Welcome to Gaia! ::

Today, you may see a mystery that has been hidden from your perception.

First of all, is Jesus God the Father? The answer may not be what you think. Keep one thing in mind as you read: The mystery of the Bible is locked in the root of the symbols. Symbols are comparable to linguistics and the hidden mystery of the Bible can be revealed by reducing to the root of meaning. When the symbols are read, a different story emerges, yet the gospel remains the same. Open wide and dive deep. Consider my first question above.

Is Jesus God the Father? Based on Jesus words, "I and the Father are one," we simply reduce the root from the clues we find. My best evidence comes from 1 Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 15

24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

First, what do we make of the distinction between God and Jesus in this set of verses? Is there a divisible relationship between Jesus and God? Clearly, there is. Here is where we reduce the root, but first, consider this verse from Isaiah:

Isaiah 46

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

Has the mystery been made known? Yes. We simply find the beginning and the end, then read the symbols. Here is the beginning.

Genesis 3

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

There are many roots that are already known from the symbolism in the Bible. One that may have slipped your attention is the 'heel' that will strike the head of Satan. As I bounce back and forth between the beginning and the end, the mystery should reveal itself by simply asking a few questions.

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Who is the loaf? That's us, the church. We are ONE body, yet many. Who is the heel of the loaf?

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

After reading the verse above, you now can see who and where the heel resides. When Jesus says, "I and the Father are one," we now know who he is one with? Jesus is Adam, the kinsman that must pay the penalty. Before you cry foul, let me show you more.

Go back to 1 Corinthians 10 above. Why does it say that we are the loaf (Slices in the middle)? For the answer, we go to Colossians 1.

Collosians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Several things appear to our minds eye at this point. Clearly, Christ is the head of the loaf. He is the Son, the image of the invisible God. He is the firstborn over all creation, both at the head and end of the loaf. This begs a question: Who are you child of God? Are you equally the Son of God today? If Christ is the head and we are the body, has Christ come again? YES! We are the first resurrection that Paul spoke of. Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the water. We are baptized into the waters of life for one reason: To rise to new life.

I will save this mystery for my next thread. I will leave you with something to thing about:

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled
cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the
membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the
blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the
membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that
surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and
protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles,
and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of;
expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - The Veil of the Temple. Your body is the temple. From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀµνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀµνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek
writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or
arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had
not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for
them.

What do you make of these Greek and Latin words in relation to Jesus? The Good Shepherd is your Father. He pulls the wool (Sin / Amnesia) over your eyes. Your wool is the sheered off and washed white as snow. It is returned to you as a new robe (Body) and Crown (Mind). You must be born again.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

What is dew? Droplets of water. The sun rises, evaporates and distills the water, then allows it to once again fall. Unity to Multiplicity and back again.

Gospel of Philip

Gospel of the Nazarenes (Lection 88 )

12. For by involution and evolution shall the salvation of all the world be accomplished: by the Descent of Spirit into matter, and the Ascent of matter into Spirit through the ages.

Involution is turning in on one's self (within). Compare this to Luke 17:

20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

It's a mystery, but mysteries are meant to be solved. I hope you have enjoyed my perspective.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
SelectThis
Genesis 3

and all wild animals!
and you will eat dust
15 And I will put enmity
he will crush your head,

There are many roots that are already known from the symbolism in the Bible. One that may have slipped your attention is the 'heel' that will strike the head of Satan. As I bounce back and forth between the beginning and the end, the mystery should reveal itself by simply asking a few questions.

Or, you know, it could have been just a myth explaining the origin of snakes. You don't have to jump to conclusions like that.
Xiam
SelectThis
Genesis 3

and all wild animals!
and you will eat dust
15 And I will put enmity
he will crush your head,

Or, you know, it could have been just a myth explaining the origin of snakes. You don't have to jump to conclusions like that.

This is the first prophecy in the Bible that looks forward to Christ crushing the rulership of Satan on Earth. The Son is the one being raised in the wilderness, and we, who are many, are the clay stamped with the seal of Christ. What I mean by this concerns the Hebrew version of Adam called Adam Kadmon. Adam is the first soul. The sacrifice on the Cross was a revealing of what took place before Humanity was engaged into the waters of life. It's a symbol of the first sacrifice the Son made to involve into the material world. That first soul was used as the stamp for the clay. If you go back and read the scriptures I list, you get the larger context.

By saying what you say, you are ignoring the larger context to the story. ALL of scripture points to Christ. Truth can be rightly divided, but it must be divided according to Seven Rules.

Seven Rules of Hillel

Scripture is Hermetically sealed. As such, we use the rules of the Scribes to unwind the symbols, by associations, correspondence and context. When truth is rightly divided, a larger context emerges to unify paradox below. If this were simply about snakes, then nothing that follows in the Bible relates to the root context.

Let me give you an example.

We know that the fruit God provided was good. Mankind was told to withhold their hands from the fruit of knowledge. What is that fruit? It represents the potential of what knowledge provides in a wilderness. Namely, technology. Isaiah said to know the beginning from the end. Where do we see the culmination of technology and commerce killing the Earth and mankind?

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666.

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is the mark of life for mankind. It is the mark of our commerce system and Petrol Dollar System of the Moneychangers. Can I extend this further?

What did Christ do when he entered the temple? He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of the ones selling doves. Christ said that if they destroyed the temple (His Body), he would raise it again in 3 days.

Hosea 6

“Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.

A day is 1000 years. This is also the 'Sign of Jonah.' In 2000 years, Christ enters the Temple, just like Joseph entered Egypt to tell the brothers 12 who he was. Joseph revealed his identity to the 12 in the second year of tribulation, the same as today. Go back to the money changers and the ones selling doves. Jesus turned over the tables and benches.

Answer me this? Are the financial tables of the Federal Reserve turned over? Do the peacemakers have any rest? This is our sign (The Sign of Jonah). Jesus enters the temple when he rises from the belly of the fish. Read Jonah's prayer.

If you have read my first post and considered this second in relation, the context, correspondence and associations all match. There are no paradoxes. We are the first resurrection. All 7 billion souls represent Elijah preparing the way. I will show this in my next thread. If you want the key, read 1 Kings 17, then ask yourself what the chapter represents in relation to John the Baptist immersing souls in the water. The dead in Christ rise first and you must be born again. There is no other choice.

What did Paul say?

Acts 24

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

The righteous AND wicked would be here. What does Revelation say?

Rev 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

EVEN the wicked will be here, the same ones that pierced Christ. The last generation (1948-2017) represents the cloud of confusion that Christ comes to dispel.

What did Enoch say?

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.
1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -

The Righteous MUST be present with the wicked on the last day? How do we know we are the last generation?

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an
end."

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
-------
7 Days (7000 years - Approximately 6000 have passed)

There is a timetable. The book of Jude 1 references the Nephilim that fell (The Cloud of Evil). Enoch gave them 70 generations. A generation is the precession of the Earth divided by 360. That gives you 72 years. Israel was born in 1948, but the days will be shortened according to Matthew 24. I assume 70 years, yet we cannot know. We can simply get close. Knowing that Christ has entered the temple gives us the approximate range of 72 years. Do the Math. Enoch was taken at 950 past Adam. 72*70 is 5040. That's 6000.

Genesis 6

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Those are jubilee years of 50 years each. 120 * 50 = 6000. Need more. When was the 6 day war? 1967. When did the Jews rebel from Rome? 67. When was WWI? 1917. When is the next Jubilee of 50 years? 2017.

Define Nephilim. Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

When it says (Revelation 1:7) Jesus is coming in the clouds, why do the people mourn? For the first century generation that pierced Christ, the answer is obvious. For the rest of us, we realize that our sin was paid by the one that comes to remove the covering from us. The word Cloud denotes a complete covering that shrouds the land from the light. Clouds also defuse light to keep the earth protected. The Earth is our womb. There are many analogies in this symbolism when we see the connection. Faith is not fact because we cannot see beyond the veil.

The veil is the wool pulled over our eyes. That wool will be cut off and washed white as snow. You must be born again, and the new robe is your previous sin.

What have I showed you here? This is more than simply snakes in a field. Consider God's servant Job. What did Satan say in chapter 2, after Satan had taken Job's children? God said this:

Job 2

3 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”

And what did Satan say about the children?

4 “Skin for skin!” Satan replied.

In other words, a snake sheds his skin (Robe), but the same snake will return. The children would be back. Did this happen?

12 The Lord blessed the latter part of Job’s life more than the former part. He had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, a thousand yoke of oxen and a thousand donkeys. 13 And he also had seven sons and three daughters. 14 The first daughter he named Jemimah, the second Keziah and the third Keren-Happuch. 15 Nowhere in all the land were there found women as beautiful as Job’s daughters, and their father granted them an inheritance along with their brothers.

16 After this, Job lived a hundred and forty years; he saw his children and their children to the fourth generation. 17 And so Job died, an old man and full of years.

How can I show Christ as Adam in Job 19?

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

Among others, there are two main things to reduce from this. Job knew the Redeemer. He knew he would be back in a body to see him with his own eyes. He knew Christ would stand on the Earth at the same time as himself. Most importantly, he realized that the error of mankind was in HIM (Redeemer). Of course, so is the remedy.

1 Corinthians 15

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The heel crushes the head of Satan. Check the timetable above. The last age is when the enemy is the footstool and the Holy Spirit is introduced to mankind. We are at the event horizon of the Day of the Lord. The heel will crush the head and rest will take place.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
SelectThis

The sacrifice on the Cross was a revealing of what took place before Humanity was engaged into the waters of life. It's a symbol of the first sacrifice the Son made to involve into the material world.

I think you missed that guy's point.
Quote:

We know that the fruit God provided was good. Mankind was told to withhold their hands from the fruit of knowledge. What is that fruit? It represents the potential of what knowledge provides in a wilderness. Namely, technology. Isaiah said to know the beginning from the end. Where do we see the culmination of technology and commerce killing the Earth and mankind?

In the fevered dreams of madmen?
No, really. In a world where I can live to be 80 thanks to medicine, and have the full sum of mankind's knowledge at my fingertips, I'm finding it hard to see how technology is killing us.
Quote:

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666.

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is the mark of life for mankind. It is the mark of our commerce system and Petrol Dollar System of the Moneychangers. Can I extend this further?

Did you know that it was 616 in the original greek?
Anywho, carbon really isn't the mark of our commerce system. At all.
Quote:

Answer me this? Are the financial tables of the Federal Reserve turned over?

Not really. The depression was worse.
Quote:

The Righteous MUST be present with the wicked on the last day? How do we know we are the last generation?

7 Days (7000 years - Approximately 6000 have passed)

Except the earth is billions of years old. Oops.
Quote:

Those are jubilee years of 50 years each. 120 * 50 = 6000. Need more. When was the 6 day war? 1967. When did the Jews rebel from Rome? 67. When was WWI? 1917. When is the next Jubilee of 50 years? 2017.

Unless you're supposed to mark WWII, which would make it 2049, thereabouts.
Funny thing that, history is just chock full of big events. I betcha when something significant happens in 2017, (and something significant is ALWAYS happening,) you'll tell me you predicted it.
Quote:

12 The Lord blessed the latter part of Job’s life more than the former part. He had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, a thousand yoke of oxen and a thousand donkeys. 13 And he also had seven sons and three daughters. 14 The first daughter he named Jemimah, the second Keziah and the third Keren-Happuch. 15 Nowhere in all the land were there found women as beautiful as Job’s daughters, and their father granted them an inheritance along with their brothers.

More than the former part?
You've never had a kid die on you, have you?
To be honest, neither have I, but it seems odd to me, that a parent would consider living with the memory of the death of his ENTIRE FAMILY to be "more blessed."
Think of it this way; it's like going out to replace your dead dog with a "better one." It seems a bit heartless.

Wealthy Businesswoman

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Married 100
Actually the whole 616 thing... That could easily be Julius Cesar being implicated in quite the shrewd way to avoid calling him the source of all evil, and is far more likely than implicating carbon, something that wasn't even understood during the time that revelation was written... But I'll let you look up why because my phone hates multiple tabs.

The snake myth is hilarious as it's one of the bibles beautiful failures of myths. But thank you for that. And calling technology evil while utilizing it to spread your word technology is kinda hypocritical. I'm also going to point out one more thing...

Is it just me or does New Jerusalem in revelation remind anyone else of a protoss mother ship, because when sc2 came out I reread it and just fell over laughing.

Greedy Consumer

you obviously watch naruto

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
SelectThis
Xiam
SelectThis
Genesis 3

and all wild animals!
and you will eat dust
15 And I will put enmity
he will crush your head,

This is the first prophecy in the Bible that looks forward to Christ crushing the rulership of Satan on Earth.

Wow. That is one serious case of denial. Are you aware how thick you've slathered the bullshit onto yourself? It's a bit sad, really.

SelectThis
By saying what you say, you are ignoring the larger context to the story. ALL of scripture points to Christ. Truth can be rightly divided, but it must be divided according to Seven Rules.

Seriously. Listen to yourself. By saying that, you proved that you did not actually check the links to understand what I'm trying to tell you - on top of pretty much not getting what I was telling you up front.

You're reading far too into all of this. Seriously. There was no foreshadowing, no prophecy. Holy s**t, even the "prophecies" outright quoted in the New Testament as being "fulfilled" by Jesus are out of context and have nothing to do with the Messiah, or any "Son of God," and certainly can't be linked to Jesus. Holy s**t, wasn't there a "prophecy" that was "fulfilled" that actually said his name would be Emmanuel? And as well all know, it wasn't. It was ********' Yeshua.

You remind me of those conspiracy theorists who find all these links where links aren't there to believe the Illuminati have some heinous plot to take over the world, starting with the American government. Or the "grail hunters" who see older symbolism in a cathedral and assume that means the Holy Grail is buried there.

Or the Ancient Alien hypothesists who think that because the pyramids are so big and would have required so much effort, what with a lack of wheels and modern tools, that they must have been assisted by aliens! And every religious depiction of a god or spirit is an alien! And every stylized depiction of a bird or an insect is a modern airplane! Which means ALIENS! Which is weird because I would have said "time travelers."

What I'm trying to say is - and I really don't mean to be rude - you're a few bananas short of a fruit basket. You're an inch away from being a paranoid schizophrenic who finds a certain assortment of words in the New York Times that somehow suggests They are out to get you. You're finding connections, patterns, that aren't really there.

And I won't fault you for that. That's what humans do. That's the birth of science, math, art, music, even language. That's how we're communicating right now. We can see and recognize patterns - words, sentences, all that.

But it's very easy to go overboard. Believe me, I've been there. And that's why I'm going to try and warn you now: Wake up, man.

The Old Testament was the religious text of the Hebrew people. The New Testament is basically the writings of a small sect that formed within a group of Israelites during a time of political turmoil. This small sect expanded after the death of their leader, and stories grew to an excess about how great he was. Suddenly, a simple thing such as "He is the Messiah" - supposed to only be a sort of Warrior King who would save them - became some absurd God King who had Saved them all from a heretofore unknown spiritual threat, since he never actually managed anything that fit in with the actual prophecies of the Messiah.

Which explains why we get odd things like the genealogy from David to Joseph - which would have, according to the actual Messianic requirements, meant that Jesus was heir to the throne of Israel. Which is why they had that whole "King of the Jews" thing on the Cross, remember? But somehow that got forgotten over "Oh, he's the Son of GOD!" and then suddenly Jesus is Joseph's adopted son, and Mary's apparently now a holy whore.

And I'm aware that I only quoted a small bit of your post and went on... two lengthy rants, now. It's not like I can say I'm better than you, am I right? I've got similar problems just getting to the point.

The point is... the New Testament is fanfiction and using it to adapt your head canon is just completely missing the point of the original intention of the author(s) of the Old Testament.

Normally I'm very supportive of Christians in the midst of all the angry atheists in this forum, but god damn. It's like I'm reading Time Cube.

Adored Admirer

This is what happens when you put too much stock into allegory, ladies and gentlemen. You can make up practically anything out of symbols. I could even quote verses to prove World War II was prophesied in the Bible if I tried my hardest.
Quote:
In the fevered dreams of madmen?
No, really. In a world where I can live to be 80 thanks to medicine, and have the full sum of mankind's knowledge at my fingertips, I'm finding it hard to see how technology is killing us.

As far as I can see, the BP oil spill has harmed our oceans, fish are dying all over the world, birds are dropping from the sky, radiation from Japan is falling over North America and we are just about to stir up Iran's uranium refineries into the trade winds. Are you sure you will make it to 80? I would venture a guess that the machines of war will get you first. If not, tyranny in America will take your illusion of a life apart from truth.

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

The problem with out technology is that it does not give back to nature. God's fruit rots and biodegrades. Ours seeps into the water tables from landfills. How long do you suppose we will manage this pollution? Have you read the reports of air quality in China? Will they live to 80? How long before the carbon chokes out the nitrogen and oxygen?

Speaking of Nitrogen, it has 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. 777 is God's number throughout the Bible. Oxygen has 8 protons, 8 electrons and 8 neutrons. Jesus in Greek Gematria is 888. Throughout the Bible, 888 continues to show up in relation to Christ. The very breath God gives us is how we overcome. We overcome with the Word.

Quote:
Did you know that it was 616 in the original greek?
Anywho, carbon really isn't the mark of our commerce system. At all.

Possibly you are unaware of the Petrol Dollar and the Federal Reserve Ponzi Scheme. Here is a video for you to examine. Your statement is not centered in reality. Ignorance is IgnoreAnce. Truth can set you free.

Quote:
Except the earth is billions of years old. Oops.

You fail to consider time dilation and stretching of the universe. Here is a respected scientist who can show you the problem you have with frame of reference and fixed perspective. 6 days of creation is told from God's perspective, not ours. When seen by the light of time dilation and the relative nature of time/space, there is no paradox. We experience 13,000 years (Not 6000) and 15 billion are measured across the expanding universe. Why 13, 000? Genesis 1 is the first six days, followed by one day of rest and our current week. We have 1000 years left.

Consider what he says in this short video and deny your ignorance. What you see is not necessarily what is there.

Pseudo-Onkelos
This is what happens when you put too much stock into allegory, ladies and gentlemen. You can make up practically anything out of symbols. I could even quote verses to prove World War II was prophesied in the Bible if I tried my hardest.

Not at all. Only one story emerges that resolves paradox. You can try to fit other context in, but the rest will be a house of cards. The mystery is known for anyone who cares to examine the symbols underlying the story scripture tells. The entire Bible is a foreshadowing of 1000 years of rest for mankind. The story is consistent and has multiple witnesses across all seven continents and among all people groups.

By the way, incredulity and bias does not demonstrate your position. I have provided a great deal of context to my argument and the pieces fit perfectly. If you care to demonstrate a higher axiom, you will need more than insults and scoffing. You can only deny ignorance with truth. Otherwise, your words will be empty.

Here is a simple question. Assuming you have read my previous posts, you can answer this question. If you are ignoring the points of the thread, I can't help you. See if you can deny this one fact from history. Give it your best shot.

Why did so many civilizations have long count calendars of 5,125 years? Take the Mayans as an example. What were they keeping track of? If you go back to the judgment that Enoch delivered to the Watchers, that 70 generations (5040 years) was delivered before the flood. Do we have evidence that an advanced (non human ) intelligence ruled the Earth at that time. YES!

Carl Munch shows the relationships to Giza as the zero point meridian of the ancient world. Further, he shows that all the monolithic sites are related by Radian Mathematics and a base 10 system founded on PI. There is no question. You can ignore the video and scoff all you want. I have the upper ground until you can demonstrate a better version of the story. As I have demonstrated easily, a cloud of witness for the story of the Bible exists and can be clearly read.

Adored Admirer

SelectThis
Pseudo-Onkelos

Not at all. Only one story emerges that resolves paradox. You can try to fit other context in, but the rest will be a house of cards. The mystery is known for anyone who cares to examine the symbols underlying the story scripture tells. The entire Bible is a foreshadowing of 1000 years of rest for mankind. The story is consistent and has multiple witnesses across all seven continents and among all people groups.

By the way, incredulity and bias does not demonstrate your position. I have provided a great deal of context to my argument and the pieces fit perfectly. If you care to demonstrate a higher axiom, you will need more than insults and scoffing. You can only deny ignorance with truth. Otherwise, your words will be empty.

Here is a simple question. Assuming you have read my previous posts, you can answer this question. If you are ignoring the points of the thread, I can't help you. See if you can deny this one fact from history. Give it your best shot.

Why did so many civilizations have long count calendars of 5,125 years? Take the Mayans as an example. What were they keeping track of? If you go back to the judgment that Enoch delivered to the Watchers, that 70 generations (5040 years) was delivered before the flood. Do we have evidence that an advanced (non human ) intelligence ruled the Earth at that time. YES!

Carl Munch shows the relationships to Giza as the zero point meridian of the ancient world. Further, he shows that all the monolithic sites are related by Radian Mathematics and a base 10 system founded on PI. There is no question. You can ignore the video and scoff all you want. I have the upper ground until you can demonstrate a better version of the story. As I have demonstrated easily, a cloud of witness for the story of the Bible exists and can be clearly read.

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

All of this assumes the Bible is true. I've no reason to believe any of it and I'm better off remaining skeptical. I'll let you continue in your delusions that you call truth. It's entertaining to watch, really.
Quote:
What I'm trying to say is - and I really don't mean to be rude - you're a few bananas short of a fruit basket. You're an inch away from being a paranoid schizophrenic who finds a certain assortment of words in the New York Times that somehow suggests They are out to get you. You're finding connections, patterns, that aren't really there.

And I won't fault you for that. That's what humans do. That's the birth of science, math, art, music, even language. That's how we're communicating right now. We can see and recognize patterns - words, sentences, all that.

And yet, everything I am showing here is in direct relation to our current history. The events of Matthew 24 are happening. You can deny this all you like, but simple bias against my position does not, in any way, provide validity to your denial. Are masses of animals dying across the world? Are nations surrounding Israel with threats of destruction? Are the peacemakers fixated on Israel? Are the tables of the moneychangers turned to debt? Do we have an enigma with the pyramid sites across the world that cannot be explained by the abilities of ancient mankind?

I could go on, but if you are trying to somehow say these things do not exist, you will not demonstrated it with more curse words or larger insults. These things are happening now. Have you read the news?

Open the Drudge Report and see that all I am saying is happening. Ignorance is ignoring the truth and I am okay with you undermining my dignity. This won't change the facts of history compared to scripture.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Pseudo-Onkelos

Ooh! ooh! Even better! Use The Lord of the Rings to predict the War in Iraq. emotion_awesome
Quote:
All of this assumes the Bible is true. I've no reason to believe any of it and I'm better off remaining skeptical. I'll let you continue in your delusions that you call truth. It's entertaining to watch, really.

Neither am I here to convince you. I simply show the amazing truth behind the symbols and step back. Seed will grow if there is good soil nearby. You say there is no reason to believe the Bible. Being a skeptic can only be the true state of all humans, including myself. We do not yet know God. Atheist to Charles Stanley, we are all blind men describing fire. This does not mean we cannot see what is evident. Unless the ground is prepared, no amount of truth will grow. Why?

John 6

For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. 65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

Unless the Father enables a person, these are just words, words, words.

John 3

Luke 10:22, "All things are delivered (revealed) to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the son, and he to whom the son will reveal him."

We don't know the Father or the Son yet. As I said before, we are all seeking the truth. The point is not our testimony. God does not need our words. He already knows.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

It can never be about what we do, but what has been done for us. I simply choose to value what I see.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
SelectThis
And yet, everything I am showing here is in direct relation to our current history. The events of Matthew 24 are happening.

Oh, see, I just posted without realizing you replied to me. Check that s**t out - I'm saying Pseudo-Onkelos can use J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings to predict the War in Iraq.

Basically, if you take anything retroactively, you can see signs of it wherever you want.

SelectThis
You can deny this all you like, but simple bias against my position does not, in any way, provide validity to your denial.

And simple bias for your position does not, in any way, provide validity to your position.

SelectThis
Are masses of animals dying across the world?

Yes. Because they always have been. The majority of all animals that ever lived are now extinct. Many of them occurred in catastrophes far worse than anything we're currently experiencing. So far.

SelectThis
Are nations surrounding Israel with threats of destruction?

Uh... I hate to break it to you, but nobody's ever liked the Jews. I'm not even sure why. I remember finding a site but I don't think it actually came to any real conclusion as to why they hate the Jews. They just do. And they always have. It was pretty much inevitable that giving them a country where it just so happens people were already living was not going to have a pretty outcome.

SelectThis
Are the peacemakers fixated on Israel?

Define "peacemakers."

SelectThis
Are the tables of the moneychangers turned to debt?

Do you even know what a "moneychanger" is? Seriously. Tell me right now. What is a moneychanger? In one sentence.

SelectThis
Do we have an enigma with the pyramid sites across the world that cannot be explained by the abilities of ancient mankind?

No, you hoser, we know exactly what the pyramids are and how they got there. And it wasn't by Hebrew slaves.

SelectThis
I could go on, but if you are trying to somehow say these things do not exist, you will not demonstrated it with more curse words or larger insults.

I'm demonstrating by pointing out how your issues are flawed. The curse words and insults are purely a side effect of you pissing me off with your absurd claims.

SelectThis
These things are happening now. Have you read the news?
Things always happen. Have you ever read old news? There's a reason why the Christians come out of the woodwork every ten years or so - wait, scratch that, every year for well over a thousand years - to claim the End Times are finally upon us. Hey! Guess what! The Bible says it was supposed to happen before the people who wrote the damn thing were dead.

CASE. ********. CLOSED.

SelectThis
Open the Drudge Report and see that all I am saying is happening. Ignorance is ignoring the truth and I am okay with you undermining my dignity. This won't change the facts of history compared to scripture.

Drudge Report? Really? "Ignorance is ignoring the truth"? Really?

Geez, you really are in deep. You will make every logical leap imaginable to assert that your reality is the only reality.

I'll tell you this right now - I have absolutely no problem entertaining many different systems of belief. What I do have a huge problem with, is people who cling so dogmatically to their fantasy that they don't realize how far down the Rabbit Hole they've fallen. Anyone who ever asserts anything other than your Truth is either misguided or a liar. They are uneducated fools who will never understand your Grand Epiphany. You're so desperate to cling to your surreal brand of Truth that you are unable to understand why we can't see it.

I'll tell you why. It's because you've fallen into Wonderland. Up is down, black is white, right is left, east is penguins, and cake is also nice, don't you agree Mr. Wotsit?

You're trying to rationalize it with your own special Science, which doesn't match up to anybody else's understanding of what reality actually is, and you've lost all grip.

So you shut us out. You spout off your Great and Wonderful Truths, but if we say so much as an utterance that sounds like "No," you plug your ears and shout "LALALALALALALALA."

And don't feel offended. I say s**t like this to atheists too. You're all so [******** certain, when there's just no evidence. Only what leaps of logic you make, even if it's A to F to Q to Soup.

And that's what pisses me off the most.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces