Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
imbadspankme
I don't see how holding a wild squirrel proves the truth of a god claim. unless said wild squirrel is said god. So, lets go with the evidence for the god claim.

That is why I've made post. How do I explain, if the evidence I have, is one witnessed?

John 5:30-47 KJV

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true. Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light. But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. I receive not honour from men. But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

I have so many witnesses, only they know. So I'll ask you, how?

Your symptoms are progressing. This does not even relate to what she asked you at all and it is incoherent. Seek medical attention.

If you're trying to be real, you should already know that I have no issues in anything. Doctors already proven that I have no mental disabilities, nor physical disabilities.

Besides, I had a great sleep.

And ya keep saying claim..

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
imbadspankme
i believe what people are looking for is substantial physical evidence to support your claim.

You have a rather bold claim, and it's not quite as simple as you might think. First, in order to have your claim be right, you must provide evidence that a god is real.

The second thing you must do, is prove that this god that you've proven to be true, if your god. This is just as important as your first goal.

The third thing one must do a a monotheist, is prove that this evidence supports your god, and only your god. That it's in some manner specific to the one god you've proven, and doesn't prove a large variety of gods.

I thought that as well, until I got "no, that's not it." I'll cross out what I've tried to do by your reasoning and it just failed. Physical evidence failed when I've showed a picture of me holding a wild squirrel.

Anybody can hold a wild squirrel. A picture of someone holding a squirrel, with nothing to indicate that the squirrel is even wild and has not, in fact, been raised in captivity, does not qualify as physical evidence of anything other than a picture of a squirrel which appears to be held by a human being, and even this could be the result of Photoshopping.

What exactly did you think that picture was supposed to demonstrate?

Quote:
Providing evidence.... I tried that by using scriptures from the bible, but they need a more opinionated idea.

Wrong. The bible is not evidence because the bible is the claim. We've explained that numerous times and claiming you do not know why we reject the bible as evidence is lying. We do not want OPINION at all, and we've also told you that. Stop fishing for pity and tell the truth.

One incidence of you demonstrating actual honesty would be a refreshing change from your cascade of lies the last two days.
Quote:

Trying to show that he is true and real is called preaching.

Preaching is preaching. Demonstrating is demonstrating. A thing is what it is and is not what it is not. Preaching is not demonstrating.

Quote:
Apparently, that's how it works... i even tried to do that, to prove that my God is the only God, but I get 1 Peter 3:15....

This is also a lie. I referred to 1 Peter 3:15 with respect to your extreme unwillingness to demonstrate why your beliefs are true without resorting to fallacies.

Quote:
Logic?

Clearly logic is something you do not comprehend in the slightest.

I've read different. Especially from you.
Life is so much better

Deflection is your only resource huh? I'm betting you don't know what I've even said to you recently and you cannot follow what I've said above. That's why the quote-splitting bothers you so much, isn't it? You cannot follow from one though to the next because yours will not be still long enough to let you comprehend them.

when you're Awesome!
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
imbadspankme
i believe what people are looking for is substantial physical evidence to support your claim.

You have a rather bold claim, and it's not quite as simple as you might think. First, in order to have your claim be right, you must provide evidence that a god is real.

The second thing you must do, is prove that this god that you've proven to be true, if your god. This is just as important as your first goal.

The third thing one must do a a monotheist, is prove that this evidence supports your god, and only your god. That it's in some manner specific to the one god you've proven, and doesn't prove a large variety of gods.

I thought that as well, until I got "no, that's not it." I'll cross out what I've tried to do by your reasoning and it just failed. Physical evidence failed when I've showed a picture of me holding a wild squirrel.

Anybody can hold a wild squirrel. A picture of someone holding a squirrel, with nothing to indicate that the squirrel is even wild and has not, in fact, been raised in captivity, does not qualify as physical evidence of anything other than a picture of a squirrel which appears to be held by a human being, and even this could be the result of Photoshopping.

Quote:
Providing evidence.... I tried that by using scriptures from the bible, but they need a more opinionated idea.

Wrong. The bible is not evidence because the bible is the claim. We've explained that numerous times and claiming you do not know why we reject the bible as evidence is lying. We do not want OPINION at all, and we've also told you that. Stop fishing for pity and tell the truth.

One incidence of you demonstrating actual honesty would be a refreshing change from your cascade of lies the last two days.
Quote:

Preaching is preaching. Demonstrating is demonstrating. A thing is what it is and is not what it is not. Preaching is not demonstrating.

Quote:
Apparently, that's how it works... i even tried to do that, to prove that my God is the only God, but I get 1 Peter 3:15....

This is also a lie. I referred to 1 Peter 3:15 with respect to your extreme unwillingness to demonstrate why your beliefs are true without resorting to fallacies.

Quote:
Logic?

Life is so much better

Deflection is your only resource huh? I'm betting you don't know what I've even said to you recently and you cannot follow what I've said above. That's why the quote-splitting bothers you so much, isn't it? You cannot follow from one though to the next because yours will not be still long enough to let you comprehend them.

when you're Awesome!

I'm not even defecting... when some one breaks things down, it looks like this:

The Legendary Guest

freak logic is this?

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
imbadspankme
I don't see how holding a wild squirrel proves the truth of a god claim. unless said wild squirrel is said god. So, lets go with the evidence for the god claim.

That is why I've made post. How do I explain, if the evidence I have, is one witnessed?

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true. Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light. But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me. And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. I receive not honour from men. But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Your symptoms are progressing. This does not even relate to what she asked you at all and it is incoherent. Seek medical attention.

If you're trying to be real, you should already know that I have no issues in anything. Doctors already proven that I have no mental disabilities, nor physical disabilities.

Did I say claim in this post? Did I?

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Logic?

Life is so much better

when you're Awesome!

The Legendary Guest

freak logic is this?

You have no idea what that means, right?
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest

Life is so much better

when you're Awesome!

The Legendary Guest

freak logic is this?

I KNOW what logic means... just not that kind.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena

Life is so much better

when you're Awesome!

The Legendary Guest

freak logic is this?

What do you think logic means, son?
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
imbadspankme

Did I say claim in this post? Did I?

rofl
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
Life is so much better

when you're Awesome!

The Legendary Guest

freak logic is this?

What do you think logic means, son?

In general, persuasive idea, or forceful reasoning... or in other words, an idea that formulates ones perspective to be understood.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
S-Kz_leon camarena
Rumblestiltskin
First off, you never demonstrated that your beliefs were true...in fact, you kept avoiding doing that for at least 9 pages.

Secondly, I've explained, specifically, what I mean by demonstrate. I've asked you to provide proof that validates the claim that you made. And the only restriction I've placed on your proofs is that they do not contain logical fallacies, as they are faulty arguments that do not prove your claim.

It's clear you are in no way going to provide evidence for your bullshit claims...so you can stop acting like you've tried to do anything other than deflect any attempt that anyone has had to have a serious conversation with you.

I've asked how... since those 9 pages... not even avoiding you. You haven't given me one question... nope.

I've already explained to you that what your evidence is is not my burden. The burden of proof is on you. YOU provide the evidence....regardless of what it is. And if it holds up to scrutiny, you might end up convincing people...or, at least, you'd be a hell of a lot closer than you are now. So, again, stop the dishonest bullshit of claiming that other people are the problem, and take some ******** responsibility.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
S-Kz_leon camarena

That doesn't prove that god exists...that just proves that you held a ******** squirrel...and even then, that doesn't necessarily prove it...it's just enough evidence that I believe your claim.

Quote:

No. As I already explained to you, the bible is not evidence...it is the CLAIM. A claim cannot be evidence for itself. If it did, then you would also have to believe in all the other religions, regardless of the fact that they are contradictory.

Quote:

Again, that has been explained to you. It is preaching when you MAKE A CLAIM AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE. You provided no evidence...you only made assertions.

Quote:

1 Peter 3:15 is saying that you must be able to provide a response for why you believe so that you may share it with others. That was posted to you because you keep shirking your responsibility that the bible you believe in claims you have.

Quote:
Logic?

Yeah, you should try using it sometime...
Rumblestiltskin
S-Kz_leon camarena
Rumblestiltskin
First off, you never demonstrated that your beliefs were true...in fact, you kept avoiding doing that for at least 9 pages.

Secondly, I've explained, specifically, what I mean by demonstrate. I've asked you to provide proof that validates the claim that you made. And the only restriction I've placed on your proofs is that they do not contain logical fallacies, as they are faulty arguments that do not prove your claim.

It's clear you are in no way going to provide evidence for your bullshit claims...so you can stop acting like you've tried to do anything other than deflect any attempt that anyone has had to have a serious conversation with you.

I've asked how... since those 9 pages... not even avoiding you. You haven't given me one question... nope.

I've already explained to you that what your evidence is is not my burden. The burden of proof is on you. YOU provide the evidence....regardless of what it is. And if it holds up to scrutiny, you might end up convincing people...or, at least, you'd be a hell of a lot closer than you are now. So, again, stop the dishonest bullshit of claiming that other people are the problem, and take some ******** responsibility.

That's the thing, I'm not blaming any one. I'm just not understanding what you want... besides, I don't even have that burden. Nor do I even feel like that. If you're looking for something, let me know.

I'm not dishonest, I'm even on my original account, to prove that I was not here for three years. But like I said, you don't believe it, and that's not my problem.
Rumblestiltskin
S-Kz_leon camarena

That doesn't prove that god exists...that just proves that you held a ******** squirrel...and even then, that doesn't necessarily prove it...it's just enough evidence that I believe your claim.

Quote:

No. As I already explained to you, the bible is not evidence...it is the CLAIM. A claim cannot be evidence for itself. If it did, then you would also have to believe in all the other religions, regardless of the fact that they are contradictory.

Quote:

Again, that has been explained to you. It is preaching when you MAKE A CLAIM AND REFUSE TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE. You provided no evidence...you only made assertions.

Quote:

1 Peter 3:15 is saying that you must be able to provide a response for why you believe so that you may share it with others. That was posted to you because you keep shirking your responsibility that the bible you believe in claims you have.

Quote:
Logic?

Yeah, you should try using it sometime...

You too eh? I'm still not understanding. Besides, I already answered you the way 1 Peter 3: 15 gave out, and it was called preaching.

That's why it's Called "preaching the true gospel". It's not like I'm not doing that. You're not accepting it. That's the difference.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
S-Kz_leon camarena
That's the thing, I'm not blaming any one.

Yes...you are. When you imply that you've tried to provide evidence but that WE aren't accepting it...you are squarely putting the blame on us. You are trying to make it sound like WE are being unreasonable, instead of evaluating why YOUR "evidence" does not hold up.

Quote:
I'm just not understanding what you want... besides, I don't even have that burden. Nor do I even feel like that. If you're looking for something, let me know.

You do have a burden. You are the one making the claim...therefore, you have the burden of proof. If you do not meet your burden of proof, then your beliefs are not justified...which, if you're okay with that, fine....but then it's patently absurd for you to go around claiming that you've got the "truth" when you can't even justify it.

Quote:
I'm not dishonest, I'm even on my original account, to prove that I was not here for three years. But like I said, you don't believe it, and that's not my problem.

We don't believe you because you are demonstrably wrong about that. Even if you claim you don't remember doing it, it is clear that you created an account a little over a year ago, which you were active on until last December. The evidence is there...trying to deny it at this point just makes you seem even more dishonest.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
S-Kz_leon camarena
You too eh? I'm still not understanding. Besides, I already answered you the way 1 Peter 3: 15 gave out, and it was called preaching.

No, you didn't...because the reason why we said you were preaching is because you just made more claims and provided no evidence. Provide some ******** evidence.

Quote:
That's why it's Called "preaching the true gospel". It's not like I'm not doing that. You're not accepting it. That's the difference.

I'm not accepting it because preaching isn't evidence. Provide some ******** evidence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff