Welcome to Gaia! ::

so ive been doing a**l because i want to remain a virgin until im married but would it still be a sin?
i love god and go to church everyday but its hard to relieve my sexual tensions

thanks u for reading

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
Doctor 4n4lv34
so ive been doing a**l because i want to remain a virgin until im married but would it still be a sin?

thanks u for reading
Depends on your church, but most would probably say yes it is a sin since virginity is not the issue, but having sexual relations outside of a covenant. You'd be better off masturbating if you're having that much trouble keeping it in your pants and can't find an artistic outlet to focus that frustration. Still a sin by most churches but requires "less" people and it gives a sexual release.

IMHO, I don't think God cares about a person's "virginity".

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Uhhh, the only thing I can remember from the Bible involves Sodom and Gommorah (hence "sodomy" ) but that's actually a story about hospitality, not... y'know... buggery.

I'll just agree with rmcdra here.
So, what are you doing this Saturday?
It can be painful sometimes.

Feline Cat

4,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
It's only sinful if the couple is of the same gender.

Greedy Consumer

Depends what religion you are
Honestly I would just google cleanlyness because the a**s can store stds too
but it was also a sin to not impregnate your wife and other stupid s**t in the bible so i wouldnt really worry about it. Honestly people don't need to think they are going to hell over something unless its actually immoral.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
It's not evil if it's consensual. It doesn't even matter if you are the same gender.

Have fun and stop caring what people think of your consensual sex.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Its not of our business what you do in private there kiddo. anyone that tries to force you to conform to their standards is WRONG.
Now if you do this publicly I have to ask to join in, because quite frankly you need to share what is in the public. wink heart

Super Cyclops

I'd say God has more important things to do than keep track of people's freak on but that's me. "Experts" say:
1) backdoor is domain of male homos thus it's bad (tho mostly the "male homos" part I reckon)
2) intercourse not leading to procreation be bad as the prime (& only even, some emphasise) purpose of sex is procreation. It doesn't really matter if it's oral, a**l, with rubbers or whatever. Ye should only insert in the correct socket and discharge there. Recently some claim you can whatever you want as long as it leads to a "correct ejaculation". Oh yeah, it must also be between the wed.

I sez alla that is rubbish and you can do whatever you want as long as it's consensual, something that promotors of "proper interaction" seem to omit (like it's better to do your neighbour or rape some teener than to stroke yourself cos Jesus will hate you and hair will grow on your eyeballs and such nonsense).

On a side note, reality indicates that the more moral and "clean" someone is the more of a freak he later turns out to be. So yeah, no need to brag about what you do (& how) but you shouldn't take other people's comments too seriously (they'll probably need to relieve some tension themselves after imagining what you've been doing wink )

(This post came out a bit long, sorry sweatdrop )

Shameless Mystic

No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
but it was also a sin to not impregnate your wife and other stupid s**t in the bible so i wouldnt really worry about it. Honestly people don't need to think they are going to hell over something unless its actually immoral.
You're probably referring to the story of Onan, in which Onan is punished for not impregnating a woman during sex. The situation is extremely specific, however, because their contemporary law required a that if a brother died without children, the other brother must impregnate his widow and give her a child to carry on the family name and property. Instead, Onan had sex with her and purposefully retracted. That was a sin because it changed from familial duty into adultery, assumedly because he wished to take his brother's inheritance.

It has nothing to do with any form of sexual practice, or masturbation, in spite of the fact that this story has been misquoted countless times for that purpose.

User Image

Greedy Consumer

Aporeia
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
You're probably referring to the story of Onan, in which Onan is punished for not impregnating a woman during sex. The situation is extremely specific, however, because their contemporary law required a that if a brother died without children, the other brother must impregnate his widow and give her a child to carry on the family name and property. Instead, Onan had sex with her and purposefully retracted. That was a sin because it changed from familial duty into adultery, assumedly because he wished to take his brother's inheritance.

It has nothing to do with any form of sexual practice, or masturbation, in spite of the fact that this story has been misquoted countless times for that purpose.

User Image
o i c

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
It's not mentioned specifically, but if you're unmarried, it would go under fornication. If you're married, then I guess not

Kawaii Sentai

From what I remember of common abrahamic beliefs, any sex that is not for procreation is considered sodomy and is a sin.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Doctor 4n4lv34

thanks u for reading

Technically speaking, from a christian point of view, any sex that is not for procreation is a "sin".

But if you actually look at what a sin is(a breaking of one of the laws of God, I.E. ten commandments) there is nothing about sex before marriage or sex just for fun.

all the other stuff painted as "sin" come from scriptures...not the "laws of god".
All man made.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces