Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guildowl
I for one believe in Faeries, and believe in their separate images and appearances, but i've met some who just believe they take on what ever form you want them to be in...Allot of Wiccans believe in faerie magick, like i do. I also have found that you can have faeries or spirits of faeries act as patrons or protectors...i'm patrial to the Tuatha De Dannan.

Any takers?
I have no clue as to what you are talkin' about.
User Image Jabbyfingers says he's real.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4 pages of nothing.
you are retarded i mean think about that sentence "if faeries existed what would they look like?" duhh maybe they would look like faeries because as a myth they are given a form and if they existed it would be that form
The_NinjaGod
you are retarded i mean think about that sentence "if faeries existed what would they look like?" duhh maybe they would look like faeries because as a myth they are given a form and if they existed it would be that form
Faerie-folk take many, many forms, even in legend, and even then, descriptions were often sparse on the details. For example, they mention an elf in one legend that had a horn, but they don't say anything else about him... How tall he was, what his coloring was like, only that he had a horn.
I beleive that faries exist on another plane of existance, and when they come to our plane they can assume any form that they wish.
~Michelle

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I think they'd just show up in any form. Lights, human form...
Triste Morningstar
Cute, gay, wearing boxers... and sometimes a party hat.

But mostly gay.
Psha. Good luck finding a faeri with THAT description.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ban
That's unnecessarily elitist of you. I mean, I'm of a Norman descent, but I don't know jack s**t about the culture besides there was some archaic worship of Wotan.

That and we kicked some Irish a**. Booyah.

You don't claim to be norman. She claimed, as a way of pulling intellectual rank on me, that she was Irish.

Jeering Regular

Reagun Ban
You don't claim to be norman. She claimed, as a way of pulling intellectual rank on me, that she was Irish.
Well, that can be annoying. But I've known some second and third generation immigrants. Saying they ain't Irish is likely to get you laid out.
perhaps they`re partialy "shaped" by the viewer?
A friend of mine claims he can see faeries, his sketches are wonderful....from "typical" wizzened gnomes to truly bizzare looking things....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff