Welcome to Gaia! ::

What element of zOMG is your favorite?

The Characters, Art & Storyline! 0.094465436763725 9.4% [ 1700 ]
Battling Monsters with Friends! 0.11002444987775 11.0% [ 1980 ]
Adventuring & Exploring the World of Gaia! 0.12536119137586 12.5% [ 2256 ]
All of the Above! 0.38714158701934 38.7% [ 6967 ]
I’m not interested in zOMG! 0.1195265614581 12.0% [ 2151 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.16348077350522 16.3% [ 2942 ]
Total Votes:[ 17996 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

Lonely Fairy

13,640 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Cryene says:

zOMG!!!!! <3 Something that can't miss any day o mines <3
Btw I luv your t-shirt °^°

Cryene has spoken. x3

Devout Shapeshifter

26,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
i wish they were doing an egg hunt there crying

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
My favorite thing about ZOMG! are the special Holiday Events. That is the only time I play. I enjoy their themes and I don't bother upgrading my rings because of the 10.0 CL ceiling that's there anyways. I think my rings total is 1.2 CL or 2.0 CL or something.

I love Halloween, Sweets, Ingredient hunting, feeling rewarded greatly, the accomplishment, and the foes/targets some times available only for Holidays. All the Holiday themed stuff is just so awesome. The problem is I can be caught up in things in real life around Halloween and Easter, then on top of that I have so many games with events,... some years it is hard to squeeze in time on ZOMG! during Holiday Events.

I wonder if you could ever make events that are ZOMG! x Advertiser/Sponser x Based around your CL level. I get tired of trying to work with people. I prefer just risking my life all by myself and exploring. You always run a risk of getting split up as Servers change, too. So even if I find a group I can work with, some times we get seperated forever.
dark meion gashe
Mechanical Tea
Good job with recent updates. Previewing potions was my favorite.

About zOMG - the thing I like the best is that you do not choose a class to play, you use rings. And you can change your style of playing (erm, skills I would say) just by switching equipped rings. I love that.
I also love the world. Exploring Otami Ruins was so exciting! I wish there were more maps added...

Keep up the good work <3

Otami Ruins was a great place to play zOMG! Hide and Seek : D
Also a great place to listen to the best background music I've heard in a game ;D

Destructive Dabbler

Mechanical Tea
dark meion gashe
Mechanical Tea
Good job with recent updates. Previewing potions was my favorite.

About zOMG - the thing I like the best is that you do not choose a class to play, you use rings. And you can change your style of playing (erm, skills I would say) just by switching equipped rings. I love that.
I also love the world. Exploring Otami Ruins was so exciting! I wish there were more maps added...

Keep up the good work <3

Otami Ruins was a great place to play zOMG! Hide and Seek : D
Also a great place to listen to the best background music I've heard in a game ;D

Music wise i like zen gardens when you click on the huge bell and go into your own seperate little room : 3
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No I love Zomg.. the other players not so much...
I'd love to be able to play it in a single adventure
like in HOC..
Le poof

User Image

Destructive Dabbler

AnthroScorp
User Image
like in HOC..
Le poof

User Image

I played zOMG solo up until gold beach/deadman's shadow. It's possible, though I did enjoy chatting with people, earlier parts of zOMG just doesn't //need// you to crew, and when it does it's only for a short while.
dark meion gashe
AnthroScorp
User Image
like in HOC..
Le poof

User Image

I played zOMG solo up until gold beach/deadman's shadow. It's possible, though I did enjoy chatting with people, earlier parts of zOMG just doesn't //need// you to crew, and when it does it's only for a short while.

User Image~True, I have also..~
though to get the good items and gold you have
too/need a crew...

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I don't hold any hope in the poll, but it's nice zOMG! was mentioned at least. zOMG! is just an unique MMO in that you don't have to pick a set class, it's a casual game you can play and get away from when needed, you learn to work with others, and I just love how nothing makes sense in game like the mutant animated and using fire underwater. You can solo most parts of the game except I was unable to solo dune slam on hard, shallow seas I got up to switches soloing but can't go beyond that without two others, and dead man's shadow is hard to solo. Coliseum is a cool place to solo too if people would try it out more.

zOMG! is only reason why I joined Gaiaonline since I wanted to seek revenge on the gnomes and flamingos that I thought were evil in Sims 2. It took my brother four years to convince me to join Gaiaonline and the game finally convinced me. I've been playing pretty much daily with my longest hiatus of two months and was still able to graduate college with good grades while playing it when I could. It just has been a great pain killer for my Fibromyalsia since prescription stuff hasn't worked well with me and I haven't been able to run for eleven years, so fleet feet allows me to do that virtually at least. I did complete all quests on three accounts just to enjoy the story line again. I guess I'm just an addict to the game now since I just hit 500K TC and all 12cl rings except Kamila's Curse ring. I think I want to get my other two accounts to 12cl too as a challenge. I'm just one of many players who enjoy playing zOMG! and continue to grow their total charge just out of the pure joy of playing the game they love. I admit I try to do achievements on Gaia on multiple accounts too. I figure I have way too much fun doing things multiple times. What I can say is, if it wasn't for the friends I made through zOMG!, I probably would have quit like the majority of others with the gold nerf. It's just sad knowing that zOMG! hasn't kept up to even close to the competition of MMO games today since it was first released and my brother told me it was a dead game since I joined Gaia in 2010. I told him I didn't care, I still wanted to try it. The current tutorial does suck even when I tried it. If it wasn't for my brother, I wouldn't have progressed in the game at all. So I do hope that some attention is given to the game because I think the success or failure of it will determine if future games on Gaia or Social side will fail with maintenance too in a short period of time.

Oh and for people who haven't played zOMG! yet, there are plenty of other activities you can do in the flash area. There are hide and seek, racing avis, fashion shows, dev meats, Gaia weddings, parties, scavenger hunts, and guild/clan events. Barton town is really cool to visit too and was neat hearing people preferring it to the one in towns as mentioned at the latest Gaiaversary.
i love zOMG! it's fun to hang out and slay monsters with friends

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Desirable Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
i wanted to click on all of the above but clicked on an otehr option eek

Shameless Lovergirl

11,600 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
zomg storyline. Storyline every time.

I just hate how you made labtech X that bad guy ='(. He was the hero who sacrificed his own life to split Gino's and Johnny's bodies from one another and saved their lives and sanity in the process.

R.I.P
Johnny K. Gambino
He was a great man, and his death shall be avenged.

Dangerous Raider

i do find the story lines kinda silly, and i think the battling monsters with friends could be done a lot better. but i LOVE the very unique characters to the world.

Beloved Gaian

zOMG is an embarrassment to MMO games

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas