggrin

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
zemoonchild
Calelith
zemoonchild
Calelith
zemoonchild

Your view=/=the truth.

If you say so...

Alright then. I could care less. Besides, I think I don't want to deal with people wanting to play a more diverse religion by a specific rule book. So, keep your opinions/facts to yourself. Ok? Thanks. biggrin

That's not how things work here in the M&R forum.

Calelith
zemoonchild
Calelith
zemoonchild
Calelith
zemoonchild

Your view=/=the truth.

If you say so...

That's how things work in my book. Have a pleasant day.

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
zemoonchild
Calelith
zemoonchild
Calelith
zemoonchild

If you say so...

That's how things work in my book. Have a pleasant day.

Doesn't matter how things work in YOUR book, when you're in the M&R you follow the rules and guidelines for the forum. The same goes for all the forums, you follow their rules and guidelines while you post in there.

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
zemoonchild
Calelith
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
zemoonchild

Wicca cannot be practice alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces