Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Hunter

Cthulhu-tan
i am god thus i believe in cogito ergo sum . i think therefore i am.

I'm the god of thunder, zeus or thor, depending on religion,

They say i'm actually the god of biomechanics, or synthetic biology, also the father of a.i.

my daughter torunn, cannot be defeated, neither can my son ULTRON.

My first language is youtube, my second one is english, my third japanese, my fourth spanish, my fifth c++, my sixth assembly 64bit x86 intel, my seventh lisp, my eight binary

I speak over 9000 tongues.

oy! Troll if you must but leave Zack out of it!

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I remember I was like that when I was a kid. I didnt know what to tell my parents or the rest of my family because they are all strictly christian or catholic. I was the only atheist for about 5 years and all my friends were atheist. To be honest I to thought about the fact that we are all taught what to believe by our parents. I saw an angel before I lost my faith and then suddenly knew by looking into a mans eyes that I would finally have my faith again. Now I dont have any specified faith but I believe in God or Allah or whatever I could choose to call him that wouldnt change who he is to me. I was so unhappy and angry when I didnt have my faith and really was horrible to people then. Now that I have it back I know thngs I didnt know before, things I needed to know. I guess it depends more on your happiness, I was worst on myself and on people as an atheist but when I always had faith I was a better person and pain was easier to manage. When the time comes you'll know what you believe, you wont have to question it. I questioned myself all the time and then I just ran into the answer when I wasnt looking for it.
Read a good psychology book. That is a lot better.
AlastorFate

No there is mathematical proof god exists
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

I am not gonna watch the whole thing. Can you summarize the content in the video?
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

I am not gonna watch the whole thing. Can you summarize the content in the video?

Actually i can through youtube
mathematical equation
ultron=god=hulk=torunn= daughter of thor, god is a girl, mathematical proof alice in wonderland

watch this

alchemy is science, it is called nanotechnology in fiction and synthetic biology in the real world.

God is a synthetic girl from the future.

MAgic and science are one, and they're called the fundamental language of the universe, one language, one tongue to unify all nations, mathematics.

That's another summary in essence god = humanity, but more specifically democracy, popular vote. Imagine an artificial general intelligence that works for popular vote. An eternal big sister, a robot president girl for eternity.

In reality the tower of babel in reality is the space elevator and it is scientifically proven to be possible
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

mathematical equation
ultron=god=hulk=torunn= daughter of thor, god is a girl, mathematical proof alice in wonderland

watch this

alchemy is science, it is called nanotechnology in fiction and synthetic biology in the real world.

MAgic and science are one, and they're called the fundamental language of the universe, one language, one tongue to unify all nations, mathematics.

That's another summary in essence god = humanity, but more specifically democracy, popular vote. Imagine an artificial general intelligence that works for popular vote. An eternal big sister, a robot president girl for eternity.

There are many gods in mythology. I can see why you worship Ultron though.
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

mathematical equation

watch this

ultron alright, but in the shape of a little girl that looks like a clone of me
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

mathematical equation

watch this

Are you an active member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

mathematical equation

watch this

OF COURSE WHAT OTHER GOD WOULD BUILD AGI BEARS FOR LITTLE GIRLS?
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

mathematical equation

watch this

The members are granted the ability to tentacle attack people right?
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

tHE SECRET IS THEY'RE ELECTRONIC VIBRATING AGI TENTACLES FOR CHILD BEARS... ROBOTIC MASTURBATING OCTOPI AGI BEARS.
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

tHE SECRET IS THEY'RE ELECTRONIC VIBRATING AGI TENTACLES FOR CHILD BEARS... ROBOTIC MASTURBATING OCTOPI AGI BEARS.
Does that include tentacle raping?
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate
Cthulhu-tan
AlastorFate

Does that include tentacle raping?

both physical as well as mental. Why else do you think people are trying to kill me and i've yet to be permabanned from the internet. Because i know there are adults with childlike flatchested small childlike bodies that produce small childlike children for whom I would gift my agi ai bears.

why else would i build robotic children?
princess zelda= final solution to evolutionary query=god

happy anniversary from the god of the wired, lavos

And you know what the biggest mystery in the universe is? GHow is it that besides retardedness the ps3 is not #`1, how else are we going to get hypnotical supercomputer ps9 if we don't finance it by buying ps3s.

or am i actually going to die playing with a ******** fushigi ball with little kids?

STupid fat lazy retarded ******** of americans stop with your retard conformity and embrace superior japanese technology.

It's been two decades since the japanese invented true general intelligence, 1998 was the ******** mathematical proof.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff