Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
doesn't really matter. If one doesn't ******** you up, another one will!
Sounds like an atheist to me. Either that or agnostic.
The word 'should' in the title can be replaced with 'want'.
It's not like failing to follow an organised religion is like a blank spot in the answer box on your standardized test. Don't worry lol your identity remains the same no matter what you think about. Nothing changes... the difference in the electrical circuitry of your brain brings very little into the world

Beloved Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Leryrin
Then don't become part of a religion.

As a theist who still struggles with moving away from religion as an institution, I would have to say that is significantly harder than you make it out to be.

Frozen Fairy

You don't need a religion.
Don't lose sleep over it.

Quotable Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
I was Christian first, then I was a Nilhist, then I was a cultist Yog-Sothoth, THEN I was obsessed with Tzeench. After I started to dislike the whole "God of betrayal" thing, I started to worship Chaos Undivided. I like Chaos. Chaos lets you be somewhat free.

follow your heart heart
if you ask me ...

i think spirituality begins where the physical ends .. coz when i look at typical spiritual actions like rituals, prayers, singsong and trance, those actions themselves mostly dont hav a physical benefit like feeding a physical desire, stilling a hunger, improve health (the result/effect of a spiritual act can of course be a physical benefit, but not the action itself)
and a spiritual act always has an intent, a goal
so i think as a first step for you is to relax, disconnect a little from shallow drives, and listen deep into your heart and ask yourself .. what do YOU want ?
do you want to find metaphysical truth ? do you want to know what is the best ? do you want the best ? do you want to understand why stuff is happening ? find the intent of your spiritual act
i dont think its the best idea to trust into physical informationsources like books, texts, media ..
so maybe if you want to find your best spirituality dont search in physical stuff like books
design a spiritual action of your own style and find spiritual truth through a spiritual act
not a biased spiritual ''truth'' advertised by some bloodthirsty gods
a spiritual act that comes purely from you, driven by your heart, formed by your will, empowered by your soul
dont be a cultivated plant that stands obedient in line with the other cultivated plants waiting to be harvested and sorted by obedient and dangerous
be a gardener that decides what he wants to plant upon his existence 3nodding
Whenever I look into my heart, I find little more than base desires and bloodlust.

the deeper you go the more you discover pirate
just dont fear the unknown dark space if you want to find your unknown answers
That usually doesn't end very well, but hey, maybe if I dig deep enough into those dark caves, abandoned tunnels, and nigh bottomless crevasses I'll find diamond.

diamond *_* that be so kool
but im not talking about physically digging somewhere
my english isnt super im german =)
I was also speaking metaphorically (Minecraft specifically).
"Follow your bliss." heart

-Joseph Campbell

Magnetic Duck

15,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
Whenever I look into my heart, I find little more than base desires and bloodlust.

That usually doesn't end very well, but hey, maybe if I dig deep enough into those dark caves, abandoned tunnels, and nigh bottomless crevasses I'll find diamond.

oh sweatdrop
i guess it depends on where you focus your powerful primitive YES on
will = the things we want = the things we say YES to
belief = the things we label as YES

so if you believe you will find nothing ..you focus your power on finding nothing
but if you want to find diamond .. you focus your power on finding diamond
its up to you if you want to stick to your belief or sail towards your will 3nodding
There is no obligation. Take your time. Find your way.

Greedy Tycoon

5,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Any belief system that makes you a good person is the path that you should follow 3nodding

Quotable Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH

oh sweatdrop

so if you believe you will find nothing ..you focus your power on finding nothing
its up to you if you want to stick to your belief or sail towards your will 3nodding
I feel that deep down I am a diamond. Frankly, its not as impressive as you would think. Diamonds are one of the most common gems on Earth.

Magnetic Duck

15,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH

oh sweatdrop

I feel that deep down I am a diamond. Frankly, its not as impressive as you would think. Diamonds are one of the most common gems on Earth.

oh o.o i didnt knew that
then maybe you want to find something better and deeper than diamond twisted
i think yer special coz u tryed out so many spiritual paths without freezing to one belief ... yer mind stayed liquid and you didnt run from your doubts .. u dont seem easy to control .. so maybe your made for beeing a controling force yourself .. to become a power of change .. maybe you should stop searching for a religion diamond that controls you .. and start searching for how you can be a controling force of change .. you wanna be more special than a diamond ? maybe u can =) the answer lies hidden in the liquid future .. it cannot be found.. but it can be formed into present

Quotable Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH

oh sweatdrop

oh o.o i didnt knew that
i think yer special coz u tryed out so many spiritual paths without freezing to one belief ... yer mind stayed liquid and you didnt run from your doubts .. u dont seem easy to control .. so maybe your made for beeing a controling force yourself .. to become a power of change .. maybe you should stop searching for a religion diamond that controls you .. and start searching for how you can be a controling force of change .. you wanna be more special than a diamond ? maybe u can =) the answer lies hidden in the liquid future .. it cannot be found.. but it can be formed into present
The thing about diamonds is that if you polish them, they're beautiful, if you sharpen them, they will cut through anything, if shaped properly, you can focus light into a beam of pure heat, and the only thing capable of destroying a diamond is another diamond. Diamonds may be common, but who says being common isn't awesome in its own way?

Magnetic Duck

15,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH

oh sweatdrop

oh o.o i didnt knew that
The thing about diamonds is that if you polish them, they're beautiful, if you sharpen them, they will cut through anything, if shaped properly, you can focus light into a beam of pure heat, and the only thing capable of destroying a diamond is another diamond. Diamonds may be common, but who says being common isn't awesome in its own way?

thats kool i hav to remember all that 3nodding i sumtimes feel like a tomato surrounded by diamonds that can squash me anytime

Quotable Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
KTripleH

oh sweatdrop

oh o.o i didnt knew that

thats kool i hav to remember all that 3nodding i sumtimes feel like a tomato surrounded by diamonds that can squash me anytime
Tomatoes are cool, so don't sell yourself short. Tomatoes are delicious and highly acidic. One of my older brothers got acid reflex a while ago, and tomatoes would cause him incredible pain. Plus, not everyone needs to be hard! It would be a really boring world if everyone was the same! The world needs soft, squishy people to function properly! Without them, genetic culling would be the norm, slowly killing off artists (crazies), visionaries (crazies), and forward thinkers (crazies)!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff