Welcome to Gaia! ::

btw, Pascal's Wager is still flawed, because it assumes only Christianity on terms of which belief is right or wrong.

Next time you want to come here and preach to us about the fires of Hell, instead don't. Give something for discussion. Refutation is getting old.
Lady_Hime
MysticMayhem
Lady_Hime
mglaze001
ok I just thought about this! ok... if you died today, and you were wrong about Christianity! if you just thought it was some stupid joke, and never took it seriously you would go 2 Hell!!! But, if a christian was wrong, they would just be dead! what's worse? dead like everyone else, or in Hell for eternity? you tell me!

im a christian, but it doesnt guarantee me heaven. You have to be a good christian to go to heaven anf if u break one of 10 commandments u go to hell. And hell is forever.....*shudder*

If you don't mind me asking, what sect of Christianity do you follow?

i dont mind at all, im a catholic.

Thanks for answering.

A lot of my family are Catholic, and yet I am dreadfully ignorant on the faith.

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lady_Hime

well, if u confess that is... but what if u dont??hm??

Well, there is still the cleansing fire, as mentioned in Job, Maccabees, and the epistles of Paul. Something, once again, that's part of the very faith you claim to ber a part of.

Quote:
by the way, i did say that im catholic, but i didnt say that im a good catholic :p

Apparantly not.
Romuel
Lady_Hime

well, if u confess that is... but what if u dont??hm??

Well, there is still the cleansing fire, as mentioned in Job, Maccabees, and the epistles of Paul. Something, once again, that's part of the very faith you claim to ber a part of.

Quote:
by the way, i did say that im catholic, but i didnt say that im a good catholic :p

Apparantly not.

That would be for God to decide.
mglaze001
ok I just thought about this! ok... if you died today, and you were wrong about Christianity! if you just thought it was some stupid joke, and never took it seriously you would go 2 Hell!!! But, if a christian was wrong, they would just be dead! what's worse? dead like everyone else, or in Hell for eternity? you tell me!

that sounds an awful lot like a threat to me buddy....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff