Welcome to Gaia! ::

• Assuming the same number of Manga Pages per month, Which Manga distribution method do you like best?

One Page a Day 5 Days a Week 0.18169063486496 18.2% [ 2590 ]
Two to Three Updates a Week 0.18568923184847 18.6% [ 2647 ]
One Update per Week 0.26762539459839 26.8% [ 3815 ]
One Update per Month 0.096667835847071 9.7% [ 1378 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.26832690284111 26.8% [ 3825 ]
Total Votes:[ 14255 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 >

Ursine Ace

14,450 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nicolae, because he's evil!!! Well not that much but he's funny and sly. A smooth criminal~ and he's good looking too. rofl

Omnipresent Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Defiantly Got to say Edmund! whee

How could I not really? He stole the show for sure.

First he plays the understanding but determined body guard as he confronts Gino about him staying on abord the ship.

Then he plays fortune teller as he sends an encrypted message to "Papa Bear" (Logan) telling him the Louie is in danger. (I mean how can he not be awesome in predicting Don Kuro's next move)

Then he plays it cool as he talks his way on to the ship with Sentinal and Overseer (...Can't quite figure out if he was threatening them or joking with them xp )

then he play understanding guardian again...great stuff...How can't you not Love Edmund ^-^....I hope his shop is okay wink
gino biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Beloved Prophet

I honestly couldn't pick a favorite but if I REALLY had to, I'd say Gino. I'm not just saying that because he's hot.. redface
I'm saying it because we've all been here since he was first introduced. We all love him. whee
alex torres 1
kitty face 555 chon
Everyone says Gino, But I personally like Don Kuro he's very inspiring and funny and pretty!! I think his character/personality is fit for him and the way he acts.. Like He looks like an angel on the front page, but in the manga he's like a bad guy! I LOVE how he thinks he's like the "manager".
<3 ^_^ <3

i have to agree with you on that one

lol its true tho! razz
i love rina she's so funny smile

8,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Timid 100
I like Gino. emotion_kirakira He's hot emotion_bigheart

Flanerie's Princess

Wealthy Wife

7,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gino <3 I've been a member of Gaia for a long time and was around when the mangas first started coming out. I've watched Gino grow and his character develop. He's grown into a wonderful (and handsome) young man (:
Extra-fancy pudding
EmeraldButtons
I personally like Don Kuro. Why? Because he looks so sweet and innocent on the cover of the manga, then he's all "rawr I'm leader all up in here" in the manga ;P
me to cuz he is cool and evil WUWAHAHAHAHAH lol but I like him on the cover he . SPEAKING just for fun: hay have you guys seen the new movie with jonny dep i think its called dark shadows I was wondering if its good to go and see please TELL MEEE

EXCELLENT MOVIE! go see it 3nodding

Interesting Gekko

5,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
gotta love EDMUND.
he's mysterious (why does he know all of these?)
he's mature (imma protect you gino. like a boss)
he's badass (even though we're against vampires, i can wound them! and i can talk you down, overseer and sentinel!)
and he's hot for his age. whee

Interesting Gekko

5,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
EmeraldButtons
Extra-fancy pudding
EmeraldButtons
I personally like Don Kuro. Why? Because he looks so sweet and innocent on the cover of the manga, then he's all "rawr I'm leader all up in here" in the manga ;P
me to cuz he is cool and evil WUWAHAHAHAHAH lol but I like him on the cover he . SPEAKING just for fun: hay have you guys seen the new movie with jonny dep i think its called dark shadows I was wondering if its good to go and see please TELL MEEE

EXCELLENT MOVIE! go see it 3nodding

i agree. saw it last week. it's funny xd

Vicious Rogue

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
i am a nicolae fan forever. (squee* nicolae!) whee
he's cute, evil, funny, crazy, and looks bored all the time
didn't see him much in the manga though

so i gotta say edmund
he stands out quite well as the supporting character
he's like, the trump card of gino's side 3nodding

Pure-hearted Guardian

36,840 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Edmund, because,well he's Edmund. <3
This is awesome! surprised rofl

Quotable Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Who is your favorite character from this month’s Manga and why?

I'd say Lena from summer springs (Since I <3 ALL those characters so much xD) but lets just go with Rina, because when it comes to a cute ideal girl, she's who I'd picture so I love reading about her.

Interesting how the names rhyme... just noticed that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff