Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Seeker

We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries

What did you expect them to do? Ask a newborn baby if he wants some extra skin on his p***s? If I was uncircumcised, who'd care? I wouldn't.

I believe in God because I know He is real and I can feel His presence. The proofs for God, are all around us. We all are not just a body, but we are a person who consists of 3 parts: Body, soul, and spirit. We Christian can "Feel the presence of God" which is part of that discernment of the spirit. If there is spirit in us then there must be the spiritual world, which is eternity because spirit is the energy that cannot be destroyed, it will exist forever and ever. Body is only a shell for us to live on this earth, once the spirit left the body, the body will just rot away to dust again, for it was made from dust, thus come back also to dust.
The bible said spirit was the breath of God, where we were all created in His image, that we are all bestowed with knowledge and creativity to create things on earth. This is another proof how wonderfully God has created us human being. Evidence for God : While absolute proof of the existence of God cannot be realized by any human being, the great weight of evidence, when rationally evaluated, clearly balances the scales heavily in favor of God. We can demonstrate "beyond a reasonable doubt" that "He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).

Oh we will see if there's an afterlife or not when we die.

Btw do you hate christians or something?

You dont get it, ALOT of people care, 'who cares' is not even close to a sufficient arguement.
People need to make a covenent with god when they are able to comprehend covenants. Not a baby being forced as one, its not about 'extra skin' because that skin has a biological purpose.

What does god feel like then?

No one cares what the bible said, just like you dont ******** care what allah or buddha or shiva ******** said, you dumb ********, that isnt proof.

You ask me if I hate christians. I say why shouldnt I when you bend the idea of reality for convience's ******** sake? This is the opposite of education, people pretending god has the answers so they dont have to think for themselves.

Sorry for cursing, but obviously, there is something wrong what your ideas. You prolly dont even know what foreskin looks like, how can you say it looks better when you avoid d**k like the plague? Foreskin isn't 'extra skin' it has a biological purpose as I already said. Its an unnecesary surgery like plastic surgery, purely cosmetic. But anyways here is the history of circumcision http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision the bible didnt do it for scientific reasons. This is more than obvious. So why even argue for 'scientific reasons' again you dont even bring up the covenent that is the point of christian circumcision. You are ******** stupid.

I hate stupid people, more than I hate christians, as I hate christians when they are being stupid, it should make sense. xp And I hate dishonesty, inaccuracy, bias, things of that nature generally. You already see I have mentioned bias before.

Yet again, you block out what I tell you. You asked me why I believe in God, I answer your question, and so you throw a fit and swear for no reason at all. I'm sorry you cant comprehend the existence of God. A boy at my christian school is uncircumcised. Yes, there's christians who are uncircumcised. Never met one guy who hates being circumcised. There's atheist parents who circumcise their children, you know that right? What are you trying to prove here?

Your trying to complain that you were forced to take part in a covenant with a "god" you don't believe in? Let me ask you this, do you celebrate christmas even though its a christian holiday?

So you do confirm you hate christians, huh? Reminds me of a verse.

Mark 13:13
King James Bible

"And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

I do my own thinking.

Greedy Consumer

Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries

What did you expect them to do? Ask a newborn baby if he wants some extra skin on his p***s? If I was uncircumcised, who'd care? I wouldn't.

I believe in God because I know He is real and I can feel His presence. The proofs for God, are all around us. We all are not just a body, but we are a person who consists of 3 parts: Body, soul, and spirit. We Christian can "Feel the presence of God" which is part of that discernment of the spirit. If there is spirit in us then there must be the spiritual world, which is eternity because spirit is the energy that cannot be destroyed, it will exist forever and ever. Body is only a shell for us to live on this earth, once the spirit left the body, the body will just rot away to dust again, for it was made from dust, thus come back also to dust.
The bible said spirit was the breath of God, where we were all created in His image, that we are all bestowed with knowledge and creativity to create things on earth. This is another proof how wonderfully God has created us human being. Evidence for God : While absolute proof of the existence of God cannot be realized by any human being, the great weight of evidence, when rationally evaluated, clearly balances the scales heavily in favor of God. We can demonstrate "beyond a reasonable doubt" that "He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).

You dont get it, ALOT of people care, 'who cares' is not even close to a sufficient arguement.
People need to make a covenent with god when they are able to comprehend covenants. Not a baby being forced as one, its not about 'extra skin' because that skin has a biological purpose.

No one cares what the bible said, just like you dont ******** care what allah or buddha or shiva ******** said, you dumb ********, that isnt proof.

You ask me if I hate christians. I say why shouldnt I when you bend the idea of reality for convience's ******** sake? This is the opposite of education, people pretending god has the answers so they dont have to think for themselves.

Sorry for cursing, but obviously, there is something wrong what your ideas. You prolly dont even know what foreskin looks like, how can you say it looks better when you avoid d**k like the plague? Foreskin isn't 'extra skin' it has a biological purpose as I already said. Its an unnecesary surgery like plastic surgery, purely cosmetic. But anyways here is the history of circumcision http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision the bible didnt do it for scientific reasons. This is more than obvious. So why even argue for 'scientific reasons' again you dont even bring up the covenent that is the point of christian circumcision. You are ******** stupid.

I hate stupid people, more than I hate christians, as I hate christians when they are being stupid, it should make sense. xp And I hate dishonesty, inaccuracy, bias, things of that nature generally. You already see I have mentioned bias before.

Yet again, you block out what I tell you. You asked me why I believe in God, I answer your question, and so you throw a fit and swear for no reason at all. I'm sorry you cant comprehend the existence of God. A boy at my christian school is uncircumcised. Yes, there's christians who are uncircumcised. Never met one guy who hates being circumcised. There's atheist parents who circumcise their children, you know that right? What are you trying to prove here?

Your trying to complain that you were forced to take part in a covenant with a "god" you don't believe in? Let me ask you this, do you celebrate christmas even though its a christian holiday?

King James Bible

"And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

I do my own thinking.
if ye are hated of all men, that includes people who share your beliefs as well.

Distinct Seeker

We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries

King James Bible

I do my own thinking.
if ye are hated of all men, that includes people who share your beliefs as well.

The christians were being addressed to. Christians can't hate other christians because of jesus's name sake, except if they weren't truly christian.

Dapper Cultist

:] aw, what a great thread. I feel like so many threads in here have a 'limited' welcome banner.

Just going off the 'suggested' topic on post #1, one thing that always bothered me about christianity is that the Bible says animals don't have souls. I don't see why they are any different from people. (I know that doesn't mean people believe they don't necessarily believe that, just saying).

second thought, I keep thinking about different things with Noah's ark. Anyone up for a discussion on that? Some people believe the remnant of the actual ark have been found, what are people's thoughts on that?

8,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
Well in case you are too stupid to notice, I was copying your behavior to show how retarded you were being. Also, you obviously care, why else talk to me about belief? Oh right, I should know you are used to dealing with fiction, perhaps you were not being literal when you said that, you know, how the bible is literal sometimes and non-literal other times based on convenience and wishful thinking? Right. lol have a good day.

i'm tired of you all bashing each other over religions, acting like you're better over your beliefs. it doesn't even matter anymore. i don't care who's right or if any of you are right. i'm just tired of hearing you all insult each other, and bash each other. it seems like everyone's lost their sense of right and wrong.
i only bash when people start moving onto logical fallacies, are inconsistent, or such other nonsense. So don't lump me up with those other atheists, you religion nut. (see, im being inconsistent, telling you nto to stereotype, then stereotyping, how does it make you feel?) But you obviously care about us not bashing each other or you wouldnt be mentioning it, which actually is another contradiction, I guess you cant notice contradicitons in the bible why should you notice contradicitons outside of the bible either?

i'm a religious nut, am i? pretty sure i said everyone was wrong, and I don't give a s**t. because i don't like you bashing religious people clearly means I must be one.
I don't care about the Bible, and whether it's wrong or right. It doesn't matter. I'm just tired of you all hating each other, and you all think it's okay because someone is different.
Maybe you should pick up a history book and see all the crimes we commit on people just because people are "different" than us, you know, different religion, different race, etc. you don't have to believe a thing from the Bible. it's not important. just dont' go telling people they're stupid and retarded because they do. no one is perfect. maybe if you got to know some of these people you'd realize that most of them are nice people.
yeah my mom was a nice person, telling me sex is a sin its better if I get married before I have sex, or even not at all. Yeah I also shouldnt be mad that part of my d**k was cut off just after being born. Or that I used to think I would go to hell for masturbating, which 90% of guys do these days. Yeah, my mom totally didnt raise me badly or anything. She is a wodnerful person who raised one kid who was a drug addict, and two othe rkids who had ******** mental breakdowns and half the time she thinks anime si from the devil and retarded s**t liek that when her shows are just as petty, even more petty but less violent, or something like that. She even lies and says she is proud of her honesty, yeah cant go wrong with a christian mother at all, who lies to herself to think she isnt lieing. Well news flash 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'. Dont take it literally of course. I dont care if you think most are good. Most of them say not to question god, can you understand god if you dont question him? They are promoting such stupid ideas, they can hate on gays, and the ones that are nice are probably nicer not trying to ******** pray for me saying Im going to hell for being different than them. While religion continues to ******** people up, I wont really care about their feelings. I have a friend who believes, so I am not a complete anti-theist. I just hate s**t heads twisted

but please, point out where my first post was promoting bashing at all? Did I call thems tupid int hat post? No Im calling them stupid, after you say Im calling them stupid, for a ******** reason. I intentionally left it hate free, and rational, if I remember correctly.

So why waltz over to me, say Im probably wrong, then after I realize you saying I am probably wrong shows you are not atheist like me you then say Im assuming you are christian. Well I know yur not atheist, and you are defending christians, so what the ******** else shall I assume? SO what are you fi you are nto atheist and are not christian? Prove me ******** wrong. I dare you.

christains got circumcision from the jews who started doing it just over 2000 years ago. the jews actually got it from the egyptians, who were pagan or something. the egyptians started doing it 2500 years ago.
they have dated circumcision back 40 000 years in australia. the people there are not christian. so don't blame the bible for that. maybe you should pick up some anthropology books and see that most traditions are culturally based. women in the middle east were wearing "hijab"s long before islam even existed. the middle east was just always a conservative place. the covered their bodies in long white clothing to protect them from the sun, and covered their hair cuz they have sandstorms galore there. then you will see tribes in africa and australia who walked around completely nude simply because it's ******** hot in those places.
and then you assume that anyone who isn't a diehard atheist fanatic like you is a christian.
and like i said, you don't have to agree with anything any religion says. i'm just saying that you're wasting your life telling them they're wrong. you have the right to believe whatever you want. they have the right to believe whatever they want.
i am agnostic. i hate people fighting with each other over stupid things. you're wasting your time and energy.

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
Well in case you are too stupid to notice, I was copying your behavior to show how retarded you were being. Also, you obviously care, why else talk to me about belief? Oh right, I should know you are used to dealing with fiction, perhaps you were not being literal when you said that, you know, how the bible is literal sometimes and non-literal other times based on convenience and wishful thinking? Right. lol have a good day.

i'm tired of you all bashing each other over religions, acting like you're better over your beliefs. it doesn't even matter anymore. i don't care who's right or if any of you are right. i'm just tired of hearing you all insult each other, and bash each other. it seems like everyone's lost their sense of right and wrong.
i only bash when people start moving onto logical fallacies, are inconsistent, or such other nonsense. So don't lump me up with those other atheists, you religion nut. (see, im being inconsistent, telling you nto to stereotype, then stereotyping, how does it make you feel?) But you obviously care about us not bashing each other or you wouldnt be mentioning it, which actually is another contradiction, I guess you cant notice contradicitons in the bible why should you notice contradicitons outside of the bible either?

i'm a religious nut, am i? pretty sure i said everyone was wrong, and I don't give a s**t. because i don't like you bashing religious people clearly means I must be one.
I don't care about the Bible, and whether it's wrong or right. It doesn't matter. I'm just tired of you all hating each other, and you all think it's okay because someone is different.
Maybe you should pick up a history book and see all the crimes we commit on people just because people are "different" than us, you know, different religion, different race, etc. you don't have to believe a thing from the Bible. it's not important. just dont' go telling people they're stupid and retarded because they do. no one is perfect. maybe if you got to know some of these people you'd realize that most of them are nice people.
yeah my mom was a nice person, telling me sex is a sin its better if I get married before I have sex, or even not at all. Yeah I also shouldnt be mad that part of my d**k was cut off just after being born. Or that I used to think I would go to hell for masturbating, which 90% of guys do these days. Yeah, my mom totally didnt raise me badly or anything. She is a wodnerful person who raised one kid who was a drug addict, and two othe rkids who had ******** mental breakdowns and half the time she thinks anime si from the devil and retarded s**t liek that when her shows are just as petty, even more petty but less violent, or something like that. She even lies and says she is proud of her honesty, yeah cant go wrong with a christian mother at all, who lies to herself to think she isnt lieing. Well news flash 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'. Dont take it literally of course. I dont care if you think most are good. Most of them say not to question god, can you understand god if you dont question him? They are promoting such stupid ideas, they can hate on gays, and the ones that are nice are probably nicer not trying to ******** pray for me saying Im going to hell for being different than them. While religion continues to ******** people up, I wont really care about their feelings. I have a friend who believes, so I am not a complete anti-theist. I just hate s**t heads twisted

but please, point out where my first post was promoting bashing at all? Did I call thems tupid int hat post? No Im calling them stupid, after you say Im calling them stupid, for a ******** reason. I intentionally left it hate free, and rational, if I remember correctly.

So why waltz over to me, say Im probably wrong, then after I realize you saying I am probably wrong shows you are not atheist like me you then say Im assuming you are christian. Well I know yur not atheist, and you are defending christians, so what the ******** else shall I assume? SO what are you fi you are nto atheist and are not christian? Prove me ******** wrong. I dare you.

christains got circumcision from the jews who started doing it just over 2000 years ago. the jews actually got it from the egyptians, who were pagan or something. the egyptians started doing it 2500 years ago.
they have dated circumcision back 40 000 years in australia. the people there are not christian. so don't blame the bible for that. maybe you should pick up some anthropology books and see that most traditions are culturally based. women in the middle east were wearing "hijab"s long before islam even existed. the middle east was just always a conservative place. the covered their bodies in long white clothing to protect them from the sun, and covered their hair cuz they have sandstorms galore there. then you will see tribes in africa and australia who walked around completely nude simply because it's ******** hot in those places.
and then you assume that anyone who isn't a diehard atheist fanatic like you is a christian.
and like i said, you don't have to agree with anything any religion says. i'm just saying that you're wasting your life telling them they're wrong. you have the right to believe whatever you want. they have the right to believe whatever they want.
i am agnostic. i hate people fighting with each other over stupid things. you're wasting your time and energy.

So your ultimate argument is "Stop talking about this subject because it makes people less than friendly."

I have to say, as far as arguments go, your s**t is pretty weak compared to your opponent's.

Not that the argument strength is all that matters, you go on to claim several fallacious statements including that people somehow can't change their minds after discovering new information.

Here's a tip; Before marginalizing the majority of religious practitioners by stating that they don't have the ability to realize they are wrong when it is pointed out to them, you may want to do some research and perhaps come across more than a few people who have the sense to change their minds with new and true information.

In the meantime, the last thing i'm going to look at as an argument for or against religion is "Stop talking about it!"

That just hits me as intellectually inadequate and morally bankrupt.

8,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
stealthmongoose
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

So your ultimate argument is "Stop talking about this subject because it makes people less than friendly."

I have to say, as far as arguments go, your s**t is pretty weak compared to your opponent's.

Not that the argument strength is all that matters, you go on to claim several fallacious statements including that people somehow can't change their minds after discovering new information.

Here's a tip; Before marginalizing the majority of religious practitioners by stating that they don't have the ability to realize they are wrong when it is pointed out to them, you may want to do some research and perhaps come across more than a few people who have the sense to change their minds with new and true information.

In the meantime, the last thing i'm going to look at as an argument for or against religion is "Stop talking about it!"

That just hits me as intellectually inadequate and morally bankrupt.

this is the funniest forum ever. because i post something saying we should all be nice to each other, and it makes me an idiot. you're basically saying the world is a great place when we're all fighting with each other.
and my stats on circumcision are true. jews got it from the egyptians. and australia's been doing it for 40 000 years. australia also practices something called subincision, which is based on the kangaroo's and emu's penises. it's completely cultural to that area as the modesty is to the middle east.
the muslims in bangladesh and india do not wear hijabs. they dress like people from bangladesh and india, not like people from the middle east, because they are not from the middle east.

Greedy Consumer

Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries

King James Bible

I do my own thinking.

The christians were being addressed to. Christians can't hate other christians because of jesus's name sake, except if they weren't truly christian.
Where does it say that in the bible? But ok, there are like so many subdivisions of christianity, Im sure some have hated each other in the past. How do you know which subdivision of christianity is the true one?

Greedy Consumer

classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

Yes, thats a somewhat accurate summary, but Why did they circumcise? It has never been a health issue like everyone thinks, they only use that to justify circumcision after the fact, female circumision too, why do other countries do female circumcision is the same reason. Adult-hood rituals, preventing masturbation/sexual pleasure, and for making them feel different from other people and such, such as a lower class of people or higher class of people. It has been cultural and traditional, yeah its also been cultural to be sexist. Doesnt mean its right or even close to being right. Yeah they can have their sexist opinion, it just makes them barbaric. Same with circumcision. Well, most peopel who defend christianity are or were christian, so pardon me razz .

8,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

Yes, thats a somewhat accurate summary, but Why did they circumcise? It has never been a health issue like everyone thinks, they only use that to justify circumcision after the fact, female circumision too, why do other countries do female circumcision is the same reason. Adult-hood rituals, preventing masturbation/sexual pleasure, and for making them feel different from other people and such, such as a lower class of people or higher class of people. It has been cultural and traditional, yeah its also been cultural to be sexist. Doesnt mean its right or even close to being right. Yeah they can have their sexist opinion, it just makes them barbaric. Same with circumcision. Well, most peopel who defend christianity are or were christian, so pardon me razz .

atheists think i'm christian
christians think i'm atheist, wiccan, or muslim
muslims think i'm muslim
most people think i'm muslim, because they're ignorant and see my arabic name and assume i'm muslim.

subincision in australia is supposedly based off of the penises of the emu and the kangaroo. but they've been doing it for so long, it's hard to tell.
many asian countries also practice circumcision as a right of passage. it usually happens when the boy is around 12.
in australia, the don't traditionally keep track of age, and the circumcision is performed based on the boys stage in puberty of something.
i also yell at the idiot christians, you know.
all people do is fight, and then they wonder why they're miserable

Greedy Consumer

classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

muslims think i'm muslim
most people think i'm muslim, because they're ignorant and see my arabic name and assume i'm muslim.

subincision in australia is supposedly based off of the penises of the emu and the kangaroo. but they've been doing it for so long, it's hard to tell.
many asian countries also practice circumcision as a right of passage. it usually happens when the boy is around 12.
in australia, the don't traditionally keep track of age, and the circumcision is performed based on the boys stage in puberty of something.
I guess, but I have the spare time to be miserable, but my fighting does help me understand different arguements better and how to try and argue my point better. I suppose I was swearing because, well, christianity makes no sense lol, when I am educated it makes no sense anyways. For those people it makes sense because its convenient, and why tolerate them if they are wrong? Like why tolerate rascism (even though you probably see what Im doing as something similar) I would have to simply ignore religious fanatics probably is a more reaonable solution with less conflict. Itd work better too because how can I convince christians, who are most of this damn country, on any issue that seems even slightly anti-christian. So I can pretend its nto related to christianity at all, but really all issues are interconnected itd be dishoenst to approach it that way, but theres no convincing them, they can only convince themselves. i suppose its not entirely hopless, and I should have patience, because gay marriage is slowly being legalized, hopefully thats message enough to give the christians a reason to cool down. But no, they will find something else to slow down on human rights because it goes against their religion or soemething, progress will be slow while we continue having religion, its not a one time problem, its an all the time problem. That is why christianity is stupid, it absolutely ruins lives and progress. But then some would argue atheists pollute more, so christians are actually doing a service because of that. Who knows if thats true, either way religion is like divide and rule, divide and conquer, that sort of stuff. We have no power if we are seperate, as you said, but religion is always going to be seperate. It shouldnt even have a say in politics, I thought we were supposed to have seperation of church and state, that didnt ******** work out. And its just like the Vatican saying not to give african americans condoms, or people saying god hates japan because of their earthquake, reactor, and tsunami incident. Well in that way its similar to guns dont kill people, peopel do. But lets be honest, little boys in africa with assault rifles, if they had machetes instead would be alot easier to fight against. If a weak person can pull a trigger more conveniently than stab someone to death, guns are actually promoting violence, more options means more people picking those options. Weak person could turn to poison isntead or something I suppose. But its so much easier to pull a gun and bang, than research poison, find poison, put poison in food, give it to person and convince them to eat it. So its less likely to be done than shootings, besides how can you covnince an enemy to eat poison? You can't you can only poison a loved one. Religion is the same way because its a tool used to force others, they forced us not to give africans condoms. They will have more people starving, and more people dieing of aids now. And somehow, you think the religious are entitled to their opinion? That its okay for religion to be sexist, soemoen coudl say they were goign to be sexist anyways, well not true. IF thats true they would have the same rate of sexism in those countries compared to atheist countries, which is beyond a doubt not true. Its because sexism is cultural, like religion. So, how am I in the wrong? Its a type of discrimination to hate on religion Im sure, but thats like hating on Hitler, who gives a ******** he was a bad person. Im allowed to hate people who promote bad things in the world. Might nto be healthy, but oh ******** well.

8,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

muslims think i'm muslim

I guess, but I have the spare time to be miserable, but my fighting does help me understand different arguements better and how to try and argue my point better. I suppose I was swearing because, well, christianity makes no sense lol, when I am educated it makes no sense anyways. For those people it makes sense because its convenient, and why tolerate them if they are wrong? Like why tolerate rascism (even though you probably see what Im doing as something similar) I would have to simply ignore religious fanatics probably is a more reaonable solution with less conflict. Itd work better too because how can I convince christians, who are most of this damn country, on any issue that seems even slightly anti-christian. So I can pretend its nto related to christianity at all, but really all issues are interconnected itd be dishoenst to approach it that way, but theres no convincing them, they can only convince themselves. i suppose its not entirely hopless, and I should have patience, because gay marriage is slowly being legalized, hopefully thats message enough to give the christians a reason to cool down. But no, they will find something else to slow down on human rights because it goes against their religion or soemething, progress will be slow while we continue having religion, its not a one time problem, its an all the time problem. That is why christianity is stupid, it absolutely ruins lives and progress. But then some would argue atheists pollute more, so christians are actually doing a service because of that. Who knows if thats true, either way religion is like divide and rule, divide and conquer, that sort of stuff. We have no power if we are seperate, as you said, but religion is always going to be seperate. It shouldnt even have a say in politics, I thought we were supposed to have seperation of church and state, that didnt ******** work out. And its just like the Vatican saying not to give african americans condoms, or people saying god hates japan because of their earthquake, reactor, and tsunami incident. Well in that way its similar to guns dont kill people, peopel do. But lets be honest, little boys in africa with assault rifles, if they had machetes instead would be alot easier to fight against. If a weak person can pull a trigger more conveniently than stab someone to death, guns are actually promoting violence, more options means more people picking those options. Weak person could turn to poison isntead or something I suppose. But its so much easier to pull a gun and bang, than research poison, find poison, put poison in food, give it to person and convince them to eat it. So its less likely to be done than shootings, besides how can you covnince an enemy to eat poison? You can't you can only poison a loved one. Religion is the same way because its a tool used to force others, they forced us not to give africans condoms. They will have more people starving, and more people dieing of aids now. And somehow, you think the religious are entitled to their opinion? That its okay for religion to be sexist, soemoen coudl say they were goign to be sexist anyways, well not true. IF thats true they would have the same rate of sexism in those countries compared to atheist countries, which is beyond a doubt not true. Its because sexism is cultural, like religion. So, how am I in the wrong? Its a type of discrimination to hate on religion Im sure, but thats like hating on Hitler, who gives a ******** he was a bad person. Im allowed to hate people who promote bad things in the world. Might nto be healthy, but oh ******** well.

everyone's wrong about something. and like i said, maybe you're wrong too. everyone is probably wrong. that's why i don't bother with it.
but, outside of the bible belt and america, most christians are pretty chill. they're more into church dinners and s**t. they basically go to church to socialize. that's what it's like in canada. i mean, we have a few crazy ones, but we basically use them as comic relief because the people there are so ignorant.
if they just followed the main teaching of their lord jesus, which is to basically love everybody, they wouldn't be so bad.

Greedy Consumer

classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

muslims think i'm muslim

everyone's wrong about something. and like i said, maybe you're wrong too. everyone is probably wrong. that's why i don't bother with it.
but, outside of the bible belt and america, most christians are pretty chill. they're more into church dinners and s**t. they basically go to church to socialize. that's what it's like in canada. i mean, we have a few crazy ones, but we basically use them as comic relief because the people there are so ignorant.
if they just followed the main teaching of their lord jesus, which is to basically love everybody, they wouldn't be so bad.
Except you contradict yourself saying everyone si wrong about something, maybe I am wrong too, because therefore you could be wrong that everyone is wrong about something, which was your justification for ignoring my compeltely well thought out explanation. What if I am right? You shouldnt ignore all of my fantastic arguements, because they might eb wrong,t hats not what this forum, or life is about. Yeah I could also be wrong the earth is round, ******** you.

8,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

muslims think i'm muslim

Except you contradict yourself saying everyone si wrong about something, maybe I am wrong too, because therefore you could be wrong that everyone is wrong about something, which was your justification for ignoring my compeltely well thought out explanation. What if I am right? You shouldnt ignore all of my fantastic arguements, because they might eb wrong,t hats not what this forum, or life is about. Yeah I could also be wrong the earth is round, ******** you.

how am i wrong by saying, "i don't know"? i'm saying no point arguing over something that we can't prove and that we can live without knowing. i mean, say we did prove there was a God or no god. would that really help us in any way? it would probably just cause riots in the streets no matter what the answer. we're best off not knowing.

Greedy Consumer

classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

muslims think i'm muslim

how am i wrong by saying, "i don't know"? i'm saying no point arguing over something that we can't prove and that we can live without knowing. i mean, say we did prove there was a God or no god. would that really help us in any way? it would probably just cause riots in the streets no matter what the answer. we're best off not knowing.
Okay, well if we are better off not knowing, you should go live in a ******** cave and eat s**t that you dont think is s**t because, its better than knowing its s**t right?

You didnt say 'i dont know', thats the problem. You say, you know that I might be wrong, so then you ignore everything i said basically.

Argeuing over this does help us in any way, just like finding out if god is real would help us. How about the vatican wouldnt exist if god was proven not real, itd be brought down just like hitler for human rights violations. They are sabotaging the efforts at africa for trying to reduce the spread of aids, by preventing condoms from reaching them. Yeah I might be wrong here that they are wrong in doing what they can to help africans. rolleyes But yeah, god might be real, gods even, doesnt meanchristianity has a remote chance of being real, and it doesnt mean their beliefs are justified.
Thing is I am proving it, and people are ignoring the proof. I gave my arguement, so well established that you cannot refute it then you say its an opinion it oculdnt possibly be bulletproof. No you are the hypocrit coughing up opinions, when i am providing for my arguements. I didnt see you refute one point of mine, you are saying the same s**t over and over, so sorry, but what you say isnt really reliable so far.

Also being in this forum saying argueing over s**t solves nothing, is a gross lie, it invalidates everything I have ever learned on this forum, or came to udnerstand on this forum, along with everyoen else. You are speaking for everyone here therefore, its hypocritical when you say I speak against all christians at once wrongly. And you are participating in an arguement right now, another reaosn why youa re being hypocritical, so GTFO or refute something or admit your mistake, you ******** hypocrit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff