Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxRosallena21xx
Celestial_Mana
I never thought Jesus was God. The whole Trinity thing never made sense...still doesn't.

I dont understand it to but i think its like whe there is a man and a woman they are 1and1
but they date and stuff they might be come a married couple and they love each outher verry well and then the form 1.

Or like a dad and his son 1and1 and then they hangout,go fishing,advinturing,to concerts,games,play sports stuff of that matter and they realy have bonnded and grown fond of each other they be come 1 one.Its still a little confusing but that is just my belife of how I see it

Yeah , so what you mean.. by this..?
God have son.. ?
human son..?
I belive Jesus is God i will explain. First Jesus is God's son.. Mary the mother of Jesus could not bear a child,but she wanted a child so bad so she prayed to God (but at that time it was a lot of sin in the world and they needed a breakthrough)and God promised her He would give her a son if she gave him back.So she said ok (yes) and then God planted he baby boy in her stomach.Few days latter an angel came and told Mary to name her baby boy Jesus.And when she birthed him she named him Jesus and so she loved him and took care of him just like a mother.But he was born in an craddle filled with straw(a pig barrel ( sty)but when he was and young adult he was crucified on the cross(remember when God said ill give u a son but u have to give him back..this is it ohh and it killed God so much to do this)he was crucified on the cross for all our sins and then the sins are forgiven daily now this day at this time.And then he rose on the third day and Was accended into heaven.So when he was accended into heaven God made him one with Him caues that ment alot to God caues before that,all of Gods people were separated from him cause of sin.So when Jesus died he broke the curse. heart
bob-dod
did you really think Jesus God ?
God born like you from ***** woman .. okay i can Believe he is one
of messenger from god , but as God hell no ,
and yeah you ppl don't take really care about Jesus ..
let me see what you all think about this ..?

I belive Jesus is God i will explain. First Jesus is God's son.. Mary the mother of Jesus could not bear a child,but she wanted a child so bad so she prayed to God (but at that time it was a lot of sin in the world and they needed a breakthrough)and God promised her He would give her a son if she gave him back.So she said ok (yes) and then God planted he baby boy in her stomach.Few days latter an angel came and told Mary to name her baby boy Jesus.And when she birthed him she named him Jesus and so she loved him and took care of him just like a mother.But he was born in an craddle filled with straw(a pig barrel ( sty)but when he was and young adult he was crucified on the cross(remember when God said ill give u a son but u have to give him back..this is it ohh and it killed God so much to do this)he was crucified on the cross for all our sins and then the sins are forgiven daily now this day at this time.And then he rose on the third day and Was accended into heaven.So when he was accended into heaven God made him one with Him caues that ment alot to God caues before that,all of Gods people were separated from him cause of sin.So when Jesus died he broke the curse.
xxRosallena21xx
I belive Jesus is God i will explain. First Jesus is God's son.. Mary the mother of Jesus could not bear a child,but she wanted a child so bad so she prayed to God (but at that time it was a lot of sin in the world and they needed a breakthrough)and God promised her He would give her a son if she gave him back.So she said ok (yes) and then God planted he baby boy in her stomach.Few days latter an angel came and told Mary to name her baby boy Jesus.And when she birthed him she named him Jesus and so she loved him and took care of him just like a mother.But he was born in an craddle filled with straw(a pig barrel ( sty)but when he was and young adult he was crucified on the cross(remember when God said ill give u a son but u have to give him back..this is it ohh and it killed God so much to do this)he was crucified on the cross for all our sins and then the sins are forgiven daily now this day at this time.And then he rose on the third day and Was accended into heaven.So when he was accended into heaven God made him one with Him caues that ment alot to God caues before that,all of Gods people were separated from him cause of sin.So when Jesus died he broke the curse. heart
Where in the hell did you find this Jesus merge with God and God being cursed bullshit? proof?

Oh and if what you say is true, then we're all sons and daughters of God! why? because we're the descendant of Adam and Eve which is created by God himself from the dirt of the world. We know very well that the Angels, Demons and us are not the sons and daughter of God because that is a blasphemy.
xxRosallena21xx
bob-dod

I belive Jesus is God i will explain. First Jesus is God's son.. Mary the mother of Jesus could not bear a child,but she wanted a child so bad so she prayed to God (but at that time it was a lot of sin in the world and they needed a breakthrough)and God promised her He would give her a son if she gave him back.So she said ok (yes) and then God planted he baby boy in her stomach.Few days latter an angel came and told Mary to name her baby boy Jesus.And when she birthed him she named him Jesus and so she loved him and took care of him just like a mother.But he was born in an craddle filled with straw(a pig barrel ( sty)but when he was and young adult he was crucified on the cross(remember when God said ill give u a son but u have to give him back..this is it ohh and it killed God so much to do this)he was crucified on the cross for all our sins and then the sins are forgiven daily now this day at this time.And then he rose on the third day and Was accended into heaven.So when he was accended into heaven God made him one with Him caues that ment alot to God caues before that,all of Gods people were separated from him cause of sin.So when Jesus died he broke the curse.

Oh, so you say the story like you was there.. ?
i remember story like this.. when i was kid i saw it in tv.. rofl , kids this days.. ~
btw , yeah what a God need to marry human wife .. and need human son..
think about this.. plz.. ~
Returning Lust
Where in the hell did this find this Jesus merge with God and God being cursed bullshit? proof?

Your Right.. !!!
Returning Lust
xxRosallena21xx
Where in the hell did you find this Jesus merge with God and God being cursed bullshit? proof?

Oh and if what you say is true, then we're all sons and daughters of God! why? because we're the descendant of Adam and Eve which is created by God himself from the dirt of the world. We know very well that the Angels, Demons and us are not the sons and daughter of God because that is a blasphemy.
yes we are sons and daugters of God ut angels dont have a sex so i dont think they count they a messangers and warriors.
And the thing with Jesus being God well its like when a man and woman are 1and1 and then they get married and love each other they become 1, so caues Jesus saved the people from sin God loved that so much and he made Jesus one with him

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
bob-dod
Amor Sempiternus
For me? Historical figure, yes - an inspirational man in his own right. Son of God, no.

This right.. he is not god ..
but Historical figure , i say no too . he still not god..

I never said he was a god, lol. A man can be inspirational and lead others, without any mythology coming into it.
bob-dod
xxRosallena21xx
bob-dod

i remember story like this.. when i was kid i saw it in tv.. rofl , kids this days.. ~
I got that story from in the Bible and from the christian school i go to i put it in my words o make it easyer for non-belivers to understand and for belivers to understand. Mary is not Gods wife he was just bieng loving towards her.dont u understand the part when i said but at that time it was a lot of sin in the world and they needed a breakthrough.God is clever he knows when and were things are gonna happen and if u realy wanna know why dont u ask him ur self.
xxRosallena21xx
Returning Lust
xxRosallena21xx

yes we are sons and daugters of God ut angels dont have a sex so i dont think they count they a messangers and warriors.
And the thing with Jesus being God well its like when a man and woman are 1and1 and then they get married and love each other they become 1, so caues Jesus saved the people from sin God loved that so much and he made Jesus one with him
Now then miss, do you realize what you just say? by saying that you're basically saying that all of us are Gods eek
Returning Lust
xxRosallena21xx
Returning Lust
xxRosallena21xx

Now then miss, do you realize what you just say? by saying that you're basically saying that all of us are Gods eek

And u wonder y i dident put that in my first post,cause some people get the wrong idea esp when they are trying to prove a point.Listen it was hard for me to understand to at first but i prayed to Him and he told me through outher people. the way i discribed it is how i feal and my belife.But just belive that he is a God him and God are 1 like man and a woman that are maried they become 1 like father and son like mother and daugter. I mean doesnt that stick out to u..Mary and her husband dident do it but she still had a son without adoption.Does that not make u think well that dude is special do u not belive in miracles.Does that realy not stand out.
xxRosallena21xx
bob-dod
xxRosallena21xx
bob-dod

I got that story from in the Bible and from the christian school i go to i put it in my words o make it easyer for non-belivers to understand and for belivers to understand. Mary is not Gods wife he was just bieng loving towards her.dont u understand the part when i said but at that time it was a lot of sin in the world and they needed a breakthrough.God is clever he knows when and were things are gonna happen and if u realy wanna know why dont u ask him ur self.

mhmm , okay, nice to know..
but did your christian school told you about your holy book ...
they writer it after 700 years.. or more , so can you tell me how this well be save ..
like example , i lil tell you some thing today.. like story or some thing and after week just week i'm not going to say years any way, after this week , i want you to remembered all the story i say to you.. -___-" i can say for sure you can't remembered any thing.. for the story..
and did they tell you its was more then 100 holy book .. how become this true so ... ?___?
100 holy book ever one type what ever he/she want .. and after all this years.. idk what happen to all this book to be one.. O_O like mix from ever thing.. rofl
xxRosallena21xx
Returning Lust
xxRosallena21xx
Returning Lust
xxRosallena21xx

And u wonder y i dident put that in my first post,cause some people get the wrong idea esp when they are trying to prove a point.Listen it was hard for me to understand to at first but i prayed to Him and he told me through outher people. the way i discribed it is how i feal and my belife.But just belive that he is a God him and God are 1 like man and a woman that are maried they become 1 like father and son like mother and daugter. I mean doesnt that stick out to u..Mary and her husband dident do it but she still had a son without adoption.Does that not make u think well that dude is special do u not belive in miracles.Does that realy not stand out.
Adam and Eve are even more miraculous than Jesus if you're pointing it like that, but clearly they're not God, no one worship Adam and Eve.
Amor Sempiternus
bob-dod
Amor Sempiternus
For me? Historical figure, yes - an inspirational man in his own right. Son of God, no.

This right.. he is not god ..
but Historical figure , i say no too . he still not god..

I never said he was a god, lol. A man can be inspirational and lead others, without any mythology coming into it.

hahhaha, Okay.. get it.. 4laugh

Adored Admirer

xxRosallena21xx
Mary the mother of Jesus could not bear a child,but she wanted a child so bad so she prayed to God (but at that time it was a lot of sin in the world and they needed a breakthrough)and God promised her He would give her a son if she gave him back.

Incorrect. It was Elizabeth who could not bear a child. (Luke 1:7)

Returning Lust

Jesus already claimed to be one with God prior to the Ascension. (John 10:30) He said to God that He wanted for those who believe in him to also be one, just as he and the Father are one. (See John 17) This is not an ontological oneness.

Returning Lust

We would be considered children of the earthly man, Adam. Those who are raised in Jesus are considered sons of God. Angels are also sons of God because they were created by God. Adam is considered the son of God. It is written in the gospel of Luke, "the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God." (Luke 3:38 )

The Greek says tou Enōs tou Sēth tou Adam tou Theou. When it says tou, it is translated from Greek to English as "of". So quite literally, "of Enos, of Seth, of Adam, of God". It is implied as thus: "[the son] of", however, because we know that Enosh is the son of Seth, and Seth is the son of Adam. Therefore, Adam is the son of God.

Adam is the son of God because he had no human parents. Jesus is the son of God because he was virginally begotten of God by God's power, which is sometimes referred to as "holy spirit". (Luke 1:35) He did not have a father, but only a mother. God was his father, not biologically, but supernaturally, according to Christian orthodoxy.

Returning Lust

"Son of God" doesn't mean someone is "God" in the same way "son of Adam" doesn't mean someone is "Adam".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff