Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Do you even know what a "moneychanger" is? Seriously. Tell me right now. What is a moneychanger? In one sentence.

Do you?

Wikipedia: A money changer is a person who exchanges the coins or currency of one country for that of another. This trade is thought generally to be the origin of modern banking in Europe.

They are the bankers. As I posted above, the video shows the history of the banking system as it leads to our present day Petrol Dollar. No country can buy or sell Oil apart from being in the system. This will soon be replaced by UNESCO biosphere reserves. Have you heard of the Carbon trading market? While you sit there unaware of the world around you, I am giving you the answers in the simplest form possible. Were you aware that UNESCO was quietly taking over large tracts of land across the world, which are free from carbon emissions? When our money system fails, and the Carbon market comes, what will you say then? Will you continue to rationalize the Bible as if the Rabbit is pulling a trick on you?

Quote:
You're trying to rationalize it with your own special Science, which doesn't match up to anybody else's understanding of what reality actually is, and you've lost all grip.

You say science here. I am curious. Are you aware that science is on the verge of understanding what the Bible says here?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Mainstream science knows the truth. We are a projection of information. Here is a video you should consider from a Stanford Theoretical Physicist, Leonard Susskind, that shows conclusively that energy is information. While you hold on to the fairy tale of Evolution, science shows us that collapsing wave function denies this ignorance. Consciousness creates matter, not the other way around. Simple physics demonstrates this easily.

Science still clings to the idea that light is a duality of particle and wave. Not so. It is a trinity of particle, wave and consciousness. Again, main stream science is now confirming this to be so. There is an overall consciousness to this reality that can be demonstrated.

Again, my context is supported, as have all my posts demonstrated. Examine the words of those who are criticizing in this thread. Where are the videos? Where are the facts? Where is the context? Bias and incredulity is not a foundation for debate, neither can it support the claim of truth.

Quote:
Uh... I hate to break it to you, but nobody's ever liked the Jews. I'm not even sure why. I remember finding a site but I don't think it actually came to any real conclusion as to why they hate the Jews. They just do. And they always have. It was pretty much inevitable that giving them a country where it just so happens people were already living was not going to have a pretty outcome.

Giving them a country? Can I show you the prophecy to the year it was fulfilled?

Are you willing to see this or will you simply say it was a lucky guess? By the way, these calculations were not known in 1947. It was not until recently that someone figured it out. What I will show you is evidence that God knew the very year Israel would return. How long before? Try 2400 years. We are witness to this. Please try and deny this. Your version above is this so far: "It was pretty much inevitable that giving them a country where it just so happens people were already living was not going to have a pretty outcome."

Here is my version:

Isaiah 11:11

In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.

Here is God's judgment predicted ahead for us to clearly read.

The Prophecy ... Ezekiel 4:4-6

"Then God said to Ezekiel,
'Now lie on your left side for 390 days
to show Israel will be punished for 390 years
by captivity and doom.
Each day you lie there represents
a year of punishment ahead for Israel.
Afterwards, turn over and lay on your right side
for 40 days, to signify the years of Judah's punishment.
Each day will represent one year . . .'"
(Ezekiel 4:4-6 )

390 days Judgment against the 10 northern tribes 'Israel'
+ 40 days Judgment against the 2 southern tribes 'Judah'
= 430 years Judgment against the nation of Israel

Fulfillment

430 years of judgment determined against nation Israel
- 70 years fulfilled during the Babylonian captivity
= 360 years remaining in judgment against the nation of Israel

Where are the 360 years?

"And after all this, if you do not obey Me,
then I (God) will punish you seven times more for your sins."
(Leviticus 26:18 )

"Then, if you walk contrary to Me,
and are not willing to obey Me,
I (God) will bring on you seven times more plagues,
according to your sins."
(Leviticus 26:21 )

"And after all this,
if you do not obey Me,
but walk contrary to Me,
then I (God) also will walk contrary to you in fury;
and I, even I will chastise you seven times for your sins.:
(Leviticus 26:27-28 )

"I (God) will scatter you among the nations
and draw a sword after you;
your Land shall be desolate
and your cities waste."
(Leviticus 26:33 )

This is a factor of 7 (7X)

360 Remaining years of judgment
x 7 The prophetic '7X' factor
= 2,520 Years of judgment remained against nation Israel

360 day years for prophecies, then add the appropriate 'leap months' to the schedule. So, the easiest way to unravel this prophecy is to first convert this prophecy into days ...

2,520 years
x 360 days
= 907,200 days of judgment remained against nation Israel after the Babylonian captivity

907,200 days รท 365.25 days = 2,483.78 years of God's judgment remained

Now have another look.

606 B.C Israel taken into Babylonian captivity
- 70 Years for 70 years
= 536 B.C. End of first 70 years of judgment
+ 2483 Years Now add the 2,483 years remaining in this judgment
+ 1 Year Add 1 year because there is no "0" B.C. or A.D.
= 1948 AD! End of judgment against nation Israel

Did you know Israel became a nation again, as predicted, in 1948? Show me how this can be denied?

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SelectThis
The events of Matthew 24 are happening.

Or the last Curse of the Morrigan form Cait Mac Tuireadh.
Or the Kali Cycle of the Vedic texts.
Or any of the prophetic dooms the world is under.
Or the (un?)natural influence of mankind.

SelectThis
Do we have an enigma with the pyramid sites across the world that cannot be explained by the abilities of ancient mankind?

In a word: no.
To begin with, the pyramids across the world are fundamentally different to each other.
The reason they are pyramids at all is, if you lack things like iron-enforced concrete, the only way to build tall is to start with a wide base and build consecutive levels smaller than the previous. Simple mathematics. And I mean really simple mathematics. In point of fact, fundamental.

Wealthy Businesswoman

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Married 100
SelectThis
Quote:
Do you even know what a "moneychanger" is? Seriously. Tell me right now. What is a moneychanger? In one sentence.

Do you?

Wikipedia: A money changer is a person who exchanges the coins or currency of one country for that of another. This trade is thought generally to be the origin of modern banking in Europe.

They are the bankers. As I posted above, the video shows the history of the banking system as it leads to our present day Petrol Dollar. No country can buy or sell Oil apart from being in the system. This will soon be replaced by UNESCO biosphere reserves. Have you heard of the Carbon trading market? While you sit there unaware of the world around you, I am giving you the answers in the simplest form possible. Were you aware that UNESCO was quietly taking over large tracts of land across the world, which are free from carbon emissions? When our money system fails, and the Carbon market comes, what will you say then? Will you continue to rationalize the Bible as if the Rabbit is pulling a trick on you?

Quote:
You're trying to rationalize it with your own special Science, which doesn't match up to anybody else's understanding of what reality actually is, and you've lost all grip.

You say science here. I am curious. Are you aware that science is on the verge of understanding what the Bible says here?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Mainstream science knows the truth. We are a projection of information. Here is a video you should consider from a Stanford Theoretical Physicist, Leonard Susskind, that shows conclusively that energy is information. While you hold on to the fairy tale of Evolution, science shows us that collapsing wave function denies this ignorance. Consciousness creates matter, not the other way around. Simple physics demonstrates this easily.

Science still clings to the idea that light is a duality of particle and wave. Not so. It is a trinity of particle, wave and consciousness. Again, main stream science is now confirming this to be so. There is an overall consciousness to this reality that can be demonstrated.

Again, my context is supported, as have all my posts demonstrated. Examine the words of those who are criticizing in this thread. Where are the videos? Where are the facts? Where is the context? Bias and incredulity is not a foundation for debate, neither can it support the claim of truth.

Linking understanding light particles to divine creation is not a logical jump. Please by all means support your claim with physical evidence that thought produces matter, because from the physics I have studied that isn't quite the case...

Light particles are however quite fascinating, as they are the only form of matter I know of that is required to always move at the speed of light, and anything with a mass higher than light particles has a unique property of being able to move at a variety of speeds, so long as these to not reach or exceed the speed of light.

I am quite open to the possibility of something new, but supporting a claim on extremely loosely drawn threads is just poor thought. As you tug on these threads the fabric they were sewn into begins to unravel. Lets face it, the bible is old and predates an understanding of physics. The concept of a creative deity can sure make people feel like special little snowflakes, and the concept that he is a vengeful god can make them feel validated when others die but not them. Really it's quite a convient tale if you need to feel like life has some purpose, or that things happen for a reason. The real truth of the world however is that they don't. The universe follows a well defined set of rules, these rules are very easily defined at their core. Once you understand the basic workings of the universe you realize you aren't that special, things don't happen for a reason. Everything merely is, or is not. The real world isn't going to make you feel special, or important, or good about yourself. It isn't going to give you comfort when you think about death, and it's going to terrify you utterly when you realize most of it is bleak, lifeless, and void of anything of use to us. It is however going to help you understand the world around you far better than blindly pulling on a dead faith of a god that was never fit to be worshipped.

But please, by all means... If you have the proof of your god being real, show it to me and I'll even take back what I said about the world not being special. All you need is real, solid evidence of your claims.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Trollzors Vader
Light particles are however quite fascinating, as they are the only form of matter I know of that is required to always move at the speed of light, and anything with a mass higher than light particles has a unique property of being able to move at a variety of speeds, so long as these to not reach or exceed the speed of light.

Photons are matter now?
Did I miss the single largest revelation in the physics world, bigger than the existence of the Higgs Boson by orders of magnitude?
You would have a different story if you watched this video. Even skipping around in the video is enough. This guy shows your perspective to be lacking a truth that is observable.

CuAnnan
SelectThis
The events of Matthew 24 are happening.

Or the last Curse of the Morrigan form Cait Mac Tuireadh.
Or the Kali Cycle of the Vedic texts.
Or any of the prophetic dooms the world is under.
Or the (un?)natural influence of mankind.

SelectThis
Do we have an enigma with the pyramid sites across the world that cannot be explained by the abilities of ancient mankind?

In a word: no.
To begin with, the pyramids across the world are fundamentally different to each other.
The reason they are pyramids at all is, if you lack things like iron-enforced concrete, the only way to build tall is to start with a wide base and build consecutive levels smaller than the previous. Simple mathematics. And I mean really simple mathematics. In point of fact, fundamental.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SelectThis
You would have a different story if you watched this video. Even skipping around in the video is enough. This guy shows your perspective to be lacking a truth that is observable.

No. It shows my perspective to be lacking a perspective that is perceivable.
You can't just say "It's true", it's in the video.
What's going on in that video is part confirmation bias, part discount bias, part appeal to ignorance, part make-up-numbers-to-fit-the-data-and-then-say-the-data-fits-the-numbers bias.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff