Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Nuri
Deoridhe
I have never lost faith. For a while I didn't know who I had faith in, but I never doubted their existance.

Sounds like me. Deo, stay out of my head. Seriously!

*curls up on your dendrites* Don't wanna! Comphy here. Lots of room. lol
Deoridhe
I have never lost faith. For a while I didn't know who I had faith in, but I never doubted their existance.

Sounds like me. Deo, stay out of my head. Seriously!
Deoridhe
that's kind of me, in an odd sence. I knew their was a God or Goddess i just didn't know which was which.

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
thanks. I didn't know that.
Finor
Lunar Faeri
Razors Kiss
When i stopped truely believing in the Christian God was when I prayed to Him everyday but never got an answer. I prayed that everything would turn out better in my life. Everything around was all Wiccan. And that stuff (from what my Wiccan friends say) is what most Christian holidays come from. Did you know that Christmas isn't really a christian holiday but Pagan?
Christmas was to keep the peasents from worshipping the Roman holiday Saturnalia. Though the season is full of holidays so doesn't really belong to any religion.
REally? I thought that it was Pagan. From a lot of some books I read and my Wiccan friends say it is. But I shouldn't believe everything i say, i guess.

Saturnalia=Pagan.
Christmas=Christian.

Co-existing, but not the same. Thank you, have a nice day.
Finor
Lunar Faeri
Razors Kiss
When i stopped truely believing in the Christian God was when I prayed to Him everyday but never got an answer. I prayed that everything would turn out better in my life. Everything around was all Wiccan. And that stuff (from what my Wiccan friends say) is what most Christian holidays come from. Did you know that Christmas isn't really a christian holiday but Pagan?
Christmas was to keep the peasents from worshipping the Roman holiday Saturnalia. Though the season is full of holidays so doesn't really belong to any religion.
REally? I thought that it was Pagan. From a lot of some books I read and my Wiccan friends say it is. But I shouldn't believe everything i say, i guess.
Saturanlia was a Roman pagan holiday. You know, before Christianity came along?
Lunar Faeri
Razors Kiss
I went atheist after doing a bit of research. One friday night at services, I just sat down and said "who the hell am I kidding?" And that was that.
Razors Kiss
ShinLi
Guildowl
Christians get kinda funny when they do that whole, "wickedness and evil" "find god he loves you" "the power of christ compells you" thing.

Look, if you fell off your faith, it's not because you fell for that makebelieve man named satan or because you had weak faith, it's because it just wasn't working for you, it didn't have the answeres you were searching for to justfy what's happened in your family.

And you know what? thats FINE. You arn't satan-loving and you're not weak, you are who you are and whether its religious or not doesnt matter as long as you can get some of those answeres you've been looking for.

Fight the power kiddo.

biggrin finally someone with common sense ^^ thanks a bunch 4laugh and ofcourse I didn't ment it like I now believe in satan when I said I fell of my believe in god. It's just that I can't write english so good blaugh

What can i say? I'm perfect! *sparkles eminate from me like i have some serious dandrif*
Kia127
I didn't fall off so much as I was kicked in the pants after being tied in a bag, ending up in a sewer.
Watchout for teh clowns. gonk

But Shin hun, Maybe he "didn't answer" those prayers because it was something meant to be, and something better will come along for you later. Sometimes people are tried by their faith. Many experiences in my life have made me question what I believe and how far I'm willing to go for it; not only religion.

There's a Taoist story that tells something simular to trials and later payoffs, but I can't find a copy of it to quote it exactly at the moment, and I'm bad at paraphrasing.
Guildowl
Christians get kinda funny when they do that whole, "wickedness and evil" "find god he loves you" "the power of christ compells you" thing.

Look, if you fell off your faith, it's not because you fell for that makebelieve man named satan or because you had weak faith, it's because it just wasn't working for you, it didn't have the answeres you were searching for to justfy what's happened in your family.

And you know what? thats FINE. You arn't satan-loving and you're not weak, you are who you are and whether its religious or not doesnt matter as long as you can get some of those answeres you've been looking for.

Fight the power kiddo.

biggrin finally someone with common sense ^^ thanks a bunch 4laugh and ofcourse I didn't ment it like I now believe in satan when I said I fell of my believe in god. It's just that I can't write english so good blaugh

Fight the power kiddo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces