Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rumblestiltskin
S-Kz_leon camarena
That's the thing, I'm not blaming any one.

Yes...you are. When you imply that you've tried to provide evidence but that WE aren't accepting it...you are squarely putting the blame on us. You are trying to make it sound like WE are being unreasonable, instead of evaluating why YOUR "evidence" does not hold up.

Quote:
I'm just not understanding what you want... besides, I don't even have that burden. Nor do I even feel like that. If you're looking for something, let me know.

You do have a burden. You are the one making the claim...therefore, you have the burden of proof. If you do not meet your burden of proof, then your beliefs are not justified...which, if you're okay with that, fine....but then it's patently absurd for you to go around claiming that you've got the "truth" when you can't even justify it.

Quote:
I'm not dishonest, I'm even on my original account, to prove that I was not here for three years. But like I said, you don't believe it, and that's not my problem.

We don't believe you because you are demonstrably wrong about that. Even if you claim you don't remember doing it, it is clear that you created an account a little over a year ago, which you were active on until last December. The evidence is there...trying to deny it at this point just makes you seem even more dishonest.

That bold is you assumption.... that's not it. The real thing I'm feeling is confusion. And again, evidence can be there, but the person who knows for a fact I wasn't on for three years, who is another to tell him "Yes he was"?

did you jump in my shoes and literally played as me? Anyways, once again, I don't have that burden. Nor will I ever.
Rumblestiltskin
S-Kz_leon camarena
You too eh? I'm still not understanding. Besides, I already answered you the way 1 Peter 3: 15 gave out, and it was called preaching.

No, you didn't...because the reason why we said you were preaching is because you just made more claims and provided no evidence. Provide some ******** evidence.

Quote:
That's why it's Called "preaching the true gospel". It's not like I'm not doing that. You're not accepting it. That's the difference.

I'm not accepting it because preaching isn't evidence. Provide some ******** evidence.

What...?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
S-Kz_leon camarena
That bold is you assumption

It is not an assumption. Words have meanings...and the collection of words you've used indicate that you are blaming others for the fact that you cannot, will not, and have not provided evidence.

Quote:
.... that's not it. The real thing I'm feeling is confusion. And again, evidence can be there, but the person who knows for a fact I wasn't on for three years, who is another to tell him "Yes he was"?

BECAUSE THE ******** EVIDENCE SHOWS THAT YOU WERE. You are clearly lying...the only question is why you would continue to do this.

Quote:
did you jump in my shoes and literally played as me?

I don't need to have "played as" you to know that you are not being honest.

Quote:
Anyways, once again, I don't have that burden. Nor will I ever.

Yes, you do. But it's nice to know that you're never going to meet your burden of proof...not that I have any reasonable confidence that you'd be able to do that anyway.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
S-Kz_leon camarena
Rumblestiltskin
S-Kz_leon camarena
You too eh? I'm still not understanding. Besides, I already answered you the way 1 Peter 3: 15 gave out, and it was called preaching.

No, you didn't...because the reason why we said you were preaching is because you just made more claims and provided no evidence. Provide some ******** evidence.

Quote:
That's why it's Called "preaching the true gospel". It's not like I'm not doing that. You're not accepting it. That's the difference.

I'm not accepting it because preaching isn't evidence. Provide some ******** evidence.

What...?

What have I told you before about posting "What...?" as a response. I can't help you understand something if you don't specifically point out what you don't understand.
Rumblestiltskin
S-Kz_leon camarena
Rumblestiltskin
S-Kz_leon camarena

Quote:

What...?

What have I told you before about posting "What...?" as a response. I can't help you understand something if you don't specifically point out what you don't understand.

I kept saying the format you're using, makes no sense.
Rumblestiltskin
S-Kz_leon camarena
That bold is you assumption

It is not an assumption. Words have meanings...and the collection of words you've used indicate that you are blaming others for the fact that you cannot, will not, and have not provided evidence.

Quote:
.... that's not it. The real thing I'm feeling is confusion. And again, evidence can be there, but the person who knows for a fact I wasn't on for three years, who is another to tell him "Yes he was"?

BECAUSE THE ******** EVIDENCE SHOWS THAT YOU WERE. You are clearly lying...the only question is why you would continue to do this.

Quote:
did you jump in my shoes and literally played as me?

I don't need to have "played as" you to know that you are not being honest.

Quote:
Anyways, once again, I don't have that burden. Nor will I ever.

Yes, you do. But it's nice to know that you're never going to meet your burden of proof...not that I have any reasonable confidence that you'd be able to do that anyway.

Again...
imbadspankme
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
imbadspankme
I don't see how holding a wild squirrel proves the truth of a god claim. unless said wild squirrel is said god. So, lets go with the evidence for the god claim.

That is why I've made post. How do I explain, if the evidence I have, is one witnessed?

John 5:30-47 KJV

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true. Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light. But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. I receive not honour from men. But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

I have so many witnesses, only they know. So I'll ask you, how?

Your symptoms are progressing. This does not even relate to what she asked you at all and it is incoherent. Seek medical attention.
Well, this would qualify as a new claim, rather than evidence for the current one unless you can prove this new claim.

Your new claim here is that what is in the bible is true.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim that what is stated in the bible is factual, and not in fact fiction?

Yes.
imbadspankme
The disciple_Leon Camero
imbadspankme
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
imbadspankme
I don't see how holding a wild squirrel proves the truth of a god claim. unless said wild squirrel is said god. So, lets go with the evidence for the god claim.

That is why I've made post. How do I explain, if the evidence I have, is one witnessed?

John 5:30-47 KJV

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true. Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light. But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. I receive not honour from men. But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

I have so many witnesses, only they know. So I'll ask you, how?

Your symptoms are progressing. This does not even relate to what she asked you at all and it is incoherent. Seek medical attention.
Well, this would qualify as a new claim, rather than evidence for the current one unless you can prove this new claim.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim that what is stated in the bible is factual, and not in fact fiction?

Yes.
Wonderful, lets see it.

Really... that bold statement.
imbadspankme
The disciple_Leon Camero
imbadspankme
The disciple_Leon Camero
imbadspankme
The Legendary Guest

Yes.
Wonderful, lets see it.

Yes, really. You just said you have evidence that what's in the bible is factual. Show me this evidence.

Wars, earthquakes, haters of God, haters of others, falsehood, and many shall run from the faith.

Matthew 24.

And this has so many evidence.

Wilderness Expert

Using the Bible to prove the Bible... what?
imbadspankme
The disciple_Leon Camero
imbadspankme
The disciple_Leon Camero
imbadspankme
The disciple_Leon Camero

Yes.
Wonderful, lets see it.

Yes, really. You just said you have evidence that what's in the bible is factual. Show me this evidence.

Wars, earthquakes, haters of God, haters of others, falsehood, and many shall run from the faith.

Matthew 24.

And this has so many evidence.
Wars and earthquakes predate the bible. Predicting that there will be war was like predicting there will be a sunrise tomorrow. Of course there will be more of the things we already see a lot of.

People are going to hate everything. This too has always been the case. For every group that is, there is a group that hates them. Your god is no different, and this too is not really much of a prophecy.

Falsehood too is very commonplace, and has been for years. People have and always will lie. Some lies just get carried really out of hand and become religions.

People were running from the faith before it was even started. people were running from faiths that predated yours before those were even started. This is nothing new, and it's hard not to want to get away from faith when we actually have the means now to attempt to understand the world around us. Faith isn't needed in our society any more, and today it only takes away from society while providing nothing. It would be a more impressive prediction if they had said nobody will flee from the faith and all shall have it. Because if that s**t were ever true about any faith. Well, that's downright impressive.

In short, you have nothing there. Feel free to try again though.

If it was written 2000 years ago, and it never happened at his days, but it's happening now, that is evidence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff