Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you be interested in purchasing a Gaia Interactive Art Book?

Yes I love the art of Gaia and would love to have an Art Book! 0.45018670649739 45.0% [ 6028 ]
No I am not a fan of Art Books. 0.12270351008215 12.3% [ 1643 ]
I didn’t know! 0.18244958924571 18.2% [ 2443 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.24466019417476 24.5% [ 3276 ]
Total Votes:[ 13390 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126 127 128 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Seeker

Durem, because I love cities.
They are super fun!

Beloved Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
      User Image Lady Bones says...

Barton because everyone there is so very nice and happy-go-lucky! And of course Mr. Rufus! (^___^)

User Image

Eloquent Warrior

17,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Durem is my favourite town because it has the most, er, colourful characters IMHO =D

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
GAIA OFFICIAL ART BOOK. *throws cash at computer screen* TAKE IT GAIA. I WANT ONE BAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Goat

Aekea is definitely my favourite town. :3 There will always be a special place in my heart for robots and mechanics.
Also, orcs. Orcs are fantastic.

Simply Grim's Partner

Enduring Survivor

18,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Durem because I love the colors and all the great characters and the bad guys, oh the bad guys!~

Sparkly Smoker

Barton, because nostalgia.
Durem! I love the NPCs there !! heart heart

Fashionable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Durem, the red/black colour theme makes us seem like the bad guys, yet from what i see were just Miami Heat in there 2nd year with Lebron James, so here comes our Championship, here comes our winnings. We will win on skill alone, let haters hate for Durem is the great.

Sugary Bunny

23,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gambino. I love it because not many people like it, and it's most like my avatar... "skimpy". Cx

And I love beaches and swimming. Tropical stuff is so fun. biggrin

Devoted Cultist

Aryn
Durem, because I love the Louie >>;

Witty Bookworm

I think all of the Gaian towns have their own personal flair and quality to them, that would compel me to wish they were all of real existence. However, if I honestly had to choose a town, I think I would pick Barton Town. It's got a friendly, all-are-welcome-here kind of aura about it. It's the kind of neighborhood you'd want to raise your little Gaian children in. I think I'd consider it my favorite.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Barton, because I'm a roleplayer and Barton Town (forums wise) is da bomb! Not to mention, Rina is my favorite NPC <3

Xidorn's Significant Otter

Gracious Player

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

it's like the history of gaia and It symbolize Gaia Online

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff