Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Arwen Scarlet Angora
Esselean
Arwen Scarlet Angora
Well, I think all this is is based off older traditions of Wicca. If you have ever read
"The Mists of Avalon" this fast seems quite based off of what Morgaine did when she was in-training to become a priestess of Avalon. I know a lot of you think that book is a load of bull but I think there is a lot more to it hten that. If people way back in the days of King Arthur did this, what is so bad about doing it in this day and age?

What older traditions of Wicca?

Well I mean like witchcraft in general. Back with ancient tribes, and ancient Celts.

I'm very impressed that you came back like two years later to answer this question.

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sanguina Cruenta
Arwen Scarlet Angora
Esselean
Arwen Scarlet Angora
Well, I think all this is is based off older traditions of Wicca. If you have ever read
"The Mists of Avalon" this fast seems quite based off of what Morgaine did when she was in-training to become a priestess of Avalon. I know a lot of you think that book is a load of bull but I think there is a lot more to it hten that. If people way back in the days of King Arthur did this, what is so bad about doing it in this day and age?

What older traditions of Wicca?

Well I mean like witchcraft in general. Back with ancient tribes, and ancient Celts.

I'm very impressed that you came back like two years later to answer this question.

I never realized anyone replied until now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff