Welcome to Gaia! ::

OH wait, excuse me.

They have the lack of belief that God exists.
Same difference.

The reason why Atheists do not believe God exists is because:

They lack Object Permanence.

lol

Aged Fairy

6,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm not religious,because I don't need to be. I accept death as the end, which I find peaceful.I'm enjoying every moment of my life, and I don't need to fear hell to care for/about my fellow human being, because I was raised right. God is for those that fear death, and NEED to believe in god in order to find peace of mind.
D i c k Poffin
OH wait, excuse me.

Same difference.

lol

Well, Jesus did say getting into Heaven requires becoming like a little child.
- whee
D i c k Poffin
OH wait, excuse me.

Same difference.

lol

lol I was learning about hat today in school biggrin

Timid Phantom

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The reason why I don't believe in God is because there isn't any proof or actual reason to believe that God is anything more than a legend; a myth.

Aged Fairy

6,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
After Sch00l Tea Time
The reason why I don't believe in God is because there isn't any proof or actual reason to believe that God is anything more than a legend; a myth.

I find it funny when Christians go against the bible... lol

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
No sorry but thats just stupid. Atheist dont believe in god because their is no hard proof he exist. And their is an endless supply of facts that show he dosent.

Conversationalist

Suzzy Cyanide
After Sch00l Tea Time

Yes, but the Bible also states:

Romans 3:21-26, LEB
"But now, apart from the law, the righteousness of God has been revealed, being testified about by the law and the prophets—that is, the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. For there is no distinction, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by his grace, through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus, whom God made publicly available as the mercy seat through faith in his blood, for a demonstration of his righteousness, because of the passing over of previously committed sins, in the forbearance of God, for the demonstration of his righteousness in the present time, so that he should be just and the one who justifies the person by faith in Jesus."

The entirety of Romans 3 can be read here.

All of humanity is imperfect, in accordance to (Judeo-)Christian theology. Though, your quote does not make too much sense in context. Matthew 7:1 refers to hypocritical judgement: do not judge another person for doing something wrong, or else you will be judged for the same thing. If you judge someone who is a fornicator, but you give into the temptation of masturbation, then you are hypocritically judging, which is wrong. However, if you judge someone who murders three people, and you have not committed then, it is not wrong. In fact, the rest of the verse, and the most important part of the verse, is as followed:

Matthew 7:2-5, LEB
For by what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and by what measure you measure out, it will be measured out to you. And why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the beam of wood in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the speck from your eye,’ and behold, the beam of wood is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the beam of wood from your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye!

The entirety of Matthew 7 can be read here.

I ask that you not take quotes from the Bible out of their original contexts. I understand however, this is a very common misconception that has risen in recent years.

Shadowy Rogue

2,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
This troll is so poor, I had to take the time away from my hobby of not collecting stamps to describe how hard I'm facepalming.
InnerYami
No sorry but thats just stupid. Atheist dont believe in god because their is no hard proof he exist. And their is an endless supply of facts that show he dosent.

Wipe the blood from your v****a.

Its called a joke.
There actually isn't an "endless" supply of facts that show he doesn't exist.
i know a atheist who never belived but not because she laked any thing it was she was scared that there was something bigger than us and she never though about how good he could be. But if you dont belive have you real ever tryed to go pray about your problems and see whats happens go to church and try to live in his light. Just to see how much is there that you never knew.

Adored Admirer

Suzzy Cyanide
After Sch00l Tea Time

Read v. 5. Hypocritical judgment is the issue.
D i c k Poffin
InnerYami

Wipe the blood from your v****a.

Its called a joke.
There actually isn't an "endless" supply of facts that show he doesn't exist.

wipe the blood of your v****a
i was exaggerating. I said their is and endless suply as an exaggeratiion to say that their are alot of facts. So take your a** wooping like a good little boy ignorant little kid. If you want i can show you how he is not real rather explain to you why but i know reliogous people are stubborn and hard headed so you probaly wont listen even if i tried smile

Aged Fairy

6,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Pseudo-Onkelos
Suzzy Cyanide
After Sch00l Tea Time

Read v. 5. Hypocritical judgment is the issue.

Take black and white text and interpret it to fit your needs...just trying to be a "good christian" rofl

Aged Fairy

6,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
The New Wineskin
Suzzy Cyanide
After Sch00l Tea Time

Yes, but the Bible also states:

Romans 3:21-26, LEB
"But now, apart from the law, the righteousness of God has been revealed, being testified about by the law and the prophets—that is, the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. For there is no distinction, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by his grace, through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus, whom God made publicly available as the mercy seat through faith in his blood, for a demonstration of his righteousness, because of the passing over of previously committed sins, in the forbearance of God, for the demonstration of his righteousness in the present time, so that he should be just and the one who justifies the person by faith in Jesus."

The entirety of Romans 3 can be read here.

All of humanity is imperfect, in accordance to (Judeo-)Christian theology. Though, your quote does not make too much sense in context. Matthew 7:1 refers to hypocritical judgement: do not judge another person for doing something wrong, or else you will be judged for the same thing. If you judge someone who is a fornicator, but you give into the temptation of masturbation, then you are hypocritically judging, which is wrong. However, if you judge someone who murders three people, and you have not committed then, it is not wrong. In fact, the rest of the verse, and the most important part of the verse, is as followed:

Matthew 7:2-5, LEB
For by what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and by what measure you measure out, it will be measured out to you. And why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the beam of wood in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the speck from your eye,’ and behold, the beam of wood is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the beam of wood from your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye!

The entirety of Matthew 7 can be read here.

I ask that you not take quotes from the Bible out of their original contexts. I understand however, this is a very common misconception that has risen in recent years.

I read the last sentence. When you go church to church asking the same of preachers...I will accommodate that request. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games