Welcome to Gaia! ::

We debate and argue, but it's not about an idea about religion. Not what I have been seeing. I give out answers to a post, it gets broken down and gets ruined and doesn't make sense... I get biblical idealisms and I'm not allowed to explain the relevance of the given scriptures. And for some wierd reasons, I'm not getting questions... but demonstrations... I don't find this a debate or argumentative, but something weird. I've never gotten this before... and I'm on Google + =/
That is what debating is like.
Fermionic

No no, it's not debating. And a person called the legendary guest, just lied to the admins about me, and it's not about debating anymore... i believe it's more of a carnality.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Fermionic

I think this Leon guy needs a one-way ticket to Butlins.
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic

No no, it's not debating. And a person called the legendary guest, just lied to the admins about me, and it's not about debating anymore... i believe it's more of a carnality.

It's not very adept debating, on the part of most. Perhaps you ought to divest yourself of contact with those people. But an attempt at debate, it is.

I don't care about people telling on you.
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic

It's not very adept debating, on the part of most. Perhaps you ought to divest yourself of contact with those people. But an attempt at debate, it is.

Speaking of the tattle tale... there she is.
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic

You are aware, no doubt, that it is threads such as this that degrade the overall quality of this sub-forum?
The Legendary Guest
Fermionic

Have they not all been closed down by now?

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Fermionic
The Legendary Guest
Fermionic

If not they should be, but that scarcely matters with respect to the one-way ticket.
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic

You are aware, no doubt, that it is threads such as this that degrade the overall quality of this sub-forum?

Depends on whom one speaks to. I'm not sure what's going on anymore. It seems like it's affecting you as well.
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic

Depends on whom one speaks to. I'm not sure what's going on anymore. It seems like it's affecting you as well.

Heavens no, I wouldn't permit something so insignificant as an internet forum such an influence over my behaviour.
The Legendary Guest
Fermionic
The Legendary Guest
Fermionic

If not they should be, but that scarcely matters with respect to the one-way ticket.

Other than that it may no longer be in date.
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic

Heavens no, I wouldn't permit something so insignificant as an internet forum such an influence over my behaviour.

Then you should know that I've spoken to an Admin about this. As long as it's not trying to preach, prophecy or evangelical, it's fine. Here's the link:

spoken to the admin about one ruling.
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic

Then you should know that I've spoken to an Admin about this. As long as it's not trying to preach, prophecy or evangelical, it's fine. Here's the link:

No doubt they'll ignore you, and for good reason.
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic
S-Kz_leon camarena
Fermionic

No doubt they'll ignore you, and for good reason.

Not only that, I have to deal with the lie legendary made for the admins. I'll take the blame... since I don't want her account to be removed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff