Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like hanging out in Towns, Rally or Virtual Hollywood?

Yes I Love it! 0.20862372673662 20.9% [ 2724 ]
Yes but you need more updates! 0.32855939342881 32.9% [ 4290 ]
No I’m not a fan! 0.25503561308111 25.5% [ 3330 ]
I didn’t know it existed! 0.024814275867351 2.5% [ 324 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.18296699088611 18.3% [ 2389 ]
Total Votes:[ 13057 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 74 75 >

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150
My favorite halloween themed item is "lovely lucie" because it makes my avatar look so creepy when i put it on.

Dangerous Visitor

24,215 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Potion Master 50
  • The Edgiest 250
My favorite Halloween type item is Lumiere noir especially the pose with the skull and black roses around you also the mini top hat is cool. 3nodding
I honestly like Antipathy, Because it reminds me of one of my favorite scary movie the ring and also it looks really cool mrgreen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
My favorite Halloween Item is the Little Black Bat. It is utterly adorable and I want a real one for a pet! 4laugh I also want an African Fruit Bat for a pet, but that's beside the point. The point is I LOVE CUTE THINGS AND THE BAT IS CUTE!!!!!!!! heart

Devout Prophet

5,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Heckler 50
I really liked the bat and owl items this year. They represent two of Halloween's creepier spokes animals. Sure, wolves are scary, but you never suspect the bat and the owl when they're nearby...
The Nightmare is my favorite Halloween themed item i like the back story it got my attention .also i love the creepy little girl it reminds me of the meme "when im at weddings old people tell me your next so in funerals i point at then & say your next".the rose clips r 2 die 4.i love the red black & gold dress.i adore phase 5 the lantern & the weapon it looks like something i would buy with out thinking since the design is so detailed in my eyes.phase 11 is my favorite because of
the metallic moon,rose clips,& golden apple.

LMAO sorry i had a lot 2 say about this cat_4laugh cat_xd

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
My fave is the Jacks 2k9 Creepy Claws cause they're creepy 4laugh

Schnakey 's Girlfriend

OG Bunny

13,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I love towns and rally, it gives me a chance to connect and make more friends c:
and i would have to say Wisteria, its so cute and i rlly adore cutesy objects c: 4laugh

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
my favorite halloween themed item as to be the Halloween 2k12 medium vampire potion, because I feel it was a lot better than the normal vampire potion you see at the shops. Definitely well worth it smile

Friendly Gaian

My favorite halloween item is Jack's 2k9 Pumpkin Lantern. Why? Because it looks awesome, it's cheap so I can re-buy it every year to use for halloween avatars, and because it's a very versatile item and it can be used for many different avatars.

Loyal Gatekeeper

My favorite Halloween themed item would probably be the Mummy Snatcher Hoodie designed by TehChich. I thought it looked pretty cool and it was a very creative idea. Plus, it's affordable (for me) LOL. biggrin I love it a lot. :3

Hygienic Friend

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
I really don't know but i like them all!!!!!!!!!!I'
i'm not really available to check the cool stuff from gaia since i'm in Gr.9

Newbie Noob

I love Mournful Wail! So pretty! I like it because of the eyes, matches my face!

Timid Pup

10,875 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Towns have always allowed me to make friends and just hang around, that's why I love them.

What’s your favorite Gaia Halloween Themed Item and why!

My favorite item that's halloween themed...
would have to be
Jack's 2k12 Pumpkin Monocle
User Image

I choose this item because of the ability it has to make a character look all around sophisticated, creepy, and cute at the same time. I also believe I chose this item because it hypnotized me with it's design.. ; n;

Wolfism's Partner In Crime

Angelic Fairy

My favorite one is the vampire potion from 200? (Forgot the year.) Pretty cool. Although it would have been cooler if you could choose the vampire skin color. -shrug- Still cool though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff