• Hive Mind 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Boxy
To: linaloki
Date: 19 Sept 2008
Re: ED Linklist

Linklist is up.

Remember Rule #0 kids - Boxy is made of win 3nodding

[Edit] What the bloody hell. They put it in a Q&A subforum. linaloki will be ever so peeved gonk

D:

It's awesome... but in the wrong spot! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! crying
linaloki
Boxy
To: linaloki
Date: 19 Sept 2008
Re: ED Linklist

Linklist is up.

Remember Rule #0 kids - Boxy is made of win 3nodding

[Edit] What the bloody hell. They put it in a Q&A subforum. linaloki will be ever so peeved gonk

D:

It's awesome... but in the wrong spot! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! crying

I'd recommend maybe PMing Deo. She's both a moderator for here and ED main. Maybe she can change it?
..Wow, my thread has been mentioned in a sticky?

I am so happy!

Thank you to the OP for mentioning it and all of the regulars who post in my thread, couldn't have done it without you guys~

4laugh
xl-Celes-lx
..Wow, my thread has been mentioned in a sticky?

I am so happy!

Thank you to the OP for mentioning it and all of the regulars who post in my thread, couldn't have done it without you guys~

4laugh
It's pretty damn comprehensive. You have only yourself for compiling and clarifying so much information.

I have a dream that all common questions brought up by newbies to the forum will be addressed in an OP for one thread or another. Both sides of the issue will be brought up, and the common postings will be parsed, dissected, and explicated with extreme prejudice. Thus, newcomers can learn from the mistakes of their newbie forebears.

Because we were all newbies to ED. I believe I started my career by trolling about Christians being hypocrites 4laugh
Yayyy *feels special*

Although I do not believe my thread is too comprehensive, I believe it is messy. I will be fixing it tomorrow.

Since it's now mentioned in a sticky for everybody to see I would like it to be a little more presentable.

sweatdrop

xl-Celes-lx
Yayyy *feels special*

Although I do not believe my thread is too comprehensive, I believe it is messy. I will be fixing it tomorrow.

Since it's now mentioned in a sticky for everybody to see I would like it to be a little more presentable.
That's very much what I would like 4laugh

Essentially I want some sort of peer-review process for great articles. Perhaps in the future I will list some sort of "Journal" format of excellent OPs which are unfortunately too specific to be mentioned in a linklist like this. *scratches beard*

This is called forum feedback. In cybernetics, feedback is the key to evolving dynamical systems. As a forum, M&R is by definition an evolving, dynamical system 3nodding
I've started a project to improve ED and M&R. Come see what I'm doing to solve some of our problems.
I've updated the linklist so it's more user-friendly. Also, I should be able to update it without un-stickying it anymore. Unfortunately, I had to unsticky it to get it the way I needed it whee

It should be back in the stickies presently. Until then, enjoy! 4laugh
considering the problem with half of the FAQs about Mormonism thread being eated(I know that's not a word, but for the life of me I can't figure out what I AM supposed to use) by the database changes from years ago, shouldn't there be a # by it? Not trying to Nitpick, just...give a little.
I'd be perfectly willing to do an infodump on Discordianism. I'd need to know what are the questions in most need of an answer first, though, since the principia is just long enough to be too long to copypasta and short enough that there's not much spare.
Se Ga Takai
considering the problem with half of the FAQs about Mormonism thread being eated(I know that's not a word, but for the life of me I can't figure out what I AM supposed to use) by the database changes from years ago, shouldn't there be a # by it? Not trying to Nitpick, just...give a little.
Changed. I had been meaning to write an updated version, but I've gotten bogged down by finals and taking in a foster child. I'll work on it during the Christmas break, I will 3nodding

A Liberal Media
I'd be perfectly willing to do an infodump on Discordianism. I'd need to know what are the questions in most need of an answer first, though, since the principia is just long enough to be too long to copypasta and short enough that there's not much spare.
That'd be wonderful. Personally, I would like an introduction from a neutral, non-Discordian standpoint, seeing as how a Discordian is liable to ramble on about being the Pope and forcing hot-dog buns on all the unbelievers for the glory of Eris.

Some questions I would ask: Is Discordianism a joke, or is it an actual religion? What themes and values does it emphasize? How does one join Discordianism? How can I get me one of those cool pope cards?
Still missing that one thread that ties many religions/beliefs together. Ah well.
jaden kendam
Still missing that one thread that ties many religions/beliefs together. Ah well.
Could you be a little more specific? sweatdrop
Boxy
jaden kendam
Could you be a little more specific? sweatdrop

well I'd like to see a good comparative religion thread that doesn't get bogged down in zeitgeist crap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff