Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Just thought of something
this evidence seems to lead to the bible being a work of fiction and being made by man.

Thou shalt not kill

Now we know that there is bacteria and all these cells lving microscopicly in our bodies they die every day we kill them we scrape our knee we killed skin cells we sprayed lysol oh no we killed bateria your going to hell now.

back then they didn't know about bacteria they thought ailemnts where demons inside you or bad blood or something weird like that so if they had known wouldn't it be mentioned?therefore doesn't this show it's a work of fiction?
the bible says "thou shalt not murder" not kill. there is a difference.
so your spraying lysol and you just killed a bunch of bacteria you murdered all that bacteria your going to hell
killing encompasses a wide variety of definitions. killing is usually defined as taking someones(things) life, whether on accident or on purpose. murder is premeditated, and therefore is worse than killing because it means you wanted to do it. The bible reference is to that of premeditated killing. There are times when killing is right, for example defensive situations. Also this thou shallt not kill from the bible is applied to things which contain a soul, in other words, humans. According to the bible only humans have a soul, thus killing a human is bad. Lastly, according to the bible all sins are seen as equal in the eyes of god. There is not one sin that is worse than another, as all sins take you away from god.

Nice try, next time, use your brain, there is a reason as to why its there.
chaoticpuppet
Nice try, next time, use your brain, there is a reason as to why its there.

And how the hell would your arguement prove it was fiction? You just proved (if you were right) that we are all killers. I don't see how they would have related.

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
qtygirl709
so your spraying lysol and you just killed a bunch of bacteria you murdered all that bacteria your going to hell
rolleyes we have to kill to live genius an bacteria, plant, animal, ect. He’s talking about murdering a human being.
Until the word nephesh is used in cells and plant life, your discussion is pretty much flat. Obviously a plant doesn't scream when you shred it to pieces, nor does it have a soul.
Theopneustos
Until the word nephesh is used in cells and plant life, your discussion is pretty much flat. Obviously a plant doesn't scream when you shred it to pieces, nor does it have a soul.

How do you know? Are you a cell? Maybe they have feelings too! Cell hater xp Sorry Theo...I'm just playing
Ms Fallen Angel
How do you know? Are you a cell? Maybe they have feelings too! Cell hater xp Sorry Theo...I'm just playing

Because I'm right. I'm always right! sweatdrop xd I know you're playing.
qtygirl709
this evidence seems to lead to the bible being a work of fiction and being made by man.

Thou shalt not kill

Now we know that there is bacteria and all these cells lving microscopicly in our bodies they die every day we kill them we scrape our knee we killed skin cells we sprayed lysol oh no we killed bateria your going to hell now.

back then they didn't know about bacteria they thought ailemnts where demons inside you or bad blood or something weird like that so if they had known wouldn't it be mentioned?therefore doesn't this show it's a work of fiction?

Wow, what an evidence. Oops, I just killed 1000000 billion brain cells by looking at your post... I am going to hell it seems. sad Ooh, I just stabbed myself with a nail! Ouch, it killed the living cells around Hypodermis! I am going to hell! Yes... the demons are the bacteria!! And your post was a very cozy, warm non sequitur. Thank you very much for the no show.
Adonay
qtygirl709

Thou shalt not kill

Wow, what an evidence. Oops, I just killed 1000000 billion brain cells by looking at your post... I am going to hell it seems. sad Ooh, I just stabbed myself with a nail! Ouch, it killed the living cells around Hypodermis! I am going to hell! Yes... the demons are the bacteria!! And your post was a very cozy, warm non sequitur. Thank you very much for the no show.

i am an atheist... i think that no religion is true, there IS scientific proof of how we got here!...
Oh I see... scientific proof... such as?
pyrovago1334
Adonay
qtygirl709

Thou shalt not kill

i am an atheist... i think that no religion is true, there IS scientific proof of how we got here!...

try scientific theories, a**-clown.
ever heard of The Bigg Bang... ever heard of quarks or protons or neutrons or electrons or molecules?...
oh and another thing... prove to me that jesus even existed(he ain't in the history boks)...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff