Welcome to Gaia! ::

What element of zOMG is your favorite?

The Characters, Art & Storyline! 0.094465436763725 9.4% [ 1700 ]
Battling Monsters with Friends! 0.11002444987775 11.0% [ 1980 ]
Adventuring & Exploring the World of Gaia! 0.12536119137586 12.5% [ 2256 ]
All of the Above! 0.38714158701934 38.7% [ 6967 ]
I’m not interested in zOMG! 0.1195265614581 12.0% [ 2151 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.16348077350522 16.3% [ 2942 ]
Total Votes:[ 17996 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

Fused Senshi

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Here's what i like about it, some character's are cute and some aren't but if i have to catch it (like a Pokemon) for a quest i guess that's ok... it's not a favorite but it is useful, and i don't like how when your going toward an area on the map (your monsters where defeated and your home recharging, come back then next time to play and you are at the start) and i get a surprise attack from the earlier monsters i battled, not too thrilling cause i already did it but.. its useful to level up my now monsters... but there too easy so why? um... for some reason i can still play on FaceBook, and i guess it has a different timing like if i'm getting star levels and the one on here has more then on Facebook, if it's a big deal that i'm, playing on Facebook think about that one um.. i think that's it i do like everything but the listed one's and um... i love it. xp .. oh also i dunno if the face emotes for here will show or not.. so... i dunno if it was me or not.. emo
OK bye! -Crystal (might change it later this was named for a reason but.. that reason's gone) lol

Oh.. ok now i'm still ticked, Photo Bucket isn't searching for the things i type in so.. i'm going to use the other images buttons. stare
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vicious Warlord

7,600 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ruthless Seeker

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I love zomg, but I really feel that the 'storyline' is lacking. Or at the very least, it's not all that interesting.

Dangerous Aggressor

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I still haven't gotten to play the game yet, my friend has and she tells me lots of good things about the game.

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Scobre
Sash0
My favorite thing about zOMG! was exploring solo until they unlocked the Deadman's Shadow part in zOMG! which was made too hard to try exploring solo and made it so I had to join other players who ended up putting me off playing zOMG! from then onwards and haven't played it since then.
Only team part I enjoyed on zOMG! was the event fight against jack, I just love exploring by myself more then staying somewhere in a group

Awe I would gladly help you with DMS if you wanted. Don't worry, not everyone is a jerk in the game. There are some nice people. I don't know between the gold nerf scaring a lot of oldies away and the endless end boss glitch, I do admit some players have become more greedy and selfish. Like when I started we were just happy to complete end boss in three to four hours, now people get mad if things glitch up so bad it takes a hour. But yes dead man's shadow is an area that if you don't find the right mix of personalities in a crew, it ends up being miserable to be in I think. It's probably why I prefer shallow seas to dead man's shadow. Honestly my first bloodlust success took 36 hours, so with that amount of time, I got to know my crew very well. xd

Thanks for offering, I guess it still lags by the sounds of it, had lagging effect when played in past with some of the bosses, I haven't tried it in ages I do have some 10CL rings that I leveled up before I was put off but some of the other players keeped complaining about the ones I didn't have at that level I haven't looked at zOMG! since then but might have a little look at it today, I'm not really obsessed with gold gathering on zOMG! never really have been with zOMG! having the glitches I usually just enjoyed traveling round exploring by myself I would see others but only odd person would say anything, I think I might have gone to shallows seas once with others which was okay but don't remember if went right through, Ive hardly traveled into DMS I had trouble getting through first few monsters from what I can remember

edit:-went on found myself at gold beach must have been orb farming when I decided to leave zOMG!

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I would really enjoy not getting mixed messages from Gaia Staff regarding zOMG!
All of the Above!

Clean Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
pervertedhobo
All of the Above!

yeah
Is this game still in beta?

Blessed Friend

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hard choice. I haven't played it in a while...

Friendly Gaian

13,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
Felis Hircus
I've already mentioned my thoughts about the game in my review on mmorpg.com. So I'll get to the point. ZOMG! is a freakin work of art and for art's sake should be continued to be developed. It has so many things working for it. It just needs to be nice and polished and then be presented for the world to know.
User Image
Owlie
I would really enjoy not getting mixed messages from Gaia Staff regarding zOMG!

I'm so grilling them at the next ATA for this. scream

Invisible Gaian

14,525 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
I love zOMG almost as much as I love cats. And that's saying a lot. =^..^=

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Sash0
Scobre
Sash0
My favorite thing about zOMG! was exploring solo until they unlocked the Deadman's Shadow part in zOMG! which was made too hard to try exploring solo and made it so I had to join other players who ended up putting me off playing zOMG! from then onwards and haven't played it since then.
Only team part I enjoyed on zOMG! was the event fight against jack, I just love exploring by myself more then staying somewhere in a group

Awe I would gladly help you with DMS if you wanted. Don't worry, not everyone is a jerk in the game. There are some nice people. I don't know between the gold nerf scaring a lot of oldies away and the endless end boss glitch, I do admit some players have become more greedy and selfish. Like when I started we were just happy to complete end boss in three to four hours, now people get mad if things glitch up so bad it takes a hour. But yes dead man's shadow is an area that if you don't find the right mix of personalities in a crew, it ends up being miserable to be in I think. It's probably why I prefer shallow seas to dead man's shadow. Honestly my first bloodlust success took 36 hours, so with that amount of time, I got to know my crew very well. xd

Thanks for offering, I guess it still lags by the sounds of it, had lagging effect when played in past with some of the bosses, I haven't tried it in ages I do have some 10CL rings that I leveled up before I was put off but some of the other players keeped complaining about the ones I didn't have at that level I haven't looked at zOMG! since then but might have a little look at it today, I'm not really obsessed with gold gathering on zOMG! never really have been with zOMG! having the glitches I usually just enjoyed traveling round exploring by myself I would see others but only odd person would say anything, I think I might have gone to shallows seas once with others which was okay but don't remember if went right through, Ive hardly traveled into DMS I had trouble getting through first few monsters from what I can remember

edit:-went on found myself at gold beach must have been orb farming when I decided to leave zOMG!

No problem. I'll try adding you so you can find me easier and asking a clan I'm in to add you. They do dms and ss runs especially during the summer and everyone is really friendly in it. Personally when I lead, I don't mind carrying four buffs just so an 8cl can do shallow seas. For the lag I would recommend using Chrome and turning all settings to low. I'm actually using an independent browser called Flock that runs more smooth for my laptop with zOMG! You don't have to be a gold farmer to enjoy zOMG! I like playing Village Greens or other areas. I have so many badges to work on, so I like exploring all of zOMG! to get them. But yeah don't worry, you'll find friends. Sometimes it just takes longer than others. I had a really nice Gaian take me under her wing as a noob and I beat end boss after a month of joining Gaia thanks to her. The kindness shown by me by players and by developers early on my Gaia life really made want to return the favor to others, so I'll gladly help you with anything you want to do in zOMG! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff