Welcome to Gaia! ::

GunsmithKitten
Anolis18
He loves us so much that He gave His only begotten Son for us, and that's the kind of love that we are supposed to have for one another. If

So if someone starts setting up a commerce where I dont' think they should, i can show love by taking a bullwhip to them? AWESOME!

Only if you're subsequently crucified.

Aged Lunatic

Lucky~9~Lives
GunsmithKitten
Anolis18
He loves us so much that He gave His only begotten Son for us, and that's the kind of love that we are supposed to have for one another. If

So if someone starts setting up a commerce where I dont' think they should, i can show love by taking a bullwhip to them? AWESOME!

Only if you're subsequently crucified.

See what I mean, always fine print in Christianity mrgreen

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
GunsmithKitten
Anolis18
Sounds like someone spent far too much time listening to people and never opened a bible.

I spoke at youth rallies and tent revivals, ace. I knew the Bible whether I wanted it or not.

Quote:

If you know the bible, why are you asking us about what God has written when it's God's word, not man's?

Aged Lunatic

Anolis18
GunsmithKitten
Anolis18
Sounds like someone spent far too much time listening to people and never opened a bible.

I spoke at youth rallies and tent revivals, ace. I knew the Bible whether I wanted it or not.

Quote:

If you know the bible, why are you asking us about what God has written when it's God's word, not man's?

It was a facetious statement.

And correct going by your logic. That's how Christ showed his love to the money changers in the temple, after all.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
GunsmithKitten
Anolis18
GunsmithKitten
Anolis18

Quote:

It was a facetious statement.

And correct going by your logic. That's how Christ showed his love to the money changers in the temple, after all.
Then you would know that Christ died for all and forgave those that killed him and asked God to forgive them for they knew not what they did and even through being despised, spat upon, shamed, ridiculed, and crucified he still loved those that did those things to him. Jesus got angry, but he never hated or despised anyone and he still loved them. It doesn't say to not get angry, it says to not let your anger set with the sun, as in to not continue to dwell in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff