Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Inorei
Lesser Tile
Taoism/Daoism isn't even mentioned on the list. Is Boxy the one responsible for deleting the Taoist threads from this board? It's either Boxy, Sunegami or MegamanPsy, who is responsible for the systematic persecution of taoists on this board.
That's too bad. sad Were there taoist threads on the board?

About 3-4 recent threads. One of them was nine pages long of high content, but got deleted for "low content". I've brought the matter up in any way I could - with mods, support and usertalk mailing - but didn't get so much as a reply back.

Familiar Noob

Lesser Tile
Inorei
Lesser Tile
Taoism/Daoism isn't even mentioned on the list. Is Boxy the one responsible for deleting the Taoist threads from this board? It's either Boxy, Sunegami or MegamanPsy, who is responsible for the systematic persecution of taoists on this board.

About 3-4 recent threads. One of them was nine pages long of high content, but got deleted for "low content". I've brought the matter up in any way I could - with mods, support and usertalk mailing - but didn't get so much as a reply back.
It's ok, in my personal experience this is not the only forum where there can be baised treatment, but the discussions go on anyway. There are probably other forums online that are better for more specific things actually... ^^ I am interested in reading/learning about it.

There was a Jedi thread recently. xd I know that Jedi is a belief based on a fictional franchise but it took inspiration from Eastern philosophies and ways.
Inorei

Past topics on Taoism:

Taoism
Taoist thought made even more simple

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out