Welcome to Gaia! ::

TeaDidikai
Boxy, your "Non-M&R Thread" link section needs a link to Things I learned in M&R.

Which rule is it that says I will never get a post on the first page of a topic I want?

Edit: It was rule #37.

*Every* rule secretly says that.

Boxy: I believe a late thank you for the mention is in order, and for the list in general. Ever since Gaia started capping subscription lists, it's been a pain for me to track anything.
Jesus always give me the best, and give me a trial.... He give me trial but not a difficult trial.... His leadership was the best forever
I don't see why I need to learn about things most people know about. It appears people still think people don't about paganism etc.... I am tired of these explanation threads.
MeGa DoToX
Jesus always give me the best, and give me a trial.... He give me trial but not a difficult trial.... His leadership was the best forever

Jesus always gives you the best what?

This sounds really sexual for some reason.
the Third Way Cafe is a semi official site with FAQ about Mennonites
who we were and are
how we act (which matters most to us)
and think (which matters but not so much)
and believe (which does not count for much).

http://www.thirdway.com/menno/

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I was about to create an infodump FAQ style post for evolution just wanted to make sure no one had covered something like that already.

Edit: And any specific questions that should be asked?
A good and interesting subject. There is certainly overwhelming evidence that religion is not needed in order for humans to possess and live by moral behavior. It insults me a certain amount when religious people suggest the opposite. In fact many people use god or religion as an excuse or even purpose to carry out horrendous acts. As the saying goes:

Quote:
With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

just have to add. As many others have also noted. The god of the old testment is one of the most evil, hateful being ever portrayed in fiction. I think nobody should be getting their morals from that book.
It's somewhat amusing how a barbaric and cruel book was taken and some of the more horrific bits were edited out and the content moved around and added to and then is passed it off as the truth about how life works. And people actually believe this and try to push it on others and say if we don't believe this garbage we WILL BURN IN HELL FOREVER.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Taoism/Daoism isn't even mentioned on the list. Is Boxy the one responsible for deleting the Taoist threads from this board? It's either Boxy, Sunegami or MegamanPsy, who is responsible for the systematic persecution of taoists on this board.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff