Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Voter

Haha Coffee
Song of the Century
Haha Coffee
Adam Weishaupt
Lol Wicca.

I'm an eclectic mix of Islam, Discordianism, and Daemonolatry.

How can you be a Muslim and practice occultism, when Islam expressly forbids things such as the use of magic or tools of Divination?

She did say eclectic.

True but I don't see how you can Ecllecticly hold contradicting ideals?

I am really past attempting to explain myself and my religion. I am what I am and believe what I believe. My beliefs stem from Paganism, not from Islam. I am a pantheist- I believe in all deities, but I focus on a select few. My current deities are Allah (SWT), Hecate, Lilith and Eris. I've been devoted to Lilith and Eris the longest.

If I take the shahada, of course I will abandon my pantheism. Of course I will. But until I find that I am a Muslim and not a Pagan, I will continue with my Pantheism. Allah will show me the way, I'm sure.
Haha Coffee
RadhaKali
well maybe islam is wrong.

Maybe it is.
However that does not answer hoe he can sensibly adhere to two practices that cancel each other, one forbidding the other.

Quote:
theres nothing wrong with wicca

That's very arguable, but an argument for another time and place.

P.S you need to start Quoting people, otherwise you won't get responses because we won't be aware you are replying to us.

Im an obsessive thread checker, so you get away lucky with me, but not everyone.

*Hug* have a good day!

how is it arguable tell me whats wrong with wicca

Dapper Dabbler

Haha Coffee

Some parts of Islam, some parts of other religions. Like, for another comparison (as I know little of Islam), one believes in Jesus and most things he said, but also the Egyptian deities. Jesus is the son of Ra or something.

Conservative Voter

The Catfish Blues
Haha Coffee
Song of the Century
Haha Coffee
Adam Weishaupt
Lol Wicca.

How can you be a Muslim and practice occultism, when Islam expressly forbids things such as the use of magic or tools of Divination?

She did say eclectic.

Discordianism involves paradigm shifting

Also this. Though that's more chaos magic as a whole.
Adam Weishaupt
Haha Coffee
Song of the Century
Haha Coffee
Adam Weishaupt
Lol Wicca.

She did say eclectic.

I am really past attempting to explain myself and my religion. I am what I am and believe what I believe. My beliefs stem from Paganism, not from Islam. I am a pantheist- I believe in all deities, but I focus on a select few. My current deities are Allah (SWT), Hecate, Lilith and Eris. I've been devoted to Lilith and Eris the longest.

If I take the shahada, of course I will abandon my pantheism. Of course I will. But until I find that I am a Muslim and not a Pagan, I will continue with my Pantheism. Allah will show me the way, I'm sure.

i view all gods as one but im a panentheist

Conservative Voter

RadhaKali
Adam Weishaupt
Haha Coffee
Song of the Century
Haha Coffee
Adam Weishaupt
Lol Wicca.

She did say eclectic.

I suppose I partially view all gods as one as well, in their actions and their energy.

My faith has been very fluid for many years, with me constantly revising things with each new thing I learn and encounter.

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
RadhaKali
Haha Coffee
RadhaKali
well maybe islam is wrong.

Maybe it is.
However that does not answer hoe he can sensibly adhere to two practices that cancel each other, one forbidding the other.

Quote:
theres nothing wrong with wicca

That's very arguable, but an argument for another time and place.

P.S you need to start Quoting people, otherwise you won't get responses because we won't be aware you are replying to us.

Im an obsessive thread checker, so you get away lucky with me, but not everyone.

*Hug* have a good day!

how is it arguable tell me whats wrong with wicca

As I said, another day.

Im making a Butterscotch Coffee, grabbing some cake and biscuits, going to perform my Salah then play Lost Odyssey till my eyes glaze over.
Adam Weishaupt
RadhaKali
Adam Weishaupt
Haha Coffee
Song of the Century

She did say eclectic.

I suppose I partially view all gods as one as well, in their actions and their energy.

My faith has been very fluid for many years, with me constantly revising things with each new thing I learn and encounter.

i dont know all gods but i dont believe lets say only jesus or allah is the true god,i believe it can be called by many names

Dangerous Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Here's a list of conversions deconversions, since birth.

born.
Christianity
Atheism
Christianity
Buddhism
fake wicca(we all have this phase don't judge me)
norse pagan(I still know the runic alphabet and can write in runes)
zen buddhism
taoism
theravada
agnostic atheism
naturalistic pantheism
discordianism
theravada
taoism
theravada
naturalistic pantheism
agnostic Atheism

I'm a spiritual seeker above all.

I'm also ordained in the church of atheism and universal life church. though that counts for nowt in the UK.
RadhaKali
Haha Coffee
Adam Weishaupt
Lol Wicca.

maybe she chooses not to be a closed minded muslim

Closed minded does not mean actually adhering to the rules of the faith. For example, a person who adheres to and never sees the problem with following what Ravenwolf and people like her teach about Wicca would be closed minded as facts say she is wrong. It is also phrased, "being so open minded that your brain falls out" because you really do not care about facts or ethics by that point.
The Catfish Blues

born.
Christianity
Atheism
Christianity
Buddhism
zen buddhism
taoism
theravada
agnostic atheism
naturalistic pantheism
discordianism
theravada
taoism
theravada
naturalistic pantheism
agnostic Atheism

I'm also ordained in the church of atheism and universal life church. though that counts for nowt in the UK.

what is fake wicca
RadhaKali
The Catfish Blues

born.
Christianity
Atheism
Christianity
Buddhism
zen buddhism
taoism
theravada
agnostic atheism
naturalistic pantheism
discordianism
theravada
taoism
theravada
naturalistic pantheism
agnostic Atheism

what is fake wicca

Fake wicca is the worship who you will, nature loving, don't have to follow the rules of actual Wicca as laid out by the Lord and Lady of the isles. I saw that you were given a link to a thread filled with resources on what Wicca is.

Dangerous Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
jaden kendam
RadhaKali
The Catfish Blues

born.
Christianity
Atheism
Christianity
Buddhism
zen buddhism
taoism
theravada
agnostic atheism
naturalistic pantheism
discordianism
theravada
taoism
theravada
naturalistic pantheism
agnostic Atheism

what is fake wicca

Fake wicca is the worship who you will, nature loving, don't have to follow the rules of actual Wicca as laid out by the Lord and Lady of the isles. I saw that you were given a link to a thread filled with resources on what Wicca is.
This.
jaden kendam
RadhaKali
The Catfish Blues

born.
Christianity
Atheism
Christianity
Buddhism
zen buddhism
taoism
theravada
agnostic atheism
naturalistic pantheism
discordianism
theravada
taoism
theravada
naturalistic pantheism
agnostic Atheism

what is fake wicca

worship the lord and lady yes,but you can use any pantheon u want
RadhaKali

worship the lord and lady yes,but you can use any pantheon u want

You really should take a look at that link you were linked to earlier. No, no you can not worship any pantheon you want and still call it Wicca. Wicca is an orthopraxic religion, which means there is a right way and then there is everything else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff