Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like hanging out in Towns, Rally or Virtual Hollywood?

Yes I Love it! 0.20862372673662 20.9% [ 2724 ]
Yes but you need more updates! 0.32855939342881 32.9% [ 4290 ]
No I’m not a fan! 0.25503561308111 25.5% [ 3330 ]
I didn’t know it existed! 0.024814275867351 2.5% [ 324 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.18296699088611 18.3% [ 2389 ]
Total Votes:[ 13057 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74 75 > >>

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I love the monocle we received this year because it looks like something creepy but also hippyish.

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Halloween 2k12 Mourning Armband

Totally worth losing..... It looks so cool!

Post style by PhallenPixie
The 2k11 Werewolf Skin (Any) because I love werewolves and just generally anthro animals and items that allow you to turn your avatar into one. I also really love all the skin items.

Ulquibat's King

Fuzzy Fatcat

15,015 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I would have to say my favorite Halloween themed item is the Ravenwood Manor. I really love the Cape with it and the hair and just UGH the everything <3

I also love Towns the most, mainly because of all the interesting people you can meet there.

Vicious Demigod

To be honest, I've only been here a few days, so I'm totally clueless when it comes to Halloween items! I think the coolest dark looking item I've seen has been blood splatters and crazy looking eyes O_o idk.

Never played rally either.. agghhh crying xp

Invisible Reveler

10,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
I like the Trick or Treat Tote ei.

Invisible Shapeshifter

I really do like Sublime Mademoiselle, because it is so beautiful, and I love masks!

RUSHEDELIVERY's Husbando

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Jacked-up Shirt

It's VERY Halloween, yet a completely casual tee-shirt!
I always center my main themes around Halloween, and this item has become a part of my signature look.

Dangerous Paladin

the Item I love the most was Mournful Wail, Because her skin was such a match with my creepy/scary character, the ribs showing off made a great match with the Antipathy crown and chains, it was such a creepy/scary Halloween delight I had along with the Sexy Present (valentines Day 2k9), best costume ever.

Also I love hanging out in towns and Rally it such fun when you hang out with friends, and chat or RP with them on Towns and in Rally is even fun because you get to match people to Car racing, In my personal Opinion the Racing game on Rally needs a bit of more difficulty or Levels to make it more fun

User Image

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I love the item that came out one halloween, it was called the Trick or treat tote. It is a themed item and I think it just sums up what gets us all pumped for halloween. Bags of candy. Man I remember when me and my sisters would get pillow sacks and by the end of the night we were sick on candy.

Malevolent Genius

11,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
i think you guys need to make it so that the animation for animated items can be seen in the towns or atleast in the towns2

Virtuous Seeker

In my opinion, the Vampire's Blood Moon is the most appealing of the halloween items.
Unlike the vast multitudes of items out there, it gives the avatar a sense of atmosphere instead of feeling like a peice of clothing. Also unlike most of the halloween-centric items, it not only emphasizes the holiday spirit, but also can work with an avatar any time of the year without feeling out of place. It's just general enough to, with a bit of creativity on the player's part, be more than what it was originally intended to be.

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Towns is where I hang out with my buddies smile

Invisible Regular

Brown Paper Bag because i think it was one of the firsts! and it was my first Gaia costume!

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
/the Vol Helson militia jacket by far. I WORKED MY BEHIND OFF FOR IT~ Along with a few other items, my Halloween avi was amazing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff