• Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Souls Stories
II-CHELSEA-II
Souls Stories
II-CHELSEA-II
Souls Stories

Hmm I have no idea what your talking about, and I am not sure you do ether, or you just meant to babel. stare
Soul's Stories
Soul's Stories on Facebook
Soul's Stories World Of RPG Guild
Soul's Letter Lotto!

I'm procrastinating homework, so yeah. There was definitely some babbling involved but it had a point. I hoped it would be inferred but now I at least have something to reference(:

I have read a good bit of these posts and what I do not understand is if god is all powerful why does he have to fallow so many rules, he had to give people a way back into heaven after they sined?
God doesn't have to follow any rules. What exactly are these "rules"? I'm not sure I'm really understanding what you're talking about. He didn't/doesn't have to let anyone into heaven by any means.

He wants all his children to go to heaven but is not aloud to let them? No matter how good a person they are?

He wants all of us to want to go to heaven. But think back to the analogy for a little bit. If Josh and the other hoodlums never expressed that they wanted to spend any time with you, why would you invite them to your house to spend time with you? Let's say that you chose to send all of them a text once a week just to say hello. You constantly text Phil so you never needed to restart the conversation. Roberto replies 90% of the time so you talk to him a lot. The others never reply. Would you feel loved? Wanted? I would feel like a pest and I wouldn't think that they would even want to come over to my house.

Let's interpret: You're God. The ones who you invite into heaven are going to be the ones who've sought to please you, loved you and appreciated you. The one's who've prayed to you through thick and thin and established a relationship through communication. Not the one's who never acknowledged you.

It wouldn't be an achievement if everyone was invited. It's not a lack of love for people that's the problem, it's peoples lack of love for Christ. It's easy to say that God is "not good" but he loves everyone unconditionally, He's not the problem. I'm guessing that you probably aren't too old considering you're on gaia and misspelled "follow" and "allowed" so I don't want to get too deep into theology and I tried to keep my pathetic story (I didn't put much thought into it and writing's not my forte) easy to undersand so you could just think of it from a different perspective. I'm still just rambling but I'll leave a more focused response if you have more questions.(:

Your analogy fails because you make it sound like god is making a HUGE effort to tell people about him. But he does not. If your analogy were right then it would be more like I was going to invite people to my party, So I want to invite A, B and C, so I go to a random mall, 3 months ahead of time find X, Y, and Z and tell them that I am inviting A, B and C to my party, let them know. Only A, B, and C does not know X, Y, and Z and vise verse. So X, Y, and Z has to ether tell every one they meet to pass on the info in the hope it will reach the right people, or A, B, and C are going to go with out a party. If god truthfully loved every one, and god truly wanted every one to go to heaven, then why would he trust people to try to pass on his invite, so to speak, knowing they could never ever tell every one and thousands if not millions of people would die never knowing about god, good or bad, so they all get sent to hell.

Oh And I am 24 and dyslexic, Your not so good at the spelling thing ether xD Does not hint at your age.
Soul's Stories
Soul's Letter Lotto!

Have you ever talked to anyone who wasn't familiar that people believe in the Christian God? I think he does a damn good job making sure people know who he is. In reference to your theory, you're suggesting that God only wants to invite A, B, and C. He couldn't care less who H, I, and J are. He wants everyone to go to heaven. Let me just be clear about that. I'll even repeat it. He wants everyone to go to heaven. Not everyone wants to go to heaven. While we're making comparisons, I'm sure that everyone wants to get an A on a test but if you never study it's arguable that you REALLY want it. If you're not going to put forth any effort, you earned that F.
And you have a valid argument about how badly it would suck to not know. That's why there's vocational teachers who travel to communicate the idea to different countries. Whether it's dismissed or not is purely up to whomever is receiving the message.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I was just stating an observation, I didn't mean anything by it. I never claimed that I had flawless spelling. I don't tend to reread things so I'm sure I've made a lot of errors. I'm definitely old enough that I don't have youth as an excuse for spelling errors but I'm also nowhere near old enough to claim that I know my s**t.

Do you want to private message me so we aren't having a whole discussion on this thread?(:

No it is alright, I am pretty sure it is on topic.

He is doing a horrible job. IF even 1 person, I will repeat that, 1 person, dies with out ever hearing about god, then that person never had a chance to go to heaven, and god failed. And a being with never ending power cannot fail.

I have talked to lots of christians and none Christians alike. The only people who have ever said they heard or felt god was those who had already heard of him. People who have never heard of him have never heard from him, so he is doing nothing. He is letting only people spread his word, but people are flawed, why would he trust us to spread his word.

And I did not say god only wanted to invite a b and c, I said those were just on his list at the moment.

Also, why would any one decide to go to hell? You make it sound like deciding not to love some one is the same as deciding to burn for ever in pain.

" I'm sure that everyone wants to get an A on a test but if you never study it's arguable that you REALLY want it. If you're not going to put forth any effort, you earned that F."

BAM right there, a rule, either god has decided that people who do not try to love him should be sent to hell or he is not truly able to send people to heaven, and each person has to do it there self.

Then you say its not god that has to fallow the rule, it is us because god gave us free will.

No he did not. IF god had truly gave us free will, then we could simply decide to go to heaven and we would. Free will is the ability to do with out being hindered. Time for another analogy

Free will. A man walks up to you and says here is a candy bar I offer it freely, you take it and eat it, yum you get a candy bar.

NOT free will. A man walks up to you and says here is a candy bar I offer it freely, you go to take the candy bar but the man pulls it away and says sorry you have to love me for it.

That is called sexual harassment.

AND your analogy also left out another thing. God does not care if you are a good person. If you killed 1000 people in his name, ate a child, then tped a graveyard but later took god into your heart you get into heaven.
Soul's Stories
Soul's Letter Lotto!

Like I said, different branches of Christianity believe different things. Honestly, since no one knows for sure how it's actually decided, I wouldn't gamble with only being kind. It makes sense to me that if you don't reject God now, He'll be less likely to reject you when the time comes.

While I understand the argument you're trying to make, have you ever talked to someone who hasn't heard of God to confirm that they haven't experienced him? I personally haven't. The purpose of people spreading the word is to tell people that there's a God out there who loves them and encourage them to seek him. There's nothing that I could tell you that would convince you of his existence. You have to experience that love for yourself to even begin to understand Christianity. That's all you bro, not me. I have had formerly atheist friends thank me for introducing them to Christ when I didn't do anything other than have conversations with them and share my experiences. It's a personal choice to encounter Christ. No one can give that to you or force it upon you. People are incredibly flawed and I wouldn't recommend agreeing completely with any Christian because no one has the exact same set of beliefs. I think you should gather as much information as you can and form your own, knowing that they may change, and could very well be wrong.

I'm of the belief that hell is simply a separation from God, not a fiery burning lair with a cherry red man wielding a pitchfork. If I had to guess I would assume that idea was probably established during the inquisitions to intimidate people into revealing the heretics. But I don't have any idea where the idea actually came from. I haven't read any verses referencing it so I figured that's a reasonable explanation. Anyway, if you need me to elaborate on why it doesn't make sense to me to care about being separated from someone you've never cared about, let me know. You seem to think you're really proving me wrong adding in onomatopoeias like a badass, but I'm still not following your logic or understanding why you think that there's "rules".

Alright. Let me try my best to get on the same level with you, love. Free will doesn't mean unlimited power. I also can't choose to fly right now because what do you know, I'm not God. There are restrictions but I can also make my own choices. I'm going to borrow your analogy for a moment.
Free will. A man walks up to you and says here is a candy bar I offer it freely because I love you, you take it and eat it, yum you get a candy bar.

NOT free will. A man walks up to you and says here is a candy bar I offer it freely, you go to take the candy bar and magically enlarge it with mind control so you have a candy bar bigger than your bed.

.....I'm sorry that when I compared "wanting" something vs. actually wanting something to receiving a grade it didn't cover eating children and vandalizing graveyards? I think...?

Invisible Friend

II-CHELSEA-II
Souls Stories
II-CHELSEA-II
Souls Stories
II-CHELSEA-II
Souls Stories

Hmm I have no idea what your talking about, and I am not sure you do ether, or you just meant to babel. stare
Soul's Stories
Soul's Letter Lotto!

I'm procrastinating homework, so yeah. There was definitely some babbling involved but it had a point. I hoped it would be inferred but now I at least have something to reference(:

I have read a good bit of these posts and what I do not understand is if god is all powerful why does he have to fallow so many rules, he had to give people a way back into heaven after they sined?
God doesn't have to follow any rules. What exactly are these "rules"? I'm not sure I'm really understanding what you're talking about. He didn't/doesn't have to let anyone into heaven by any means.

He wants all his children to go to heaven but is not aloud to let them? No matter how good a person they are?

He wants all of us to want to go to heaven. But think back to the analogy for a little bit. If Josh and the other hoodlums never expressed that they wanted to spend any time with you, why would you invite them to your house to spend time with you? Let's say that you chose to send all of them a text once a week just to say hello. You constantly text Phil so you never needed to restart the conversation. Roberto replies 90% of the time so you talk to him a lot. The others never reply. Would you feel loved? Wanted? I would feel like a pest and I wouldn't think that they would even want to come over to my house.

Let's interpret: You're God. The ones who you invite into heaven are going to be the ones who've sought to please you, loved you and appreciated you. The one's who've prayed to you through thick and thin and established a relationship through communication. Not the one's who never acknowledged you.

It wouldn't be an achievement if everyone was invited. It's not a lack of love for people that's the problem, it's peoples lack of love for Christ. It's easy to say that God is "not good" but he loves everyone unconditionally, He's not the problem. I'm guessing that you probably aren't too old considering you're on gaia and misspelled "follow" and "allowed" so I don't want to get too deep into theology and I tried to keep my pathetic story (I didn't put much thought into it and writing's not my forte) easy to undersand so you could just think of it from a different perspective. I'm still just rambling but I'll leave a more focused response if you have more questions.(:

Your analogy fails because you make it sound like god is making a HUGE effort to tell people about him. But he does not. If your analogy were right then it would be more like I was going to invite people to my party, So I want to invite A, B and C, so I go to a random mall, 3 months ahead of time find X, Y, and Z and tell them that I am inviting A, B and C to my party, let them know. Only A, B, and C does not know X, Y, and Z and vise verse. So X, Y, and Z has to ether tell every one they meet to pass on the info in the hope it will reach the right people, or A, B, and C are going to go with out a party. If god truthfully loved every one, and god truly wanted every one to go to heaven, then why would he trust people to try to pass on his invite, so to speak, knowing they could never ever tell every one and thousands if not millions of people would die never knowing about god, good or bad, so they all get sent to hell.

Oh And I am 24 and dyslexic, Your not so good at the spelling thing ether xD Does not hint at your age.
Soul's Stories
Soul's Letter Lotto!

Have you ever talked to anyone who wasn't familiar that people believe in the Christian God? I think he does a damn good job making sure people know who he is. In reference to your theory, you're suggesting that God only wants to invite A, B, and C. He couldn't care less who H, I, and J are. He wants everyone to go to heaven. Let me just be clear about that. I'll even repeat it. He wants everyone to go to heaven. Not everyone wants to go to heaven. While we're making comparisons, I'm sure that everyone wants to get an A on a test but if you never study it's arguable that you REALLY want it. If you're not going to put forth any effort, you earned that F.
And you have a valid argument about how badly it would suck to not know. That's why there's vocational teachers who travel to communicate the idea to different countries. Whether it's dismissed or not is purely up to whomever is receiving the message.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I was just stating an observation, I didn't mean anything by it. I never claimed that I had flawless spelling. I don't tend to reread things so I'm sure I've made a lot of errors. I'm definitely old enough that I don't have youth as an excuse for spelling errors but I'm also nowhere near old enough to claim that I know my s**t.

Do you want to private message me so we aren't having a whole discussion on this thread?(:

No it is alright, I am pretty sure it is on topic.

He is doing a horrible job. IF even 1 person, I will repeat that, 1 person, dies with out ever hearing about god, then that person never had a chance to go to heaven, and god failed. And a being with never ending power cannot fail.

I have talked to lots of christians and none Christians alike. The only people who have ever said they heard or felt god was those who had already heard of him. People who have never heard of him have never heard from him, so he is doing nothing. He is letting only people spread his word, but people are flawed, why would he trust us to spread his word.

And I did not say god only wanted to invite a b and c, I said those were just on his list at the moment.

Also, why would any one decide to go to hell? You make it sound like deciding not to love some one is the same as deciding to burn for ever in pain.

" I'm sure that everyone wants to get an A on a test but if you never study it's arguable that you REALLY want it. If you're not going to put forth any effort, you earned that F."

BAM right there, a rule, either god has decided that people who do not try to love him should be sent to hell or he is not truly able to send people to heaven, and each person has to do it there self.

Then you say its not god that has to fallow the rule, it is us because god gave us free will.

No he did not. IF god had truly gave us free will, then we could simply decide to go to heaven and we would. Free will is the ability to do with out being hindered. Time for another analogy

Free will. A man walks up to you and says here is a candy bar I offer it freely, you take it and eat it, yum you get a candy bar.

NOT free will. A man walks up to you and says here is a candy bar I offer it freely, you go to take the candy bar but the man pulls it away and says sorry you have to love me for it.

That is called sexual harassment.

AND your analogy also left out another thing. God does not care if you are a good person. If you killed 1000 people in his name, ate a child, then tped a graveyard but later took god into your heart you get into heaven.
Soul's Stories
Soul's Letter Lotto!

Like I said, different branches of Christianity believe different things. Honestly, since no one knows for sure how it's actually decided, I wouldn't gamble with only being kind. It makes sense to me that if you don't reject God now, He'll be less likely to reject you when the time comes.

While I understand the argument you're trying to make, have you ever talked to someone who hasn't heard of God to confirm that they haven't experienced him? I personally haven't. The purpose of people spreading the word is to tell people that there's a God out there who loves them and encourage them to seek him. There's nothing that I could tell you that would convince you of his existence. You have to experience that love for yourself to even begin to understand Christianity. That's all you bro, not me. I have had formerly atheist friends thank me for introducing them to Christ when I didn't do anything other than have conversations with them and share my experiences. It's a personal choice to encounter Christ. No one can give that to you or force it upon you. People are incredibly flawed and I wouldn't recommend agreeing completely with any Christian because no one has the exact same set of beliefs. I think you should gather as much information as you can and form your own, knowing that they may change, and could very well be wrong.

I'm of the belief that hell is simply a separation from God, not a fiery burning lair with a cherry red man wielding a pitchfork. If I had to guess I would assume that idea was probably established during the inquisitions to intimidate people into revealing the heretics. But I don't have any idea where the idea actually came from. I haven't read any verses referencing it so I figured that's a reasonable explanation. Anyway, if you need me to elaborate on why it doesn't make sense to me to care about being separated from someone you've never cared about, let me know. You seem to think you're really proving me wrong adding in onomatopoeias like a badass, but I'm still not following your logic or understanding why you think that there's "rules".

Alright. Let me try my best to get on the same level with you, love. Free will doesn't mean unlimited power. I also can't choose to fly right now because what do you know, I'm not God. There are restrictions but I can also make my own choices. I'm going to borrow your analogy for a moment.
Free will. A man walks up to you and says here is a candy bar I offer it freely because I love you, you take it and eat it, yum you get a candy bar.

NOT free will. A man walks up to you and says here is a candy bar I offer it freely, you go to take the candy bar and magically enlarge it with mind control so you have a candy bar bigger than your bed.

.....I'm sorry that when I compared "wanting" something vs. actually wanting something to receiving a grade it didn't cover eating children and vandalizing graveyards? I think...?

I have talked to many many people who have never heard of god, and not one of them ever told me they were touched by god in tell they heard of him.

The candy bar. I do not see how god can offer heaven for love out of love. Love is offering with out needing in return. Want is offering because you want in return. God does not offer heaven out of love he offers if out of want. He wants every one to love/bow to him. xp In the end, tho this has been a good debate it could pointless. You seem to take both sides, you say yes and no. You say god is god, all powerful, but is not. It is confusing and when it comes down to it, will cause a discussion that will not end xD and if you wish to keep it up, I am more then up for it, but if your goal is to convert me, here is a look into who I am.

Was Christian from birth. CRAZY christian, church every single day. Youth group, seeking and telling people of god from when I was 10ish to 15. Touched by what I thought could be god many times. Then a lot of stuff happened I wish not talk about, now I am a witch. I will never be Christian again. You will never convert me. I am not sure if this is you goal, if it is we should end this chat now xD If it is not then might as well go on, it is a good chat.

There are clearly rules. Ether you love god or you go to hell. That is a rule, I am just saying I am unclear if that is a rule god has to fallow or a rule god posses on people.

I get that you think hell is with out god. But most do not feel that way, they feel hell is pain unending. So if hell is with out god. Then what is hell? By this I mean, can you explain hell with out saying what it is not. It is not god, good, if it is not god then maybe it can still be not a bad place. Maybe its a forest were you walk alone or with your other, in hell, friends, I would like that, maybe it is a desert with out water were you wander thirsty for all time that would kind of suck.

Soul's Stories
Soul's Letter Lotto!

7,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Souls Stories

I have talked to many many people who have never heard of god, and not one of them ever told me they were touched by god in tell they heard of him.

The candy bar. I do not see how god can offer heaven for love out of love. Love is offering with out needing in return. Want is offering because you want in return. God does not offer heaven out of love he offers if out of want. He wants every one to love/bow to him. xp In the end, tho this has been a good debate it could pointless. You seem to take both sides, you say yes and no. You say god is god, all powerful, but is not. It is confusing and when it comes down to it, will cause a discussion that will not end xD and if you wish to keep it up, I am more then up for it, but if your goal is to convert me, here is a look into who I am.

Was Christian from birth. CRAZY christian, church every single day. Youth group, seeking and telling people of god from when I was 10ish to 15. Touched by what I thought could be god many times. Then a lot of stuff happened I wish not talk about, now I am a witch. I will never be Christian again. You will never convert me. I am not sure if this is you goal, if it is we should end this chat now xD If it is not then might as well go on, it is a good chat.

There are clearly rules. Ether you love god or you go to hell. That is a rule, I am just saying I am unclear if that is a rule god has to fallow or a rule god posses on people.

I get that you think hell is with out god. But most do not feel that way, they feel hell is pain unending. So if hell is with out god. Then what is hell? By this I mean, can you explain hell with out saying what it is not. It is not god, good, if it is not god then maybe it can still be not a bad place. Maybe its a forest were you walk alone or with your other, in hell, friends, I would like that, maybe it is a desert with out water were you wander thirsty for all time that would kind of suck.

Soul's Stories
Soul's Letter Lotto!

I hope you don't mind, I was getting sick of scrolling so I got rid of a lot of the quoting.

I find that fascinating. I've never met someone who's never at least heard about God. Did you have to explain Christianity to find out that they've never experienced it?

As far as our candy bar discussion goes, I think that God offers us unconditional love throughout our entire journey on earth. That's how I know that he's loving. I haven't died yet so I have no idea what happens after this. For all we know, this is hell. We could be reincarnated until we've learned what it takes to get into heaven. I'm not saying that i fully believe that's the situation, but it is an interesting thought to entertain. I never intended for it to be a debate, just discussion. And you could argue that discussion is pointless in general, but I think it's stimulating and it's given me things to think about that I otherwise wouldn't have. I'm not really sure what you mean when you say "You seem to take both sides, you say yes and no. You say god is god, all powerful, but is not." care to elaborate? And that's why I asked if you wanted to PM(; I'm pretty good at getting myself in these situations.... damn open-mindedness.

I'm definitely not trying to convert you by any means. I promise. I can't stand when people think that they can force someone into sharing their beliefs. It's a waste of energy and a headache. I just want to understand yours. You're older than me and you've had more time to figure them out so I'm interested in your opinions. I've kind of had a reversed experience. I didn't grow up in a very Christian atmosphere and then I found my faith in middle school and I've definitely grown a lot since then. My beliefs aren't the same as they were then and I have different focuses now. I'm sorry about whatever happened to you, assuming it wasn't good. Hopefully it was just a good learning experience(: so you're a witch? I'm sure if I googled it I could find a ton of information but I've never understood that lifestyle. Would you mind talking about it? I'd love to know the differences and why you chose it over Christianity.

Fair enough. I guess that is a rule in a sense. Like I said I think that hell is a separation from God so by that logic it's more our choice than his, don't you think? Making it not really a rule, but an option.

I guess if you really loved God, knowing that you were going to be separated from him would be pretty agonizing. I don't think that hell would necessarily be a bad place if you weren't a Christian personally. It's not like you would know what you're missing out on and like I said, I feel like the classic horns and tail imagery was created with the intent of intimidation. Before Christianity was peacefully split into multiple branches the church was really corrupt and powerful so I wouldn't be shocked if it was just a method they used to get people to confess. We could be in "hell" right now. It could also be a furnace of despair. I really don't know. Some might find it preferable while others find it miserable. It could be your own personal misery that made for you to feel all of the worst pains you could imagine. It doesn't matter how convinced someone is that they know what it is, they don't. Just like the whole heaven vs hell conversation, I don't actually know, I'm just saying what i think makes the most sense to me, in theory. Then there's also purgatory to consider and once you get into that there's even more things to consider.
MollyMyth

If Jesus died for my sins, then why are there still sins?

Because Jesus's sacrifice only "gets rid of" sins if one repents.

MollyMyth

If God is an all powerful being, then why did he have to have a human sacrifice just to say "Hm, sure, I suppose I'll give people more chances to get out of forever burning in hell."? If God really wanted to, he could have very easily "forgive" us all for our sin without making an innocent man die.

No God couldn't, whether he wanted to or not. There are immovable laws of the universe out there that even God is subject to. One of these laws is Justice. If we sin, we are not perfect. If we are not perfect we cannot go to heaven. In order to give us an opportunity to reach heaven, Jesus had to suffer for our sins so we ma repent and become clean.

MollyMyth

If he, like some people say, was a personified version of God, then why did God need to kill himself so that he could forgive everyone for doing something that he created on his own?

Don't understand the question which may be because I don't believe Christ was a personified version of God.

MollyMyth

Do you find it right that the Bible states that a victim should be forced to marry her rapist and never be allowed to divorced? Explain.

I do not recall reading this in the bible, so I couldn't come up with any sort of sensible answer without first knowing the exact wording and context.

MollyMyth

Why is it up to atheists to prove that God does not exist, yet Christians can use a petty reason like "The Bible says so."? The burden of proof lies with the believers. It's like someone coming up to you, saying that they can shape shift, asking them to prove it, and them telling you that you have to prove that they can't. Wouldn't you find that senseless? Aggravating? Not worth your time?

It's not up to atheists to prove that God doesn't exist. Nor is it up to Christians to prove that God does exist. It is impossible to prove either way. You can only believe either way. The only thing either party can prove is whether God is likely to exist, or whether it makes most sense to them that he does exist, or whether is is a logically sound theory that he does exist, etc.

MollyMyth

Why is it impossible for an atheist with amazing morals who's never killed anyone, never intentionally hurt anyone, donates to charity, gives blood, and is over all a good person, to go to heaven, yet a murderer, rapist, child molester, thief, and any other type of criminal can go to heaven as long as they repent? Is all that God cares about is that people worship him? Is he so shallow as to not care in the least if someone is a good person, but only as to weather or not they treat him the way he wants?

I believe that an atheist who is a great person will go to heaven. And repentance does not just mean worshiping God, so a criminal couldn't just be like "I believe in you God" and get into heaven. By repenting they would be completely changing their lives and becoming better people, and never repeating those crimes/sins again.

Hunter

This forum has explained to me why humans are unable to take care of themselves. You waste your time on silly things such as arguing over whose god is real, and how people are stupid for believing things. The time spent arguing over these frivolous matters could be spent on much more useful activities, such as hunting meat for your families, and then butchering and cooking that meat for them. If I spent this much time thinking of ways to prove to the other humans why their beliefs are stupid, I would not have time to hunt meat for my woman and children, and they would go hungry. I am very ashamed of this society.
pbtdkg
This forum has explained to me why humans are unable to take care of themselves. You waste your time on silly things such as arguing over whose god is real, and how people are stupid for believing things. The time spent arguing over these frivolous matters could be spent on much more useful activities, such as hunting meat for your families, and then butchering and cooking that meat for them. If I spent this much time thinking of ways to prove to the other humans why their beliefs are stupid, I would not have time to hunt meat for my woman and children, and they would go hungry. I am very ashamed of this society.

Did the original pbtdkg lose his laptop in the wilderness?
pbtdkg
Vincent the Forlorn
pbtdkg

Did the original pbtdkg lose his laptop in the wilderness?

I do not own such a thing. My woman and children wanted to take a trip to civilization. I am in a library using the internet. This is a new experience for me. I am only here to make my woman and children happy.

You're a good man. Your woman and child are very lucky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff