Welcome to Gaia! ::

I do not try to understand why the divine forces act the way they do. My answer is simply "If they have the ability and need to, they will."
Your gods may very well challenge you. I tend to see challenges as originating from the earth (the world, or the physical realm if you prefer), and the inspiration to persevere as originating form our souls, a reflection of the divine within us all. Buts that just me being mushy....
Newski
I do not try to understand why the divine forces act the way they do. My answer is simply "If they have the ability and need to, they will."
The Gods dont need to do anything. They occasionally will give a "slap to the head" type thing to a person to catch their attention, but thats mostly cause they want that persons attention, and they usually want that person to follow them.
Yes! I strongly belive that the gods challenge us like everyday...in relationships and other things
Pure-Wolf
Yes! I strongly belive that the gods challenge us like everyday...in relationships and other things
Some one that agrees with me. Yay. Granted I dont think every challege we face is from the Gods, but the tougher challenges are.
Pagan_and_proud
Pure-Wolf
Some one that agrees with me. Yay. Granted I dont think every challege we face is from the Gods, but the tougher challenges are.
Can;t life also be seen as one big challenge? It's not easy to have a happy, peacefull, spiritually fulfilling life these days. I try to think more along the lines of "what are the challenges that the gods have set for me today"
Phoenix_Seraph
Pagan_and_proud
Pure-Wolf
Can;t life also be seen as one big challenge? It's not easy to have a happy, peacefull, spiritually fulfilling life these days. I try to think more along the lines of "what are the challenges that the gods have set for me today"
Yes, life can be seen as a giant problem.
Pagan_and_proud
Phoenix_Seraph
Pagan_and_proud
Pure-Wolf
I don't see it as a problem. I see it as a challenge, there's a difference. Challenges can be fun, a chance to hone ones abilites, inteligence and such. Challenges change us, let us know how we really are inside
i believe that god tests us everyday our faith and things like that
Phoenix_Seraph
Pagan_and_proud
Phoenix_Seraph
Pagan_and_proud
Pure-Wolf
I don't see it as a problem. I see it as a challenge, there's a difference. Challenges can be fun, a chance to hone ones abilites, inteligence and such. Challenges change us, let us know how we really are inside
While there is a difference and I see what your saying about challenges not every challenge you face can be seen as fun. Many require healing and introspection and over coming self loathing and the like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff