• Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
_Leon Camero_
The Legendary Guest
_Leon Camero_
The Legendary Guest
_Leon Camero_

Oh good! The old message splitting tatic! I haven't seen that in years.

Now here's a question: (split here)

Is this a religious topic or not? (Split here)

If no, you're saying (split here)

Christ is not a religion.

If yes (split here)

This topic stays.

And by the way, no discussion?

We're literally talking up a storm here XD

"I always find it funny when I meet people in here who try to be condescending while not having a clue as to why they're an idiot."

Oh how true in my perspective.

Hey dee-doo?
I reported the thread before I replied and offered to pay for your guild.
It doesn't belong here with the current title and opening post, as such, which I why I stopped responding to you.
Start a new thread or edit the title of this one to meet forum standards and I will be more than happy to address your No True Scotsman nonsense.

Do as you wish. There is no reason why it doesn't belong here.

The Rules
Welcome to the Morality and Religion forum! Morality and Religion (M&R) is intended for in-depth discussion and debate on topics including religion, morality, ethics, philosophy, and any other topic in that field of discussion.

Your post does not encourage in-depth discussion or debate.

The Rules
M&R is a sub-forum of Extended Discussion (ED) and as such, the rules and guidelines of the Extended Discussion still apply in the Morality and Religion forum, particularly regarding discussion content. Topics should be multi-faceted and encourage thoughtful, in-depth responses from other users. Broad and unfocused topics do not encourage the level of discussion necessary for the forum, so these will be moved.

Your Opening Post
Hello, I have returned from a three year long journey in the grace of God. And now, I have returned. I am now looking for Friends whom are Christ followers themselves. Do add a brother. I'm willing to have you around! To those who don't believe, that is fine as well. I hope you don't mind me giving my two cents in any conversation I'm in. Take care! Hope to read from ya!

Please demonstrate how announcing your return (status message), looking for friends (Friends Chat) and telling people to "take care" meet the forum standards for being "multi-faceted and encourage(ment of) thoughtful, in-depth responses".

I'll make it easy for you - it doesn't.

The Rules
As a member, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the forum's rules before posting. Posting in this forum implies that you read and understand the rules and guidelines and that you accept responsibility for the appropriateness of your thread or post.

Persisting in arguing that you are correct when it is abundantly obvious that you are not is not excused by claiming ignorance of the rules. It will take time for your thread report to be noticed? But it would be just as easy for you to edit the post and stop being obnoxious about it. The way it is now, regardless how many posts you receive, it is not properly formatted for the R&M sub-forum of the ED.

I would like to personally thank you for being obnoxiously stubborn about this, though. I have been discussing filing an application to become a Forum Helper because I am able to be online frequently. Threads like these need to be addressed a whole lot faster than they are right now. Seeing you be such a snotty little wretch about the issue when you are clearly in the wrong has made me decide to file for the job.

The greatest thing I've ever seen, is that this post sky rocketed in literally a few hours. If this is not called a discussion and followed the rules and regulations, then I don't know what rules you're giving.

Blatantly ignoring the parts where I repeatedly pointed out that it's not that there isn't a discussion going on, but it's what the discussion is about that makes it not suited for this forum.....THAT is why I'm calling you dishonest, and thanks for demonstrating it, again.

Friendly Informer

Rumblestiltskin
_Leon Camero_
The Legendary Guest
_Leon Camero_
The Legendary Guest

Hey dee-doo?
I reported the thread before I replied and offered to pay for your guild.
It doesn't belong here with the current title and opening post, as such, which I why I stopped responding to you.
Start a new thread or edit the title of this one to meet forum standards and I will be more than happy to address your No True Scotsman nonsense.

Do as you wish. There is no reason why it doesn't belong here.

The Rules
Welcome to the Morality and Religion forum! Morality and Religion (M&R) is intended for in-depth discussion and debate on topics including religion, morality, ethics, philosophy, and any other topic in that field of discussion.

Your post does not encourage in-depth discussion or debate.

The Rules
M&R is a sub-forum of Extended Discussion (ED) and as such, the rules and guidelines of the Extended Discussion still apply in the Morality and Religion forum, particularly regarding discussion content. Topics should be multi-faceted and encourage thoughtful, in-depth responses from other users. Broad and unfocused topics do not encourage the level of discussion necessary for the forum, so these will be moved.

Your Opening Post
Hello, I have returned from a three year long journey in the grace of God. And now, I have returned. I am now looking for Friends whom are Christ followers themselves. Do add a brother. I'm willing to have you around! To those who don't believe, that is fine as well. I hope you don't mind me giving my two cents in any conversation I'm in. Take care! Hope to read from ya!

Please demonstrate how announcing your return (status message), looking for friends (Friends Chat) and telling people to "take care" meet the forum standards for being "multi-faceted and encourage(ment of) thoughtful, in-depth responses".

I'll make it easy for you - it doesn't.

The Rules
As a member, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the forum's rules before posting. Posting in this forum implies that you read and understand the rules and guidelines and that you accept responsibility for the appropriateness of your thread or post.

Persisting in arguing that you are correct when it is abundantly obvious that you are not is not excused by claiming ignorance of the rules. It will take time for your thread report to be noticed? But it would be just as easy for you to edit the post and stop being obnoxious about it. The way it is now, regardless how many posts you receive, it is not properly formatted for the R&M sub-forum of the ED.

I would like to personally thank you for being obnoxiously stubborn about this, though. I have been discussing filing an application to become a Forum Helper because I am able to be online frequently. Threads like these need to be addressed a whole lot faster than they are right now. Seeing you be such a snotty little wretch about the issue when you are clearly in the wrong has made me decide to file for the job.

The greatest thing I've ever seen, is that this post sky rocketed in literally a few hours. If this is not called a discussion and followed the rules and regulations, then I don't know what rules you're giving.

Blatantly ignoring the parts where I repeatedly pointed out that it's not that there isn't a discussion going on, but it's what the discussion is about that makes it not suited for this forum.....THAT is why I'm calling you dishonest, and thanks for demonstrating it, again.

Here's what I'm seeing: we're on the third page of this topic. That's honesty. What's dishonest, is the fact that you would use the split tatic to be "intelligent". That's a nice touch. But as I've said, it's a cute thing to do. I haven't seen that in years.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
_Leon Camero_
The Legendary Guest
Young King under Heaven
You shouldn't look here; this place isn't exactly abundant with Christians; may I recommend the Bible guild?

Did you even read his posts or do you just see what you want to see?

He said he is disappointed with the guilds and I offered to fund one for him if he wished to create his own.
I did say thanks.

Your point in replying to me is what?

Friendly Informer

Rumblestiltskin
_Leon Camero_
This Is Where it belongs.

No it isn't.

Quote:
And that is a fact.

No it's not.

Quote:
I'm not dishonest.

Yes you are.

Quote:
You're not reading well.

Considering you're pretending like I haven't already explained to you why this doesn't belong here, and the best response you've come up with is to constantly assert that it does (that is, when you're not doing the "I know you are but what am I" routine)....yeah, no.

You were saying?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
_Leon Camero_
Here's what I'm seeing: we're on the third page of this topic. That's honesty.

I'm not saying this isn't on the third page...so how dishonest of you to suggest otherwise...especially when my argument, from the beginning, isn't that there is no discussion here...but that this discussion has nothing to do with this sub forum.

Quote:
What's dishonest,

*straps in with a bowl of popcorn* Oh...this should be entertaining...getting told what dishonesty is from a person who can't even admit when he's wrong and dishonestly tries to defend his wrongness. But sorry...I interrupted...you were about to misrepresent me and say something stupid....

Quote:
is the fact that you would use the split tatic to be "intelligent".

Looks like I nailed it. One, it's not a "tactic"...it's a posting style...as I've already explained to you. And secondly, I never claimed it was to be "intelligent"...in fact, I use it because it makes things easier to read...

Quote:
That's a nice touch. But as I've said, it's a cute thing to do. I haven't seen that in years.

And I haven't seen someone use bitching about my posting style as a red herring to deflect from their lack of a counter argument in two days....and it's still as pathetic now as it is every other time I see it.

Friendly Informer

The Legendary Guest
_Leon Camero_
The Legendary Guest
Young King under Heaven
You shouldn't look here; this place isn't exactly abundant with Christians; may I recommend the Bible guild?

Did you even read his posts or do you just see what you want to see?

He said he is disappointed with the guilds and I offered to fund one for him if he wished to create his own.
I did say thanks.

Your point in replying to me is what?

Well, you had replied to me. So it's only thoughtful to reply back.

Friendly Informer

Rumblestiltskin
_Leon Camero_

I'm not saying this isn't on the third page...so how dishonest of you to suggest otherwise...especially when my argument, from the beginning, isn't that there is no discussion here...but that this discussion has nothing to do with this sub forum.

Quote:
What's dishonest,

*straps in with a bowl of popcorn* Oh...this should be entertaining...getting told what dishonesty is from a person who can't even admit when he's wrong and dishonestly tries to defend his wrongness. But sorry...I interrupted...you were about to misrepresent me and say something stupid....

Quote:

Looks like I nailed it. One, it's not a "tactic"...it's a posting style...as I've already explained to you. And secondly, I never claimed it was to be "intelligent"...in fact, I use it because it makes things easier to read...

Quote:
That's a nice touch. But as I've said, it's a cute thing to do. I haven't seen that in years.

And I haven't seen someone use bitching about my posting style as a red herring to deflect from their lack of a counter argument in two days....and it's still as pathetic now as it is every other time I see it.

Here it is again. The truth XD you're using split tatics.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumblestiltskin
_Leon Camero_

No it isn't.

Quote:
And that is a fact.

No it's not.

Quote:
I'm not dishonest.

Yes you are.

Quote:
You're not reading well.

Considering you're pretending like I haven't already explained to you why this doesn't belong here, and the best response you've come up with is to constantly assert that it does (that is, when you're not doing the "I know you are but what am I" routine)....yeah, no.

It's a Poe, Rumble. Notice how it's only arguing with us and not actually talking to Christians about Christianity?

Friendly Informer

The Legendary Guest
Rumblestiltskin
_Leon Camero_

No it isn't.

Quote:
And that is a fact.

No it's not.

Quote:
I'm not dishonest.

Yes you are.

Quote:
You're not reading well.

It's a Poe, Rumble. Notice how it's only arguing with us and not actually talking to Christians about Christianity?

Which is why I've asked, is not the idea of Christ, religious to you? If so, this topic stays. Apparently, you're declaring that it's not religious and that I have to change it. It's a very good truth to it, isn't it?

Friendly Informer

Boy, one person verses three different people. God is awesome.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
_Leon Camero_
Rumblestiltskin
_Leon Camero_

No it isn't.

Quote:
And that is a fact.

No it's not.

Quote:
I'm not dishonest.

Yes you are.

Quote:
You're not reading well.

You were saying?

How does that refute anything I've said so far...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
_Leon Camero_
Rumblestiltskin
_Leon Camero_

Quote:
What's dishonest,

Quote:

Quote:

Demonstrate how it is a "tactic" and not a style as I've already explained.

Friendly Informer

Rumblestiltskin
_Leon Camero_
Rumblestiltskin
_Leon Camero_

No it isn't.

Quote:
And that is a fact.

No it's not.

Quote:
I'm not dishonest.

Yes you are.

Quote:
You're not reading well.

You were saying?

How does that refute anything I've said so far...

Refute? I'm showing you what you're doing is twisting your thought pattern.

Friendly Informer

Rumblestiltskin
_Leon Camero_
Rumblestiltskin
_Leon Camero_

Quote:
What's dishonest,

Quote:

Quote:

Demonstrate how it is a "tactic" and not a style as I've already explained.

Your explanation is just an excuse to continue such nonsense. Dude, be honest, do you really think that splitting what I'm saying, really can justify yourself?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
_Leon Camero_
Which is why I've asked, is not the idea of Christ, religious to you? If so, this topic stays.

While the idea is religious, that is not what your topic is about currently. Your topic, by the OP, is about you searching for friends, preferably christian ones. That does not necessitate its own thread, and you could easily find people of like mind just by posting in the forum...or the guilds. Now, if you would like to change the OP to something that encourages debate ON RELIGION OR MORALITY, then I suggest you do so.

Quote:
Apparently, you're declaring that it's not religious and that I have to change it. It's a very good truth to it, isn't it?

That isn't what we said....we've said "hey, I'm back...friend me" isn't a religious discussion...which is the sole point of your thread. It's amazing how delusional you are, even by christian standards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff