Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
We Are Organisms
I am 'atheist' because, well, how I try to prove god isnt real is by.
1, showing that gods were invented from the human mind as a concept
2, point out logical fallacies

And those can be divided to further points.

1a, one way of showing how gods were invented is researching cultures before and after they acquired the beliefs in dieties to determine a motivation for creating a god.
1b, use psychology to explain things like wishful thinking or think why would I invent the idea of a god, and what would psychologists think of my creating a god persona or whatnot, to therefore demonstrate why gods are not real.

2a, bible is not evidence anymore than shakespeare's plays are evidence of romeo or juliet having existed, is an example.

2b, the bible is contradictory within itself

2c, the bible is contradictory with science and history and other things beyond itself, making it look like fiction.

Something along those lines is how I think I can disbelieve in a god(s).
I was raised in a partially christian household, I was a naive person. I judged, like 'holier than thou' and had high standards of belief. I looked down on people who werent as serious religion wise. Then I got educated and realized how bad the church/vatican was. And that caused great conflict within my mind. Eventually I am as I am. I think atheism is a word to explain the abnormal disbelief in god, that gets abused to judge those who dont believe, and if a god(s) suddenly show themself, of course, who wouldnt convert if god actually spoke to us? But the news exagerates, people exagerate, stories are inaccurate, and somehow the bible is right? I dont see how thats possible. Other religions are less hypocritical and match up with my morals more, none are perfect, and because I veiw religion as a social construct I still think religion has its uses for society, but I also think a direct approach would be better, such as education.

why do you try to prove to other people that God isn't real? why do you even care? people can believe what they want. it's none of your business.
you're probably all wrong.

Greedy Consumer

Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
exactly, we need peace, not christians cutting off foreskins of babies', hating on gays, etc. I know its more of the parenting/education issue than christianity but dont say I cant disprove god beyond a doubt, I can disprove gods through disproving religion through, science, history, rational thought, etc. Just not peoples' individual ideas of god(s), but even that is shaky because theres a billion ideas of god not with religion, its futile to assume anything of god, its a huge distraction and waste of time. Yeah let the vatican prevent people giving condoms to african americans, so they can still spread aids and babies born with aids, babies who are probably going to starve to death anyways. Yeah believe in your fictional ******** egotistical god and lets have a rational conversation about peace, well you need to drop god before you can be rational. But yeah, you obviously cant prove I cant disprove god either, which should sit well with your logic, so ok lets not argue about this.

And about meaning in lives, religion is an awefullly convenient way to give people purpose and answers, maybe thats why it was made. :O And then god conveniently disapears, by magical coincidence.

But yeah, what should we be talking about in this discussion anyways?

Your uncircumcised?
circumcised and resent it.

Why would you not want to be circumcised?
A good question to research yourself. If I present it you will try and counterargue it before considering it. But by the fact that you haven't considered it may be a bad thing (since 'what you don't know can't hurt you') already, means that you may actually prefer the opposite side. I know its taboo to think against your religio though, been there done that. But education cannot go wrong, or can it?

You failed to answer the question. I don't care who is or not-I wouldn't want to be uncircumcised because it looks gross. Why the heck would I argue about foreskin? :l
It looks gross, ok while you are at it wax all of your facial and pubic hairs off and get surgery for skin tucks, ********, and use moisturizer daily and dont get too skinny wrinkly, or obese while yur at it.
How about the circumcized p***s has half the nerves of a normal p***s, getting circumcized makes you more senisitive to pain, when you have sex it hurts women and is less pleasurable to climax, the tip of your d**k dries out over time without the foreskin covering it and shaffes against your pants. So while yur at it since you worry about apearance more, why dont you just wear cool clothing instead of comfortable clothing, and shoes, an dhell live your life to be accepted by people based on how you present yourself, all the time. Then dont love others for being ugly or some s**t like that. Circumcision raises blood pressure of the baby dramatically, WITH painkillers, causes a plethora of stress hormones, causes the baby to cry, while on painkillers, takes weeks to heal, and is ok because you dont rmemeber it and it looks better, well why dont you put your head in a ******** contraption like the egyptians while yur at it, it makes you look better, or at least they thought it did, but it made them die sometimes, oh well, just liek how circumcision kills babies now and then, but it kills less babies now because we have science. But circumcision came before science. You dont even know the history of circumcision, and you are afraid of d**k like a christian homophobe of course you dont wanna argue about circumcision you retard. But ok, tolerate a God that says the earth was made in 7 days, then believe at the same time jesus came back to life or even existed in the first place, because you cant pick and choose what you find literal you a*****e. And the rest is wishful thinking.

Greedy Consumer

classic trashic
We Are Organisms

1a, one way of showing how gods were invented is researching cultures before and after they acquired the beliefs in dieties to determine a motivation for creating a god.
1b, use psychology to explain things like wishful thinking or think why would I invent the idea of a god, and what would psychologists think of my creating a god persona or whatnot, to therefore demonstrate why gods are not real.

2a, bible is not evidence anymore than shakespeare's plays are evidence of romeo or juliet having existed, is an example.

2c, the bible is contradictory with science and history and other things beyond itself, making it look like fiction.

I was raised in a partially christian household, I was a naive person. I judged, like 'holier than thou' and had high standards of belief. I looked down on people who werent as serious religion wise. Then I got educated and realized how bad the church/vatican was. And that caused great conflict within my mind. Eventually I am as I am. I think atheism is a word to explain the abnormal disbelief in god, that gets abused to judge those who dont believe, and if a god(s) suddenly show themself, of course, who wouldnt convert if god actually spoke to us? But the news exagerates, people exagerate, stories are inaccurate, and somehow the bible is right? I dont see how thats possible. Other religions are less hypocritical and match up with my morals more, none are perfect, and because I veiw religion as a social construct I still think religion has its uses for society, but I also think a direct approach would be better, such as education.

why do you try to prove to other people that God isn't real? why do you even care? people can believe what they want. it's none of your business.
I never stated how I tried to disprove god to, now did I? Ever think maybe I meant myself? lol
'Probably wrong' is not accurate because common sense isn't accurate, google 'misconceptions'. And what I mentioned was within reason to this thread, Im not bothering anyone directly, if anything you are bothering me telling me Im probably wrong. Well you are more than probably wrong, get out of my face if thats all you have to say, or I could ivnite you to make a logical arguement against mine? But wait you 'probably' can't. Itd 'probably' be 'wrong'.

8,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

I never stated how I tried to disprove god to, now did I? Ever think maybe I meant myself? lol
'Probably wrong' is not accurate because common sense isn't accurate, google 'misconceptions'. And what I mentioned was within reason to this thread, Im not bothering anyone directly, if anything you are bothering me telling me Im probably wrong. Well you are more than probably wrong, get out of my face if thats all you have to say, or I could ivnite you to make a logical arguement against mine? But wait you 'probably' can't. Itd 'probably' be 'wrong'.

i am probably wrong? i never stated my beliefs. i just don't care.

Greedy Consumer

classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

Well in case you are too stupid to notice, I was copying your behavior to show how retarded you were being. Also, you obviously care, why else talk to me about belief? Oh right, I should know you are used to dealing with fiction, perhaps you were not being literal when you said that, you know, how the bible is literal sometimes and non-literal other times based on convenience and wishful thinking? Right. lol have a good day.

8,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

Well in case you are too stupid to notice, I was copying your behavior to show how retarded you were being. Also, you obviously care, why else talk to me about belief? Oh right, I should know you are used to dealing with fiction, perhaps you were not being literal when you said that, you know, how the bible is literal sometimes and non-literal other times based on convenience and wishful thinking? Right. lol have a good day.

i'm tired of you all bashing each other over religions, acting like you're better over your beliefs. it doesn't even matter anymore. i don't care who's right or if any of you are right. i'm just tired of hearing you all insult each other, and bash each other. it seems like everyone's lost their sense of right and wrong.

Greedy Consumer

classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

i'm tired of you all bashing each other over religions, acting like you're better over your beliefs. it doesn't even matter anymore. i don't care who's right or if any of you are right. i'm just tired of hearing you all insult each other, and bash each other. it seems like everyone's lost their sense of right and wrong.
i only bash when people start moving onto logical fallacies, are inconsistent, or such other nonsense. So don't lump me up with those other atheists, you religion nut. (see, im being inconsistent, telling you nto to stereotype, then stereotyping, how does it make you feel?) But you obviously care about us not bashing each other or you wouldnt be mentioning it, which actually is another contradiction, I guess you cant notice contradicitons in the bible why should you notice contradicitons outside of the bible either?

8,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

i only bash when people start moving onto logical fallacies, are inconsistent, or such other nonsense. So don't lump me up with those other atheists, you religion nut. (see, im being inconsistent, telling you nto to stereotype, then stereotyping, how does it make you feel?) But you obviously care about us not bashing each other or you wouldnt be mentioning it, which actually is another contradiction, I guess you cant notice contradicitons in the bible why should you notice contradicitons outside of the bible either?

i'm a religious nut, am i? pretty sure i said everyone was wrong, and I don't give a s**t. because i don't like you bashing religious people clearly means I must be one.
I don't care about the Bible, and whether it's wrong or right. It doesn't matter. I'm just tired of you all hating each other, and you all think it's okay because someone is different.
Maybe you should pick up a history book and see all the crimes we commit on people just because people are "different" than us, you know, different religion, different race, etc. you don't have to believe a thing from the Bible. it's not important. just dont' go telling people they're stupid and retarded because they do. no one is perfect. maybe if you got to know some of these people you'd realize that most of them are nice people.

Distinct Seeker

We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms

A good question to research yourself. If I present it you will try and counterargue it before considering it. But by the fact that you haven't considered it may be a bad thing (since 'what you don't know can't hurt you') already, means that you may actually prefer the opposite side. I know its taboo to think against your religio though, been there done that. But education cannot go wrong, or can it?

You failed to answer the question. I don't care who is or not-I wouldn't want to be uncircumcised because it looks gross. Why the heck would I argue about foreskin? :l
It looks gross, ok while you are at it wax all of your facial and pubic hairs off and get surgery for skin tucks, ********, and use moisturizer daily and dont get too skinny wrinkly, or obese while yur at it.
How about the circumcized p***s has half the nerves of a normal p***s, getting circumcized makes you more senisitive to pain, when you have sex it hurts women and is less pleasurable to climax, the tip of your d**k dries out over time without the foreskin covering it and shaffes against your pants. So while yur at it since you worry about apearance more, why dont you just wear cool clothing instead of comfortable clothing, and shoes, an dhell live your life to be accepted by people based on how you present yourself, all the time. Then dont love others for being ugly or some s**t like that. Circumcision raises blood pressure of the baby dramatically, WITH painkillers, causes a plethora of stress hormones, causes the baby to cry, while on painkillers, takes weeks to heal, and is ok because you dont rmemeber it and it looks better, well why dont you put your head in a ******** contraption like the egyptians while yur at it, it makes you look better, or at least they thought it did, but it made them die sometimes, oh well, just liek how circumcision kills babies now and then, but it kills less babies now because we have science. But circumcision came before science. You dont even know the history of circumcision, and you are afraid of d**k like a christian homophobe of course you dont wanna argue about circumcision you retard. But ok, tolerate a God that says the earth was made in 7 days, then believe at the same time jesus came back to life or even existed in the first place, because you cant pick and choose what you find literal you a*****e. And the rest is wishful thinking.

Apparently you took circumcision into christian beliefs. I don't know why and what it will prove. Lol. Also I can't really understand what your saying since gaia censors a lot. I don't even see the point of cursing either :l. Um sorry for not caring and wanting to talk about other guy's penises? : yes, I'm a retard because I don't like dicks, apparently. Actually not all christians believe God created the world in 7 literal days- since God is beyond time.

Greedy Consumer

classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms
classic trashic
We Are Organisms

i'm a religious nut, am i? pretty sure i said everyone was wrong, and I don't give a s**t. because i don't like you bashing religious people clearly means I must be one.
I don't care about the Bible, and whether it's wrong or right. It doesn't matter. I'm just tired of you all hating each other, and you all think it's okay because someone is different.
Maybe you should pick up a history book and see all the crimes we commit on people just because people are "different" than us, you know, different religion, different race, etc. you don't have to believe a thing from the Bible. it's not important. just dont' go telling people they're stupid and retarded because they do. no one is perfect. maybe if you got to know some of these people you'd realize that most of them are nice people.
yeah my mom was a nice person, telling me sex is a sin its better if I get married before I have sex, or even not at all. Yeah I also shouldnt be mad that part of my d**k was cut off just after being born. Or that I used to think I would go to hell for masturbating, which 90% of guys do these days. Yeah, my mom totally didnt raise me badly or anything. She is a wodnerful person who raised one kid who was a drug addict, and two othe rkids who had ******** mental breakdowns and half the time she thinks anime si from the devil and retarded s**t liek that when her shows are just as petty, even more petty but less violent, or something like that. She even lies and says she is proud of her honesty, yeah cant go wrong with a christian mother at all, who lies to herself to think she isnt lieing. Well news flash 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'. Dont take it literally of course. I dont care if you think most are good. Most of them say not to question god, can you understand god if you dont question him? They are promoting such stupid ideas, they can hate on gays, and the ones that are nice are probably nicer not trying to ******** pray for me saying Im going to hell for being different than them. While religion continues to ******** people up, I wont really care about their feelings. I have a friend who believes, so I am not a complete anti-theist. I just hate s**t heads twisted

but please, point out where my first post was promoting bashing at all? Did I call thems tupid int hat post? No Im calling them stupid, after you say Im calling them stupid, for a ******** reason. I intentionally left it hate free, and rational, if I remember correctly.

So why waltz over to me, say Im probably wrong, then after I realize you saying I am probably wrong shows you are not atheist like me you then say Im assuming you are christian. Well I know yur not atheist, and you are defending christians, so what the ******** else shall I assume? SO what are you fi you are nto atheist and are not christian? Prove me ******** wrong. I dare you.

Greedy Consumer

Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms

Apparently you took circumcision into christian beliefs. I don't know why and what it will prove. Lol. Also I can't really understand what your saying since gaia censors a lot. I don't even see the point of cursing either :l. Um sorry for not caring and wanting to talk about other guy's penises? : yes, I'm a retard because I don't like dicks, apparently. Actually not all christians believe God created the world in 7 literal days- since God is beyond time.
Where does the bible even say god is beyond time?
No you are a retard because you dont consider considering, more specifically retarded for not considering circumcision might be a bad thing, because it was your ******** god who said it was fine. Don't your authority figures over there say, so because someone told you to jump off a bridge means you would jump off a bridge? Isnt it hypocritical (of the people whom said this to me) when they are told to circumcise, but not why. Actually circumcision was a sign of a contract between you and god, so yeah circumcision before you choose circumcision, is actually slavery if you think about it. But that wont convince you.

Its true theres little reason to swear, but I would prefer to swear and be mad rather than cry. And dont assume why. You may inquire as to why however, if I feel like answering. It is fien to be respectable, but it was certainly not respectable of religion to cut a part of my p***s off forcing me to be his, from birth. And you say, it looks better, why not. You dont even know your ******** religion buddy, and people wonder why I swear. Well people in europe are not as circumcised as americans, itd be safe to assume for america its normal, and for europe its normal not to be circumcized. And here you are ignorantly saying, why would anyone want to be uncircumcized, you are [********] clueless arent you.

Well tell me why you believe in God, or what I would need to say or do to convince you god isnt real? Not all people would say an answer is possible for this question. Or that you have perfect faith and would never doubt god. But if you have perfect faith, that means even if its false, you will forever cling to it. Now this is another reason to swear, because its so inconceivably, unfathomably stupid and irrational to cling to something that is absolutely not true.

Distinct Seeker

We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms

No you are a retard because you dont consider considering, more specifically retarded for not considering circumcision might be a bad thing, because it was your ******** god who said it was fine. Don't your authority figures over there say, so because someone told you to jump off a bridge means you would jump off a bridge? Isnt it hypocritical (of the people whom said this to me) when they are told to circumcise, but not why. Actually circumcision was a sign of a contract between you and god, so yeah circumcision before you choose circumcision, is actually slavery if you think about it. But that wont convince you.

Its true theres little reason to swear, but I would prefer to swear and be mad rather than cry. And dont assume why. You may inquire as to why however, if I feel like answering. It is fien to be respectable, but it was certainly not respectable of religion to cut a part of my p***s off forcing me to be his, from birth. And you say, it looks better, why not. You dont even know your ******** religion buddy, and people wonder why I swear. Well people in europe are not as circumcised as americans, itd be safe to assume for america its normal, and for europe its normal not to be circumcized. And here you are ignorantly saying, why would anyone want to be uncircumcized, you are [********] clueless arent you.

Well tell me why you believe in God, or what I would need to say or do to convince you god isnt real? Not all people would say an answer is possible for this question. Or that you have perfect faith and would never doubt god. But if you have perfect faith, that means even if its false, you will forever cling to it. Now this is another reason to swear, because its so inconceivably, unfathomably stupid and irrational to cling to something that is absolutely not true.

With an uncircumsized p***s, you have a higher chance of infections and the like, you just have to take more time cleaning it. As far as girls are concerned, I don't think they really care one way or the other. But I don't really want to argue about this. I'm happy about my private parts.

Yeah I know. I just thought you wouldn't count that as history since its from the Bible and all (you know, because you're atheist). Lol
http://www.gotquestions.org/God-time.html
Aparrently your challenging my faith after a discussion of foreskin :l
I won't be convinced (read my signature)
Can you, yourself prove God doesn't exist?
Its okay. We'll have an answer we die, right?
Btw when did you come to the conclusion that you are not pleased about your p***s

Greedy Consumer

Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms

With an uncircumsized p***s, you have a higher chance of infections and the like, you just have to take more time cleaning it. As far as girls are concerned, I don't think they really care one way or the other. But I don't really want to argue about this. I'm happy about my private parts.

Yeah I know. I just thought you wouldn't count that as history since its from the Bible and all (you know, because you're atheist). Lol
Btw when did you come to the conclusion that you are not pleased about your p***s
Its not that Im unpelased its that they did it without consent of me, and I may have wanted to be in-tact, not considering other people in the same neighborhoods my age being circumcized, since that is bias, but before then Im sure I would have had bias.

And its not me who is supposed to disprove god but you who is supposed to prove god. I have disproved god using logical judgement. But I lost faith because I was shown the bible was untrustworthy. Losing faith isn't something thats easy to deal with. So itd make sense why people choose what they already have rather than changing, and going through suffering.

And if theres no after-life of course it matters before we die to find out that there is no afterlife, wouldnt you agree? I am afraid of the idea of not existing though, So of course it apeals to me to hope a form of afterlife is real. But that is cowardly and brought on by social and cultural conditioning. I must be unbias to have unclouded judgement to see truth.

But you didnt exactly answer my faith question/explanation. But history of circumcision, since science was after circumcision, would be good to look to right? But also, with circumcision there has been contradictory evidence. In some cases it prevents urinary tract infections, in other cases it helps cause them. I think its about cleanliness, you know, to avoid infections, so it means other factors are at work that are irrelevant of circumcision, or alot of studies were lieing for or against circumcision.

Distinct Seeker

We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms
Ate Your Fries
We Are Organisms

Its not that Im unpelased its that they did it without consent of me, and I may have wanted to be in-tact, not considering other people in the same neighborhoods my age being circumcized, since that is bias, but before then Im sure I would have had bias.

And its not me who is supposed to disprove god but you who is supposed to prove god. I have disproved god using logical judgement. But I lost faith because I was shown the bible was untrustworthy. Losing faith isn't something thats easy to deal with. So itd make sense why people choose what they already have rather than changing, and going through suffering.

And if theres no after-life of course it matters before we die to find out that there is no afterlife, wouldnt you agree? I am afraid of the idea of not existing though, So of course it apeals to me to hope a form of afterlife is real. But that is cowardly and brought on by social and cultural conditioning. I must be unbias to have unclouded judgement to see truth.

But you didnt exactly answer my faith question/explanation. But history of circumcision, since science was after circumcision, would be good to look to right? But also, with circumcision there has been contradictory evidence. In some cases it prevents urinary tract infections, in other cases it helps cause them. I think its about cleanliness, you know, to avoid infections, so it means other factors are at work that are irrelevant of circumcision, or alot of studies were lieing for or against circumcision.

What did you expect them to do? Ask a newborn baby if he wants some extra skin on his p***s? If I was uncircumcised, who'd care? I wouldn't.

I believe in God because I know He is real and I can feel His presence. The proofs for God, are all around us. We all are not just a body, but we are a person who consists of 3 parts: Body, soul, and spirit. We Christian can "Feel the presence of God" which is part of that discernment of the spirit. If there is spirit in us then there must be the spiritual world, which is eternity because spirit is the energy that cannot be destroyed, it will exist forever and ever. Body is only a shell for us to live on this earth, once the spirit left the body, the body will just rot away to dust again, for it was made from dust, thus come back also to dust.
The bible said spirit was the breath of God, where we were all created in His image, that we are all bestowed with knowledge and creativity to create things on earth. This is another proof how wonderfully God has created us human being. Evidence for God : While absolute proof of the existence of God cannot be realized by any human being, the great weight of evidence, when rationally evaluated, clearly balances the scales heavily in favor of God. We can demonstrate "beyond a reasonable doubt" that "He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).

Oh we will see if there's an afterlife or not when we die.

Btw do you hate christians or something?

Greedy Consumer

Ate Your Fries

What did you expect them to do? Ask a newborn baby if he wants some extra skin on his p***s? If I was uncircumcised, who'd care? I wouldn't.

I believe in God because I know He is real and I can feel His presence. The proofs for God, are all around us. We all are not just a body, but we are a person who consists of 3 parts: Body, soul, and spirit. We Christian can "Feel the presence of God" which is part of that discernment of the spirit. If there is spirit in us then there must be the spiritual world, which is eternity because spirit is the energy that cannot be destroyed, it will exist forever and ever. Body is only a shell for us to live on this earth, once the spirit left the body, the body will just rot away to dust again, for it was made from dust, thus come back also to dust.
The bible said spirit was the breath of God, where we were all created in His image, that we are all bestowed with knowledge and creativity to create things on earth. This is another proof how wonderfully God has created us human being. Evidence for God : While absolute proof of the existence of God cannot be realized by any human being, the great weight of evidence, when rationally evaluated, clearly balances the scales heavily in favor of God. We can demonstrate "beyond a reasonable doubt" that "He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).

Oh we will see if there's an afterlife or not when we die.

Btw do you hate christians or something?

You dont get it, ALOT of people care, 'who cares' is not even close to a sufficient arguement.
People need to make a covenent with god when they are able to comprehend covenants. Not a baby being forced as one, its not about 'extra skin' because that skin has a biological purpose.

What does god feel like then?

No one cares what the bible said, just like you dont ******** care what allah or buddha or shiva ******** said, you dumb ********, that isnt proof.

You ask me if I hate christians. I say why shouldnt I when you bend the idea of reality for convience's ******** sake? This is the opposite of education, people pretending god has the answers so they dont have to think for themselves.

Sorry for cursing, but obviously, there is something wrong what your ideas. You prolly dont even know what foreskin looks like, how can you say it looks better when you avoid d**k like the plague? Foreskin isn't 'extra skin' it has a biological purpose as I already said. Its an unnecesary surgery like plastic surgery, purely cosmetic. But anyways here is the history of circumcision http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision the bible didnt do it for scientific reasons. This is more than obvious. So why even argue for 'scientific reasons' again you dont even bring up the covenent that is the point of christian circumcision. You are ******** stupid.

I hate stupid people, more than I hate christians, as I hate christians when they are being stupid, it should make sense. xp And I hate dishonesty, inaccuracy, bias, things of that nature generally. You already see I have mentioned bias before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff