Welcome to Gaia! ::

I for one believe in Faeries, and believe in their separate images and appearances, but i've met some who just believe they take on what ever form you want them to be in...Allot of Wiccans believe in faerie magick, like i do. I also have found that you can have faeries or spirits of faeries act as patrons or protectors...i'm patrial to the Tuatha De Dannan.

Any takers?
Cute, gay, wearing boxers... and sometimes a party hat.

But mostly gay.
Elephants?
Calcy
Elephants?

Pink elephants.
Tangled Up In Blue
Calcy
Elephants?

Pink elephants.

Gay, pink elephants, wearing boxers... and sometimes a party hat.

Case closed.
they dont cause well i said so!
Bobby Trendy.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Guildowl
I also have found that you can have faeries or spirits of faeries act as patrons or protectors...i'm patrial to the Tuatha De Dannan.

The Tuatha de Dannan despise you, specifically for having no idea what the words Tuatha, de and Dannan mean, how to spell them or what the Tuatha de Dannan were.
Note the lower case d on de. It's exceptionally important.
They would look like the pillsbury dough boy, only with wings and wands jabbed through their doughy flesh.

...no, seriously, why does it matter what we think they would look like?
nherzhul
Bobby Trendy.

... Your sig made me choke, you ********.

Also, fairies are probably not cute, pretty, girlish things that live in flowers. I've always envisioned them as more demonic thingies. You know, spooky.
Triste Morningstar
nherzhul
Bobby Trendy.

Also, fairies are probably not cute, pretty, girlish things that live in flowers. I've always envisioned them as more demonic thingies. You know, spooky.

You get the karashebi reference I take it?
nherzhul
Triste Morningstar
nherzhul
Bobby Trendy.

You get the karashebi reference I take it?

Yes. gonk
Purple with psychedelic wings and neon green boots. Honestly, I've seen one before! He told me he was God!

Being on drugs is obviously irrevelant.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Dagger
Purple with psychedelic wings and neon green boots. Honestly, I've seen one before! He told me he was God!

Actually, you need to be on drugs to see fairies, why do you think they're portrayed as sitting on mushrooms, duh!
Reagun Ban
Lady Dagger

Actually, you need to be on drugs to see fairies, why do you think they're portrayed as sitting on mushrooms, duh!

Mushrooms and flowers. I do detect something rather druggie about that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff