Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Fluffy Puppy

6,175 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
lone_ronin
sick, twisted, sadistic, a** hole.. with a sense of (usually ironic) humor

that sound very human, which God is not LOL
Princess_Azuka
lone_ronin

He made us in his image, Azuka.

Fluffy Puppy

6,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Axioma
Princess_Azuka
lone_ronin

Yes he did... but it don't mean he looks like us ^^, more like we are abel to reflect all those beautiful qualities he has, if we want to, that is... same as Jesus is not Gos but He was reprecenting him and his kingdom whiles he was on earth.
Axioma
Princess_Azuka
lone_ronin

So in other words, God's a (mostly) hairless, retarded monkey with serious personality defects, a cruel streak a mile wide, and delusions of self-importance?

Yeah, that actually sounds about right. xd

Fluffy Puppy

6,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Numbers 23:19 sayis: " God is not a man " and that's his word, isn't it... not mine...

Fluffy Puppy

6,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
inferno_infection
one of the ways we can see what God is like is to read the bible. Ya... iknow the old testament makes him seem harsh, but there are a lot of examples where he showed MERCY and with held his hand for various reasons like repentance.
Psalms is written by a guy who is thanking God for the way he is. By reading it you can see what God was like to one guy. And God doesn't change, so he's still like that today.
Jesus and God have identical charaters and natures, so reading about Jesus' actions and thoughts in the gospels shows how God thinks.

sorry i won't give you specifics. if you want to find out, you'll have to read it yourself. But i can clarify if you have some text.
have a nice day sweatdrop

very true and if you read a bit more care fully he had proper reason why he took certain actions toward some nations...
God's name mean he causes to become, meaning all that his ever promised he will keep and will happen, he had a purpose for this earth when he created it, for us to live happily forever on it (psalm 37:29 John 17:3) , worshipping only him, the true God and the creator of this universe. Does that discribe a person who sincearly cares about his creation and wants all the best for them, I think so.

Fluffy Puppy

6,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Axioma
Simple. Introverted Megalomaniac Narcisistic Skitzophenic.

Explanation:

Introverted: (Since he is omnipresent, he can't really be EXTRAVERTED, can he?)
Megalomaniac: (I am the LORD! I RULE ALL OF EXISTENZ! I AM GOD!!)
Narcisistic: (Worship ME! Everyone must worship ME! ME! ME!)
Skitzophrenic: (Father, Son and Holy Ghost. A clear sign of a split personality. God should wear a straight-jacket.)

That's church invention to mislead ppl like hell fire and all the rest...
there is no such teaching in Bible.. and if it was that important don't you think Jesus would have thought us that, but instead he always told people that there is one greater than he is

one exampel:

John 14:28
28 YOU heard that I said to YOU, I am going away and I am coming [back] to YOU. If YOU loved me, YOU would rejoice that I am going my way to the Father, because the Father is greater than I am

And if he was his father why was he going to his father???

second examle:

(Hebrews 1:3) He is the reflection of [his] glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power; and after he had made a purification for our sins he sat down on the right hand of the Majesty in lofty places.

on who's right hand is he going to sit LOL... his own??? don't make no sense...
Yes dear. But I can name myself "lover of puppies" and then go about kicking puppies in the head. Names mean very little ^^

(DISCLAIMER: I do NOT kick puppies in the head. Only people. And then only very hard, when they're not looking.

Hey what's that? *you turn around* TWHACK!)

Fluffy Puppy

6,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Terrant
Yes dear. But I can name myself "lover of puppies" and then go about kicking puppies in the head. Names mean very little ^^

(DISCLAIMER: I do NOT kick puppies in the head. Only people. And then only very hard, when they're not looking.

Hey what's that? *you turn around* TWHACK!)

LOL... that's why I used reasoning from the scriptures.. his own word...
*points up* God is not a man therefore he don't have a need to lie, he has no gain in it.
Azuka yes he did make us in his image but you will find that we became corrupt by sin, and were stripped from seeing him face to face because we became impure. Because Adam and Eve did not obey God's command to not eat from the tree of life in the garden of Eden.
I think God has Oppositional Defiant Disorder. I mean, he refuses to obey the laws of physics. Definitely ODD.
Princess_Azuka
God is not a man therefore he don't have a need to lie.

You assume that things that are not human have no need to lie.

You rely on a silly assumption that is likely to get you into a lot of trouble.
Princess_Azuka
lone_ronin

then explain why these traits exist in mann? and if you say satan I will be forced to disagree strongly considering satan has no true power excepting the ability to manipulate already existing emotions/thoughts/temptations... therefore god had to create those temptations now didn't he? that's kind of .. twisted?

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Taniato
Azuka yes he did make us in his image but you will find that we became corrupt by sin, and were stripped from seeing him face to face because we became impure. Because Adam and Eve did not obey God's command to not eat from the tree of life in the garden of Eden.

I prefer to think of it more like this...
God (or the Gods) created us in his (their) image, thus, we are godlike...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff