The Son of God 0.24817518248175 24.8% [ 34 ]
Both 0.38686131386861 38.7% [ 53 ]
Neither 0.32846715328467 32.8% [ 45 ]
Huh, who is Jesus? 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Razten Mizuten
jesus was a human,
christians say Jesus was a human yet didnt sin, yet he disobeyed the temple rules, and over threw the tables.
christians create a jesus they can idolise and worship, not a jesus for who he is.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well, jesus turned over the tabels because he was angry at the people, they were using gods house as a market, anger is not a sin unless you use it as hate
, hate=killing=sin
He's both. He's God in the flesh.
moochaka
Hajde
he's gods slave 3nodding

how can you say he is gods slave!!!??? that is not true, god loves all people, he wouldnt treat them as his slaves!!! scream
Slave not in the way we think of slavery. A slave meaning total obedience to his master (the father). All Christians (and Jews and Muslims who also believe in YHWH) are called to be a slave to YHWH.
He is the Son of God, because the logos has a unique relationship with the Father, not that He is a created being. He is God, because He is of the same substance.
Not being raised on milk and honey, I am inclined to believe that Joshua is neither a god nor the son of a god. He was a Jewish man born to a woman of a sect of Judaism that called unmarried women 'virgins', and he led a very good life, attempting to purify his religion and infuse it with Zoroastrian principles. He gained followers in doing this, and they passed down stories of his great deeds, which were later embellished, edited, and written down.
Baroness_Nox
Not being raised on milk and honey, I am inclined to believe that Joshua is neither a god nor the son of a god. He was a Jewish man born to a woman of a sect of Judaism that called unmarried women 'virgins'
Mary had a husband.
God created all of man including Jesus. Jesus volenteered to be our Savior.

We are all God's sons and daughters; and God takes the form of a human, so it is easy to picture him.

(I am mormon)
fantrl
moochaka
Hajde
he's gods slave 3nodding

how can you say he is gods slave!!!??? that is not true, god loves all people, he wouldnt treat them as his slaves!!! scream
Slave not in the way we think of slavery. A slave meaning total obedience to his master (the father). All Christians (and Jews and Muslims who also believe in YHWH) are called to be a slave to YHWH.

From my understanding, slaves were treated as tools. Are we not tools ourselves? We conform to the idea that society is looking for the best in all man/women, but what if its not. What if this "god" is just using us like tools, and all we are doing is cultivating something that we can't comprehend. Mabey even a new earth?!

As for jesus, the best answer I got was from a my friends four year old nephew. I asked him if he belived in god and he said yes. I asked him If he belived in jesus and he said yes. I asked him if he believed if jesus was a mesiah, he said now. When I asked him who jesus was he replied "the guy with the pizza."

Trust ye not in the name of man!!
Gem~of~the~jewels
I don't believe any of this. Maybe Jesus was a real person, but he is not God or a son of God. There isn't such an existing thing as a "God", anyway...

(I am atheist)

i am atheist too. but if you are a christian, or catholic. theni believe that you should know about it for in your bibles is inscribed. god created him he sent grabiel (the sperm AkA the angel) and warned the virgin MAry about the newcoming baby. with the omen of a bigger belly. . . so he is the son of the so called god for you
Well people sure have made some interesting points. Being agnositc myself, I believe that Jesus, the man, the myth, the lengend, was essentially that. But, the scriptures I know, and I believe almost every form of Christianity believes that Jesus was God in human form, God in time if you will. However, we all know that Jesus was God's only begotten son.
(side note: isn't it interesting that they trace the line of David on Joseph's side, even though Jesus is suppose to be the son of God and the Virgin Mary? hmmm... xd )
Rd178
Christ is the God of the Old Testament. Christ created the Earth but he did it through the power and authority of God the Father. However Christ did not create, or organize, our spirits that was done by God the Father.

Christ is also the Son of God the Father he was the first that God created.

The only way for Christ to be able to atone for our worldly sins is to have had a part in our physical creation. If Christ did not play a part in you physical creation he would not have had the authority to atone for our sins.

So yes Christ is the God to our Mortal Lives but not the God of our Spirits. And yes he is the Son of God because he was created too.

Woah... that's... wow... How the HECK do you get that? First of all, in greek, Christ means MESSIAH= Savior. Second of all, can you restate the rest? It's... confusing, and before I tear it apart, I want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding. (BTW, I'm Jewish, so Christ as Old Testament God is REALLY jarringly inaccurate to my personal beliefs)
Jesus is a character in literature.
Hereticuva
Jesus is a character in literature.
no he trims my neighbors yard. he's a nice kid paying for college and he's first generation american.

Mecha jesus was designed by the holly spirit, built by the holly father and piloted into its baptism under fire by the son

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff