Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you be interested in purchasing a Gaia Interactive Art Book?

Yes I love the art of Gaia and would love to have an Art Book! 0.45018670649739 45.0% [ 6028 ]
No I am not a fan of Art Books. 0.12270351008215 12.3% [ 1643 ]
I didn’t know! 0.18244958924571 18.2% [ 2443 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.24466019417476 24.5% [ 3276 ]
Total Votes:[ 13390 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 126 127 128 > >> >>> »|

Hero

9,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My favorite city in Gaia is definitely Durem. My favorite NPCs are there, the colors are awesome, and the city's art is very nice.

User Image

Bibliophile

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.eam Durem will be victorious
Black and Red will rule the termanents
And we will leave you speachless

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am a major Durem patriot, always go for the Durem items and love the red and black theme. the npc are awesome, Louie and Moira bein mah 2 favs. Whooot!!!!!!!!!!

plus the style and theme for Durem rox: vampires, elves, and all those dark creatures are things I dig! plus the flag is pretty legit!!! so flippen awesome!!

What about Durem is there not to love??? GO DUREM!!! whooot!!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bow down to Durem
We will rock these Towns
We are in it to win
Aryn
Durem, because I love the Louie >>;

Popular Cutie-Pie

Durem, because black and red are my fav colors and I love the NPCs for that particular team!

Devoted Noob

11,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Newbie Noob

12,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Durem! Its pretty and oh so nice~ I love it! >,< heart

Generous Phantom

Durem, because the colours are beautiful and Moira is amazing!

Vicious Lunatic

I prefer Barton Town, because that's where all my favourites are. (( Forums, Towns, ect. )). Plus, it's where Rufus lives, and I just ADORE that little kitty!

I'd use the gold to buy something nice for my Sissy. <3

Noob

Durem, because it has my favorite colors red and black.
But most of all, Durem is the most spiritual and enthusiastic, whether they win or not. We are also very competitive.

Sex Symbol

Durem, because I love the NPCs especially Moira and Stein. yum_puddi

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Durem, because Moira is awesome biggrin (and I also love the items Durem Depot sells)

Distinct Businessman

2,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Durem ofcourse. Who doesn't like the thrill of a crime filled town with a seedy underbelly?

And I would like to win 100k because I am poor redface

GD FTW

Fashionable Werewolf

Gambino because it reminds me of the beach so of course i love the beach and it reminds me of summer.

Hot Wench

Durem! I like the colors and Moria at the time of the 1st RO was my fav NPC. PLus you have grunnies in it too so yeah, I love bunnies.
fun times!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces